House: The Official Guide to the Hit Medical Drama

« Older   Newer »

1. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

The following extracts are a courtesy of Laura aka http://hughville.livejournal.com/
    at http://community.livejournal.com/simply_hugh_jen/28607.html and
    http://community.livejournal.com/simply_hugh_jen/29175.html :wub:

Here is what Jen had to say about us!
    Being a fan favorite on the most-watched TV show in the world is such an unbelievable honor! I am constantly blown away by and humbled by the Cameron and Hameron fans. I have had the most amazing job for six years because of those fans, and I will continue to have opportunities to keep doing what I love because of those fans. I am proud to be in that position, but mostly I am thankful and overwhelmed. The support that the fans have poured out for me, and my character, is a beautiful gift. It warms my heart and gives me hope that what I do brings joy to others. I wish I could personally hug and thank every fan.

She did say this about House and Cameron.
    It could never work out for House and Cameron because if we were all in love and happy, there would be no show.

Hugh didn't talk about her or Cameron.

On why Cameron is so ethical...
    Her overwhelming losses leave her determined to make her life mean something. Although her ethical battles may seem extreme at times, for Cameron they are comforting. If she is 'doing the right thing' at her own expense, perhaps she can establish her purpose in this life.

On Cameron's attraction to House...
    Cameron is attracted to talent, and House is a brilliant diagnostician. Even though he is sarcastic and almost mean at times, his talent and determination to save lives outweighs anything else.

The author asked if Cameron cares too much for her own good. Here is what Jennifer said...

Cameron finds a sense of indentity in her quest to be a good person. David Shore and I spoke alot about how Cameron has a history heavily impacted by loss...The real woman that David based Cameron on lost three siblings in a fire at a young age and then lost her husband to cancer within the first year of marriage. I have always considered all of this to be a part of Cameron's past.

So, Cameron is based on a real person. Interesting.

2. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for those excerpts! Now I don't need to buy the book ;)

3. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

more from Laura http://community.livejournal.com/simply_hugh_jen/29294.html

Jennifer Morrison read the first day, too. Because she had other test options, Morrison was rushed for a network test even as other actors were reading for the role of Cameron in the office. So they wanted her very much at one point.

Hugh's thoughts on House and on Cameron
    Author: You have been in this position before, saving the life that's right here but we're thinking of thousands of other people that we don't know. Ron Livingston [Sebastian in "TB or Not TB"]. You really hated that guy.

Hugh: Jealous....On what scale do human beings make their decisions? Are they making their decision based on the people in the room with them? Especially if the person in the room with Sebastian is named Cameron.

On Addiction...
    I think both House and working for House are a bit like a drug. There is a level of addiction that is involved with both. Jennifer POV

Well an addict is an addict whatever he is addicted to-painkillers or depression or puzzles or whatever it might be-just torturing those around him. The addiction is just in abeyance but it never goes away. Alcoholics go to AA the rest of their lives. Hugh POV

4. Aleki77
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison on House M.D.

The Official Guide to the Hit Medical Drama

Ian Jackman

With a Foreword by Hugh Laurie

CITAZIONE
    Jennifer Morrison on…House

QUESTION: “What do you think Cameron sees in House?”

“Cameron is drawn to a project. She sees a glimmer of vulnerability and compassion in House’s eyes despite his rough exterior. Against her better judgment, she will always find herself attracted to him.”

QUESTION: “Cameron has left her job more than once. How hard is it for her to give it up?”

“When you become accustomed to being a part of curing the most rare conditions and saving the most unsavable lives, I think both the job and the man behind the job are bound to be seductive.”

QUESTION: “I asked Hugh Laurie, Robert Sean Leonard, and Lisa Edelstein if they thought their characters will still be friends in twenty years’ time. Will Cameron look up House if she’s in the same town as him in 2030?”

“I don’t think she would have to look House up if they were in the same town in 2030. I think he would look her up before she even knew he was in town. Despite the strong romantic attraction between them, there is also a paternal connection between them. It seems like his team members become his children in some metaphorical way. I think that bond and his insatiable curiosity would lead him to look her up.”

Passi di: Ian Jackman. “House, M.D”. iBooks. https://itun.es/it/sxEzw.l

th_1_zpsaf4fa049 th_2_zps345a4301 th_3_zpsd242dbd9 th_4_zpse764e0b2 th_5_zpsdc856f0f th_6_zpsec5916ca th_7_zps6fbfc41b th_8_zps69f51cf4 th_9_zps57f1b0d2 th_10_zps18b199c9 th_11_zps5078b20f th_12_zps19d6b5cc th_13_zps041c0879

CITAZIONE
    “QUESTION: “You are a fan favorite on the most-watched TV show in the world. Does that make you proud?”
    “Being a fan favorite on the most-watched TV show in the world is such an unbelievable honor! I am constantly blown away by and humbled by the Cameron and Hameron [a House-Cameron hook-up] fans. I have had the most amazing job for six years because of those fans, and I will continue to have opportunities to keep doing what I love because of those fans. I am proud to be in that position, but mostly I am thankful and overwhelmed. The support that the fans have poured out for me, and my character, is a beautiful gift. It warms my heart and gives me hope that what I do brings joy to others. I wish I could personally hug and thank every fan.”

Passi di: Ian Jackman. “House, M.D”. iBooks. https://itun.es/it/sxEzw.l

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks, Aleki, for taking the time to put all of these pages together for us. :)
    I am always so thankful for anything that concerns CAMERON, and this is excellent material! ;)

6. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you!, it is great, to know about Cameron, in general...

5 replies since 20/8/2010, 12:46   371 views