2009 - Marc Anthony performs Valentine's Day show - NYC - 14/02

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

image image

CITAZIONE

Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Amaury Nolasco and Jennifer Morrison backstage before Marc Anthony performs Valentine's Day show at Madison Square Garden on February 14, 2009 in New York City.

thanks to dibacelar :tnx:

Edited by Aleki77 - 27/12/2009, 21:38

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 14: *Exclusive* Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Amaury Nolasco and Jennifer Morrison backstage before Marc Anthony performs Valentine's Day show at Madison Square Garden on February 14, 2009 in New York City.

3. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

grazie dell'HQ... jen era un po' scuretta in viso... mi sa che il maglioncino azzurro era un suo regalo e qualcuno scontrandosi con AN, l'ha sporcato con un cocktail povero stellin!

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Amaury Nolasco and Jennifer Morrison backstage before Marc Anthony performs Valentine's Day show at Madison Square Garden on February 14, 2009 in New York City.

th_MarcAntony2009_zpsd6c476dc

5. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Excellent pic! Thanks!! She kinda looks tired...btw I found an AN interview in Spanish, were he said that Jen was the great love of his life...even they weren't together anymore..isn't that sweet?? I just loved them as a couple...

6. floorplan
        +1   -1

User deleted

How old is this interview, tiuchis? I'd love to read it.

7. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (floorplan @ 19/11/2013, 00:09) 
    How old is this interview, tiuchis? I'd love to read it.

I think from 2012...I ll post it later..

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 18/11/2013, 14:29) 
    btw I found an AN interview in Spanish, were he said that Jen was the great love of his life...even they weren't together anymore..isn't that sweet?? I just loved them as a couple...

That is a most interesting statement. They were together for a long time...three years, wasn't it?

I sure would like to see Jennifer find someone who makes her as happy as she does for them.
    And that they would want to spend the rest of their lives together. :heart:

7 replies since 17/2/2009, 12:08   1320 views