2004 - 5150 Mall Cop

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Mall Cop (2004)

CITAZIONE
    TRAMA:

Frank likes working as a night watchman at the Town Center Mall. He enjoys the long peaceful hours he spends on his own. But, his world is shattered one day when a robber breaks into the mall. While trying to catch the thief, Frank loses his right arm in a freak accident as a piece of glass falls from a broken display case window. Six months later Frank has lost the only job he's ever known, and he can't seem to find a new one because of his handicap. Filled with nostalgia for his old place of work, Frank goes back to the mall. There he meets his replacement, an ex-punk, named Donna with whom he strikes up a relationship. While Donna's strange partner, White Wedding, sleeps through their night shift, Frank and Donna hang out inside the shops of the mall. Frank is more hopeful and tells Donna about his plan to buy a new prosthetic arm. Things get complicated, however, when the young, spunky girl who works in the mall record store develops a crush on Donna. And, things get even more complicated when Frank, fed up with his hopeless job search, decides he might want to rob the mall himself.

FONTE

SPOILER (click to view)
    image image image image image

fonte: whosthatgurl.net/Jennifer

Edited by ;precious - 28/9/2009, 19:18

2. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks to MAD

3. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

mi fa un po' strano Jennifer con i calzoni così sbocconati

4. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

SECURITY (formerly known as "Mall Cop") is a feature film I directed in Albuquerque, N.M.
    It stars Kathleen Robertson ('BOSS"), Nick Searcy ("JUSTIFIED"), Jennifer Morrison ("HOUSE", "ONCE UPON A TIME") and Derek Cecil ("PUSH, NEVADA", "TREME")

2 Scenes from "SECURITY" from David Greenspan on Vimeo.

5. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

mallcop5

mallcop4

mallcop3

mallcop1

mallcop2

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Many, many thanks, Aleki and Aurore, for posting these wonderful additions. :D Mall Cop...aka..Security is one of those obscure films from Jennifer's past that I have sought to find and still can't. Do you, or anyone, know where this film might be available? I would flip over seeing Jen is this wacky role. And how about Kathleen Robertson (what is it about Canada and it's ability to turn out such fine actors)? I never watched Beverly Hills 90210, but she sure is good in Boss.

8. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 1/9/2012, 20:19) 
    Do you, or anyone, know where this film might be available?

I don't know but I'd love to see this movie too!

9. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (aurore @ 2/9/2012, 00:15) 
    QUOTE (comotion @ 1/9/2012, 20:19) 
    Do you, or anyone, know where this film might be available?

I don't know but I'd love to see this movie too!

I wonder if I could locate the director, this David Greenspan, and inquire if there is a DVD available. I don't think that he has an updated Vimeo profile. There are probably 842 gazillion David Greenspans on Twitter. :unsure:

10. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (aurore @ 2/9/2012, 00:15) 
    I'd love to see this movie too!

Did you notice that Jen completes her character by wearing braces? I love it! :D

11. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

yeah! great look :D

David Greenspan on twitter (private account) https://twitter.com/beancake

12. Amanda_Jane85
        +1   -1

User deleted

i would also like to know if this is avaliable on dvd?? Has anyone heard anything

13. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Amanda_Jane85 @ 22/10/2012, 13:08) 
    i would also like to know if this is avaliable on dvd?? Has anyone heard anything

I did get a response from a Vimeo message that I posted to the film's director, David Greenspan. He responded that "they were working on it right now (probably making the video available for public usage)," and he asked me if a DVD or a video download would be preferable. He went on to explain that he would be in contact with me when the project is done. Stay tuned.

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

awesome! thanks :D

15. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 29/10/2012, 22:25) 
    awesome! thanks :D

You're welcome. I hope that I hear from him again, and I will let you know what I learn. ;)

38 replies since 14/6/2008, 14:22   1988 views