2009 - Press conference "Amaury Nolasco & Friends Golf Classic" - 06/05

« Older   Newer »

1. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Golfing With the Stars

There will be a lot of star sightings at the Bahia Beach Resort come June 19, when Boricua actor Amaury Molasco hosts his first golf tournament, the Amaury Nolasco & Friends Golf Classic.

The star of “Prison Break” and “Transformers” joined forces with the CAP Foundation to organize this charity event, which will raise funds for the Pediatric Hospital 's Oncology Department.

“As host, I want my guests to take in the splendor of our island and wish to come back every year to what I hope is the first of the many events helping Puerto Rico's youth,” Nolasco said during a press conference announcing the event.

Following the tradition of other celebrity tournaments such as Michael Jordan's Celebrity Invitational Golf Tournament in the Bahamas and Justin Timberlake's Shriners Hospitals for Children Open in Las Vegas , the Puerto Rican actor hopes this tournament will become a top fundraising event. The golf tournament, sponsored by Chrysler International Services S.A., will be held at the Bahía Beach Resort & Golf Club in Rio Grande .

The guest list includes big names including “Desperate Housewives” star Eva Longoria Parker, San Antonio Spurs Tony Parker, singer Lance Bass, pop sensation Fergie, actor Josh Duhamel, TV star Dean Cain, and movie star Mark Walhberg, as well as local talents Ednita Nazario, Luis Fonsi, Tony Sánchez AKA El Gangster, Michael Stuart, Calle 13 and Roselyn Sánchez.

The tournament will be an action-packed weekend filled with entertainment for both celebrities and sponsors, paired with chef Mario Pagán's delectable cuisine. - F.M.F
    http://www.metrosanjuan.com/insider_14_01.php

http://www.tvaquipr.com/galeria.php?photo_id=21&album=35

9 replies since 6/5/2009, 18:31   1507 views