Jennifer e le sue storie d'amore

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ormai sappiamo tutti che tra Jen e Jesse è finita, ma visto che ho trovato un articoletto che riporta che cosa lei ha detto lo riporto.

CITAZIONE
    Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer Engaged to Get Married
    July 07, 2007 06:27:48 GMT

While Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are counting down hours to their fairytale wedding, Jennifer Morrison has just got engaged to boyfriend Jesse Spencer. The "House" co-stars got engaged over the holidays and are planning to walk down the aisle later this year.

Spilling the beans about his impending wedding to Morrison, Spencer reveals that he popped the question in Paris while the pair were on holiday. He took her to the Eiffel tower and presented her a box containing a ring and said: "Veux-tu m'epouser?"

"I was like, 'Uh, what are you doing?' " the actress said. "He said, 'I'm asking you to marry me in French!' I was just staring at him. I don't speak French. And he said, 'Well, are you going to answer?' And I replied, 'Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!'"

Spencer, in fact, admitted to have been trying to propose for six months. He once planned to propose during a camping trip in Costa Rica, but it went awry when Morrison got sick. He also planned to pop the question when they went camping in Big Sur but it was too cold.

Morrison and Spencer, first met in 2004 while filming the Fox drama "House", are planning to wed later this year. They, nevertheless, remained tight-lipped on the date and place. However, it is said that there will be 200 guests invited to the event, to be held under a tent at a private L.A. estate, with Morrison wearing an empire-waist, dark ivory Elie Saab gown.

Fonte

2. House&Cameronthebest
        +1   -1

User deleted

Traduzione integrale del post di Ale:

Mentre Eva Longoia e Tom Parker contano le ore, che li separano al loro matrimonio da favola, Jennifer Morrison, co-star di House MD, si è appena fidanazta col suo ragazzo Jesse Spencer, anch'egli co-star del suddetto telefilm, durante le vacanze e stanno programmando di sposarsi entro questo stesso anno.

Approfondendo i particolari del suo immiente matrimonio con Jennifer, Jesse rivela di aver fatto la fatidica domanda all'amata, mentre si trovavano a Parigi per le vacanze. L'ha portata sulla torre Eiffel, le ha mostrato una scatola, contenente un anello, e le ha detto: "Veux-tu m'epouser?"

"Ho detto una cosa del tipo - 'Uh, che stai facendo?'" - ha detto l'attrice - "Lui mi ha risposto - 'Ti sto chiedendo di sposarmi in francese!'. Io l'ho guardato e gli ho detto - 'Io non parlo il francese'. E lui ha detto - 'Bè, hai intenzione di rispondere?' E io ho replicato - 'Oh sì, si Sì! Sì! Sì!"

Spencer, infatti, ha ammesso di aver tentato di chiederla in moglie per 6 mesi. Una volta ha programmato di chiederglielo durante un campeggio in Costa Rica, ma la proposta è saltata quando Jennifer si è ammalata. Aveva programmato anche di chiederglielo, mentre stavano visitando il Big Sur, ma faceva troppo freddo.

Morrison e Spencer, che si sono incontrati per la prima volta nel 2004, mentre giravano la serie tv della Fox "House", hanno intenzione di convolare a nozze più avanti quest'anno. Non hanno detto una parola proprio sulla data ed il luogo. Però si è detto che ci saranno 200 invitati all'evento, durante il quale saranno uniti in matrimonio sotto una tenda in una cerimonia privata. E questo accadrà a L.A. in estate con Jennifer, che indosserà un vestito d'avorio nero stile imperiale, firmato Elle Saeb.

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

26 settembre 2008

Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer Find Out-of-House Romance

They may still be co-stars on the hit medical drama "House," but former couple Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison have officially moved on from starring in each other’s love lives. The previously engaged duo split last year, and both Spencer and Morrison are now involved with other people. We’d imagine having to still work together leads to a somewhat awkward dynamic on the set of the show...in fact, who needs "House" scripts? It seems as though simply pointing the cameras at these two would lead to some pretty juicy storylines.

Spencer stepped into the limelight on Sunday night with his new lady, British singer-actress Louise Griffiths. The couple hit up an Emmys after-party. Speaking to People magazine, Jesse Spencer opened up a bit about Griffiths. Said Spencer, "We met through mutual friends out in L.A. at the Green Door [lounge]." Spencer also revealed that the couple has been dating for "a couple of months." They had already made a public appearance, showing up together at an LA cocktail party. A source told People, "He was proudly introducing her around and making sure she was taken care of. They were very happy."

Not that the lovely Jennifer Morrison is sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring. The actress has a new love interest of her own. Morrison has been dating "Prison Break" actor, Amaury Nolasco. Nolasco was previously involved with Marc Anthony's ex-wife Dayanara Torres, whom he broke up with in March after a year of dating. The new couple was spotted holding hands in their limo after the Emmys on Sunday night, and were spotted earlier attending a performance of "The Zodiac Show."

SPOILER (click to view)
    In recent episodes of "House" the original core cast (which includes both Spencer and Morrison), are rarely all in scenes together. We can’t help but wonder if this is the producers’ way of easing any on-set tension at least a little bit...

fonte

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

(Roba vecchia, ma c'è l'annuncio ufficiale della rottura del fidanzamento tra Jen e Jesse)

16 agosto 2007

Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison of "House" Call Off Engagement

A million posters of Jesse Spencer adorned the walls of Australian teenage girls bedrooms in the 1990’s, when he was the number one hot guy on Neighbours. I wonder how many of the are excited to hear he has ended his engagement with Jennifer Morrison?

The couple, who met on the set of hit television drama House, today revealed they had called off their wedding, which was due to take place in Los Angeles later this year.

CITAZIONE
    “After much consideration, we have decided not to get married,” the couple said in a joint statement today.

“We are still very close, and we look forward to continuing to work together on House.”

No reason was given for end of the engagement and it was not clear whether the couple had split.

Daily Telegraph

A few weeks ago Jesse told InStyle wedding magazine that he and Jennifer weren’t living together, and wouldn’t until they got married. Given the uncertain future of the three doctors at the end of last season of House, I wonder if the engagement ending will effect the next season?

The engagement was called off at a very interesting time – Jennifer Morrison is pictured looking very beautiful on the cover of In Style Weddings this month! Maybe it is bad luck to see the bride in a wedding dress before the day.

fonte

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Intervista Spoiler sulla seconda metà della quinta stagione in cui rivela il dettaglio che è stata Jennifer a lasciarlo (cosa di cui non eravamo certi fino ad ora)

SPOILER (click to view)
    The quickest way to a man's secrets is through his booze.
    After one or two Kahlua hot chocolates at the Grove Christmas Tree Lighting, Jesse Spencer, aka hottie surgeon Chase on Fox's House, was more than willing to spill all the details on what's to come with his many love affairs at Princeton-Plainsboro.
    Among other things, he spilled to me that Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) and Chase will lock lips this season and Chase and Cameron will get engaged!
    Or wait...Is it possible he's just being visited by the Ghost of Real Life Past?
    One caveat before we begin: I honestly have no idea which part of this interview was Jesse Spencer talking and which part of it was the hot cocoa talking (and all in good fun), so it's up to you to figure out what's real and what's a marshmallow-topped figment of the imagination!
    P.S. You real-life gossip hounds will know exactly what Jesse is joking about at the very end...
    Lisa Edelstein told me she was going to make out with all of you at the hospital.
    She did? She's such a liar. She just makes out with me, no one else.
    Promise?
    Promise.
    Hot. What about smooching Jennifer Morrison?
    We haven't done any full kisses; we've just pecked on the mouth. There was no full-on makeout session. I've tried to make out with her, but she wasn't having any of it.
    Is there going to be more than just the drawer? Are you going to be moving in?
    I just got a drawer; hopefully before the end of season five finishes, we'll see some more.

Jesse Grant/WireImage.com
    Will there be more screen time for Cameron and Chase at least?
    I think so; I think we're going to be getting a bit more in January or February. I think there's going to be a couple storylines. It's been rumored. You never really know, because they can change it at any point. I think they're shooting a couple things next year.
    Tease away!
    I wish I could give you something. This is why they don't tell me, so I don't tell you.
    They're very smart.
    Because I would tell you. I'd just say it because I don't really care. Cameron and Chase are getting married.
    You're lying.
    Cameron and Chase are going to break up. They're going to get engaged and then right before they get married, they're going to break up.
    I still don't believe you.
    Chase and Cameron are going to be on the front cover of InStyle Weddings. They have the front cover, and then right before we get married she's going to call it off. That's going to happen.
    Umm...OK?
    You never know, I may have slid some real stuff in there.
    So what do you think? Is any of this really going to happen? Hit the comments section with your take, and be sure to tune in for an all-new ep of House tonight at 8 on Fox!
    --Additional reporting by Natalie Abrams

fonte

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Questa foto sembra decisamente confermare la realzione di Jennifer con Nolasco

Jennifer Morrison and Amaury Nolasco, New Year's Eve, Hotel La Concha, San Juan, Puerto Rico

thanks Briteen di fan forum

CITAZIONE
    Curiosamente, en este mismo hotel y para las mismas horas en que se encontraban allí Marc y Jennifer, otro boricua famoso, el actor Amaury Nolasco fue visto compartiendo con su colega Jennifer Morrison, quien forma parte del elenco de la serie de televisión "House". Morrison también acompañó a Nolasco a la boda de Roselyn Sánchez y Eric Winter, efectuada en San Juan el pasado mes de noviembre. Como se recordará Amaury Nolasco vivió un intenso romance hace unos años con Dayanara Torres, ex esposa de Marc Anthony.

fonte

Edited by Aleki77 - 3/1/2009, 01:15

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Altro segno o coincidenza?

CITAZIONE
    JENNIFER MORRISON:
    "To learn Spanish faster. I started doing the Rosetta Stone program a year ago. I'm getting there, but I want to get a little more focused."

fonte

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Hitting the Post-Globe Party Circuit
    HBO, held at The Beverly Hilton's Circa 55 Restaurant

Jennifer Morrison and Amaury Nolasco walked hand in hand, kissing and making little faces at each other.

fonte

grazie a Dana di Cotton Candy forum per la segnalazione

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    What do Jennifer Lopez, Jimmy Smits, Sheila E., Paul Rodriguez, Amaury Nolasco (the “Prison Break” hottie) and Jennifer Morrison (“House”) have in common? They are all co-owners in the old Hollywood hotspot, The Conga Room, which has come back with a bang. The Conga Room is dragging in an eclectic mix of actors, sports stars and musicians. So far, it’s sizzling without the usual Paris/Lindsay/reality stars crowd.

fonte

grazie a Carla78 di Cotton Candy forum per la segnalazione

10. Isobel
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ma Jennifer e Jesse sono stati veramente insieme? non lo sapevo!!!

11. PillaPolla
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Isobel @ 1/4/2009, 19:33)

Ebbene si, sono stati insieme per parecchio tempo.
    La loro poi è stata una relazione importante, tant'è vero che Jen al TTF di Milano aveva ufficialmente dichiarato che si sarebbero sposati, visto che Jesse le aveva chiesto di sposarla a Parigi.
    Comunque così non è andata. Pazienza, c'est la vie (come diceva il paziente obeso dell'episodio omonimo della 3 serie di House :D )

OT: Isobel, ricordati di presentarti nella sezione apposita ;)

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Vedo che Priscilla fa gli onori di casa!

13. Isobel
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (PillaPolla @ 1/4/2009, 19:40)
    CITAZIONE (Isobel @ 1/4/2009, 19:33)

Ebbene si, sono stati insieme per parecchio tempo.
    La loro poi è stata una relazione importante, tant'è vero che Jen al TTF di Milano aveva ufficialmente dichiarato che si sarebbero sposati, visto che Jesse le aveva chiesto di sposarla a Parigi.
    Comunque così non è andata. Pazienza, c'est la vie (come diceva il paziente obeso dell'episodio omonimo della 3 serie di House :D )

OT: Isobel, ricordati di presentarti nella sezione apposita ;)

ma vaaaaaaaaa
    che bello
    queste cose succedono spesso tra attori :heart:

14. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Si sono praticamente messi assieme da subito anche se lo hanno reso pubblico molto più avanti. Nel dicembre 2006 lui a Parigi le chiese di sposarlo e lei accetto, ma per motivi ancora sconosciuti il 16 agosto 2007 (o era il 15 per loro e il 16 per noi ???) annunciarono di aver rotto il fidanzamento.

In un'intervista rilasciata da Jesse nel dicembre 2008 fece capire che era stata Jen a prendere questa decisione, ma non abbiamo mai saputo le vere motivazioni nonostante avesse parlato di divergenza sull'istruzione degli eventuali futuri figli!

15. Isobel
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Aleki77 @ 1/4/2009, 21:27)
    In un'intervista rilasciata da Jesse nel dicembre 2008 fece capire che era stata Jen a prendere questa decisione, ma non abbiamo mai saputo le vere motivazioni nonostante avesse parlato di divergenza sull'istruzione degli eventuali futuri figli!

ma daaaiii
    sarebbe assurdo come motivo!
    almeno che loro due non abbiano religioni diverse, o qualcosa del genere.

CITAZIONE (Aleki77 @ 2/1/2009, 22:29)
    Questa foto sembra decisamente confermare la realzione di Jennifer con Nolasco

(IMG:https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/Ale...notdent2gl2.jpg)

Jennifer Morrison and Amaury Nolasco, New Year's Eve, Hotel La Concha, San Juan, Puerto Rico

thanks Briteen di fan forum

CITAZIONE
    Curiosamente, en este mismo hotel y para las mismas horas en que se encontraban allí Marc y Jennifer, otro boricua famoso, el actor Amaury Nolasco fue visto compartiendo con su colega Jennifer Morrison, quien forma parte del elenco de la serie de televisión "House". Morrison también acompañó a Nolasco a la boda de Roselyn Sánchez y Eric Winter, efectuada en San Juan el pasado mes de noviembre. Como se recordará Amaury Nolasco vivió un intenso romance hace unos años con Dayanara Torres, ex esposa de Marc Anthony.

fonte

ma e' quello di Prison Break? :mucca:

38 replies since 17/6/2008, 23:01   3309 views