« Older   Newer »

1. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks to actorwanabe
    CITAZIONE
    2006-02-14

happy valentine's day!
    As a Valentine's Day present, I provide you with a story and a photo.

So as you may know, Jennifer Morrison's dad works as a band director at a high school in suburban Chicago. Well, Mr. Morrison (or Mr. Mo, as he's known) is my band director. For our class trip, we were invited to march in the Rose Parade that was on January 2nd a little over a month ago. The trip itself was amazing, but one of the coolest parts would probably have to be Bandfest. This competition brought together at least twenty bands from around the WORLD to just play their shows for all of their relatives. After playing a moderate show, the band went back to change into our regular clothes and watch the regular competition. As I leave my bus from changing from my uniform, I walk past Mrs. Morrison, the color guard director, talking to a tall brunette woman and a friend of the other woman. I did kind of a double take when I realized that it was Jennifer Morrison. A few of us House fans stuck around in that general area waiting for one of us to go up and just ask for an autograph or photo. Finally, a few junior boys butted in and asked politely if they could take a photo with her. This broke all of the nerve barriers and when those two boys were done, I went up and asked for a photo as well, letting her know (stuttering greatly) that I was a huge House fan.
    So here's the picture (I look really bad because it was just after a no make-up and intense show), but Jennifer looks good:

Overall, she was an amazingly nice woman and one of the nicest actresses. My parents also got to meet her because she sat next to them in the stands and agree completely.

There you have it. Happy Valentine's Day!
    http://community.livejournal.com/jmo_daily/22769.html

103 replies since 5/6/2009, 11:02   9892 views