+1   -1

User deleted

SEASON 5

image image image image image image image image image
    SPOILER (click to view)

fonte: jmorrisonfan.com

Link al Video originale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqy9oQB1hy8

Lunari si è gentilmente occupata della trascrizione dell'intervista a Jennifer. Ringraziamo il nostro boss Aleki per la segnalazione image
    Ovviamente tutto il contenuto è spoiler

How House's identity as the puzzle-solver is shaken
    "Doctor House in the last few episodes, um, is kind of starting to lose it, I don't know how else to put it. Um, you know he's always, he's always had this addiction to Vicodin, and has always sort of managed it and handled it, and been, I guess, a functioning addict, I guess is how you would put it. Um, and I think Kutner committing suicide and him not having seen any signs of it coming, and having no sense that possibly this person was even depressed, or thinking about suicide, has just completely shaken his paradigm. I mean, he knows what you ate for breakfast by the way you're walking, or, you know, what pj's you slept in last night by the way you're standing, you know, so how could he have missed something so huge right in front of him? And, um, I think not only is he not dealing well with the emotional loss of someone he's close to, but I think it's really shaken his core identity in terms of being the guy who solves the puzzle."

Are Cuddy & Cameron competing for House's affection?
    I don't believe, from Cameron's perspective, that there's a battle for House's attention going on between Cuddy and Cameron. Um, I know that Cameron's always gonna be drawn to him and she's always gonna feel some sort of pull to him, but I think if she could get rid of that, she would. So, I don't think that she's looking at it like "oh, this person's taking my territory". I think, if anything, she knows that Cuddy knows how to handle him and she knows how to, um, she knows when to say yes, she knows when to say no, she knows how to do the dance that needs to be done to manage him. And so, if there's any hope of him maybe being happy, I think at this point Cameron's thinking, "Maybe, maybe this is good for them." Or, you know, who knows. But she may not be being completely honest with herself by thinking that, you know, it's like maybe it's what she thinks she's supposed to think, even if she still has some sort of deep-rooted crush, um, but I don't think that Cameron sees it as some sort of overt rivalry.

Cameron's reaction to finding out House planned Chase's bachelor party
    I don't think she's worried about the bachelor party, because I do believe she really trusts Chase. I mean, she's known him for a very long time, they've been together a long time now, so I don't think that she thinks he's gonna go off and sleep with a stripper or something, but she also knows House planned it, so she knows it's gonna be absurd, and I think it's just, there's no point in trying to control it or worry, you know. It's something in House's hands, she just has to sort of let go of it and not think about it. Yeah, it's just, there's just no way around it if that's the case, you know. Her way of trying to control it was to see if Wilson would do it in the first place, 'cause obviously she knows Wilson would have been a safer choice to be the person throwing the bachelor party. But, you know, under the circumstances of House taking over the bachelor planning, um, I think she knows she just has to kind of let go, and that's why she says to Foreman, "Don't let House get him in too much trouble." You know, just like, "look after him, make sure he doesn't die of alcohol poisoning", like, you know, do something completely crazy!

Edited by mvitto - 20/12/2009, 19:10

3. MissisMad77
        +1   -1

User deleted

SEASON 6

Caps:

image image image image image image image image image

Part 1

YouTube link

Part 2

YuoTube link

Edited by mvitto - 20/12/2009, 19:03

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

OMG!OMG!! lei è divina! E' spettacolare! La sua risata è contagiosa come non mai! Da notare come nella prima clip si agiti e cominci a toccarsi capelli e orecchio, infatti le hanno tagliato la scena e poi la seconda parte è ripresa! Chissà quante balle ha dovuto raccontare perchè i suoi "Santi" autori fossero soddisfatti di lei! (e poi ne vediamo le conseguenze).
    I quattro mesi a parlar di sperma dopo che lei si è laureata è però una chicca indimenticabile!

Grazie Mad! Se non fossi già nel mio cuore ci entreresti di diritto proprio ora!

5. ;precious
        +1   -1

User deleted

immagini come questa non hanno prezzo!

6. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

GRAZIE infinite!!!

7. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

altre caps:

8. ~joey
        +1   -1

User deleted

che belle le caps! grazie! *-*

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

OMG she's so beautiful !!
    I love Cameron's style :heart:
    I' m gonna miss her :cry:

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ho spostato i post riguardanti Jennifer di qua, perchè penso che sia il posticino più appropiato per lei ;)

11. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

SEASON 4

credits Vitto e MAD

Jennifer Morrison e Omar Epps interview Season 4

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=MLID08P0

another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5K_wRd0POo

Edited by mvitto - 20/12/2009, 18:35

12. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

S4

S5

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK4LEVNZ1MQ

http://vids.eonline.com/services/player/bc...ctid=1797161742

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGXgelE8b3U

Grazie Gianky per la segnalazione

13. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

caps from fanpop

14. Tropic Shawn
        +1   -1

User deleted

Cercavo qualche tempo fa su Youtube il video di quest'intervista ma credo che lo abbiano tolto...ad ogni modo dalle caps e dal modo di gesticolare ed atteggiarsi ne viene fuori una Morrison molto sensuale e femminile...e devo dire che i pantaloni in pelle nera aiutano e non poco a questa causa! (Nota di merito per la cap n°10 cmq... :B): )

13 replies since 15/3/2009, 18:04   810 views