Mark Paul Gosselar
    Phil Jackson
    George Clooney

link YT

3. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

Food
    "I love In-N-Out Burgers," says the House actress. "Even if my metabolism changes – screw it! I'm still eating In-N-Out burgers!"
    FONTE

4. MissisMad77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Food:

I'm a huge sucker for Italian food
    chicken piccata
    tiramisu
    crème brulée
    chai soy latte

Riporto tutto l'articolo perchè ho paura che essendo vecchiotto prima o poi lo tolgano dal sito del LA TIMES, almeno lo conserviamo, anche perchè mi sembra "utile"!

MY FAVORITE WEEKEND: JENNIFER MORRISON
    She loves to hang out at her new Valley home away from 'House'
    Mark Sachs
    December 14, 2006

FOR a theater major, Jennifer Morrison has made quite a splash in the field of medicine. Morrison stars as immunologist Dr. Allison Cameron on the smash series "House," now in its third season, which airs Tuesday nights on Fox.

She's single, lives in the San Fernando Valley and has a healthy career outside the hospital. She produced and starred in the film "Flourish," released last week on DVD, and has a movie with Rob Schneider, "Big Stan," scheduled to hit theaters next summer.

A craving for piccata

On a Friday night after work, I love eating out and I'm a huge sucker for Italian food. There's a little place I go to in Woodland Hills called Giovanni Ristorante. It's a real cozy, family-owned place with excellent food and wine. My favorite thing to order is the chicken piccata, and the homemade desserts, like tiramisu and crème brûlée, are phenomenal.

I so rarely get a chance to go the movies because of my busy schedule that I'd love to go a screening of some older movies at one of the art-house theaters. A few years ago, I still used to have the energy to go to clubs, and every once in a while I'll do it. Maybe with a big group of people. It's not as intimidating that way.

Homework and playtime

The first thing I'd do on a Saturday is go to Starbucks for a chai soy latte and bring it back home. I just bought my first house this year and have been redecorating, so I'm always busy with that. I really like the stuff at the Z Gallerie in the Valley. I got my living room couches at Z and some really nice accent pieces.

After that I'd go out for a long walk along Tree People Trail off Coldwater Canyon. I don't like the really busy places like Runyon Canyon.

In the evening, now that I have a house, I love getting a group of people together for a dinner party. I don't know if I could handle cooking for 10 people, so I'll bring food in from Mr. Cecil's California Ribs on Ventura Boulevard. Great down-home food.

So we'd have dinner, maybe play a game like Monopoly and drink great wine. And then we'd all end up in the hot tub.

Waves of relaxation

On Sunday I'd get up and have my yoga teacher come over for a lesson. She's great about giving you whatever you need, strength training or anything else. Then I'll grab my sister and go shopping at a little boutique where I've gotten a lot of stuff, Yellow Dog, in the Beverly Glen Market area in Bel-Air. A great clothing-store boutique, a combination of casual and dressy stuff.

In the afternoon I'll go to Zuma Beach and spend some time just walking around. I learned to surf in San Diego, but I've haven't done it yet here. I'm kind of intimidated, because everyone's so good, and I've heard how territorial the surfers can be. Maybe one of these days I'll try it.

In the evening, I'll go for dinner at Miceli's on Cahuenga in Universal City, where my sister is a singing waitress. She does opera and musical theater. She's got a phenomenal voice and kind of has her own fan base of people who always request her table. It's a fun place, and even if I don't have dinner there, I'll hang out and have dessert and just relax and listen.

FONTE - LA TIMES

E buon appetito... visto che è ora! :D

5. MissisMad77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Lo metto qui perchè è una cosa simpatica e non sapevo dove postarla, al max spostate ;)

JENNIFER MORRISON
    (Grind)

"I think the superhero power I would choose would be to be able to fly. I think that’s what I choose."

FONTE

6. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

twitterando con l'organizzatrice dell'ìHollywood Domino

CITAZIONE
    daya_fernandez@MVitto She does almost all the time.. she's a great player and has even won a tournament with Salma Hayek..Ashton and Charlize Theron

7. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

JM : I would so like to become a singer … But regrettably, I don't really sing. In another life, I would like reincarnate as Beyoncé! She’s really my idol ! (She bursts out laughing.)

http://jmolove.forumfree.net/?t=39196280

8. MissisMad77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Io lo metto qui, non ho idea di dove postarlo altrimenti:

Jennifer Morrison

CITAZIONE
    Actress

"I have always wanted to learn a foreign language and Rosetta Stone has helped me get closer to that goal. I have successfully been through two levels and look forward to moving on. The lessons are set up to really make you understand the language and retain the information. I would recommend it to anyone looking to learn a new language. "

LINK

9. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

qualcuna mi traduce please? :unsure:

10. MissisMad77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jen ama i fiocchi d'avena con un po' di zucchero perchè dice che ti saziano anche senza mangiare tanto.
    Beve tanto chai tea (che dev'essere un tè abbastanza speziato e con del latte, credo di averlo assaggiato da Starbucks, se non sbaglio...), nella review il giornale dice che è una scelta salutare xchè il tè contiene dei polifenoli antiossidanti che aiutano a combattere le malattie, ma aggiungono che si dovrebbe usare latte scremato e poco zucchero...

Sicuro lei lo chiederà col latte di soia, evviva il mio caramel frappuccino, molto + grasso ma anche + gustoso! :P

11. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

grazie MAD!

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison likes:

CITAZIONE
    Her favorite television shows are "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" (2003), "Battlestar Galactica" (2004) (she specially likes the character of Starbuck), "The Oprah Winfrey Show" (1986), and "Planet Earth" (2006).

source: IMBD

13. essentiel_
        +1   -1

User deleted

"What Risk Will You Take in 2010?"

CITAZIONE
    "Doing a play on Broadway. I grew up on stage, but I've never done anything on Broadway. I'm playing Kate Keller in The Miracle Worker.

fonte

14. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison shreds our senses as a skateboard-certified supervixen in Grind.Are you related in any way to Jim Morrison?
    Jennifer: Yeah, he was my uncle. It’s really sad that he died. But he totally influenced the family, because we’re all into music. My parents are both music teachers.

Wow.
    I’m just kidding with you. People ask me that all the time.

Do you get hit on, like, every two seconds?
    Well, I’m very outgoing. I just love people. I love hanging out and talking to people. I love talking to strangers. But I think it’s gotten me into trouble sometimes.

http://www.maxim.com/stuff/girls-of-stuff/...r-morrison.html

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    @jenmorrisonlive You play in House but are you watching other drama or comedie on tv?

http://twitter.com/B_Amandine/status/11107506870

CITAZIONE
    @B_Amandine Dexter, Mad Men, Modern Family!! 30 Rock! My favorite movie is Godard's BREATHLESS
    13 minutes ago via Twitterrific in reply to B_Amandine

http://twitter.com/jenmorrisonlive/status/11108345682

CITAZIONE
    I just watched BLUE, the first film in kieslowski's three colors trilogy. So good! If u like foriegn films u should check it out...

about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific

http://twitter.com/jenmorrisonlive/status/11103186889

CITAZIONE
    @GregYaitanes RED arrived from netflix before WHITE... Do u think they have to be seen in order?

24 minutes ago via Twitterrific in reply to GregYaitanes

http://twitter.com/jenmorrisonlive/status/11108119446

CITAZIONE
    @AdRuTw yes BLUE is in French. I have seen Amelie... Loved it! I hAve an affinity for French films in general.

less than a minute ago via Twitterrific in reply to AdRuTw

38 replies since 23/6/2009, 13:43   2653 views