HIMYM - News, spoilers, general discussion

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Welcomes HOUSE Star Jennifer Morrison

September 9, 2010 by Korbi Ghosh

Back in July, GIVE ME MY REMOTE was eager to tell you about the new lady entering Ted Mosby’s life this season.

As HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER co-creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas explained, Ted will get a call from Goliath National Bank, asking him to take another stab at designing their new headquarters. However there is a catch: He’ll have to destroy one of New York’s historical buildings in order to erect his masterpiece and, for Ted, a lover of nostalgia with respect for such things, he’ll be conflicted. The conflict will change shape, though, when he meets a woman whose passion in life is to preserve and protect this building. Said Thomas, she’s someone who would picket the destruction and she and Ted will become bitter enemies.

Today, CBS confirms that HOUSE alum Jennifer Morrison has signed on to play this very significant recurring role, which will no doubt take a romantic turn for Ted.

Morrison’s character, Zoey, will be in at least five episodes this season, though she may stick around for several more.

So, thoughts?

How do you HOUSE fans feel about J Mo’s jump to comedy?

www.givememyremote.com/remote/2010/...nifer-morrison/

CITAZIONE
    Today's News: Our Take

Is Jennifer Morrison How I Met Your Mother's Mother?

Sep 9, 2010 06:28 PM ET
    by Natalie Abrams

Jennifer Morrison may be taking on the mother of all roles.

The former House star joins the cast of How I Met Your Mother as Zooey, a new love interest for Ted (Josh Radnor), according to Entertainment Weekly.

Fall TV: See where we left off with all your favorite returning shows

Described by executive producer Craig Thomas as "the biggest female character" ever added to Ted's life, Zooey is an activist trying to stop the destruction of a building that will be replaced by one of Ted's designs.

There's no word yet on how long Zooey will be sticking around, but producers told EW it will be a "huge arc" this season.

www.tvguide.com/News/Jennifer-Morrison-Mother-1022807.aspx

CITAZIONE

It's Official: Jennifer Morrison Lands Guest Arc on 'How I Met Your Mother'

by Jean Bentley, posted Sep 9th 2010 6:30PM

Jennifer MorrisonTed's getting a new love interest on 'How I Met Your Mother' in the form of 'House' veteran Jennifer Morrison, The Ausiello Files reports.

Morrison will play Zooey, "the biggest female character we've maybe ever added to the show in Ted's life," executive producer Craig Thomas told EW.com. So, uh, is she the mother?

We don't really know. All Thomas would say is that "This is a big arc -- a huge arc. It's going to be a little less date-of-the-week for Ted, which season 5 was."

According to Ausiello, Zooey and Ted's relationship will be an opposites attract situation. Zooey wants to save an old New York hotel from being demolished so a fancy new bank tower can take its place, and Ted's the one designing said tower. Drama!

The exact length of Morrison's stay on 'HIMYM' is unknown. Deadline Hollywood reports that it could be as few as five but as many as 13 episodes.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/09/09/its-offi...on-how-i-met-y/

CITAZIONE

Jennifer Morrison on How I Met Your Mother

Will this be the season that we meet the “Mother”? It is still unclear as the season has not yet started, but for those of us who have been following the journey from the beginning, I think a little skepticism is a good thing.

To begin with, Morrison will have a 5-episode arc which could lead to a full 13 episodes. All of those episodes, of course, have the potential to lead to what the viewers have been waiting for all along. However, that has yet to be confirmed.

EW is reporting that the execs are planning to take How I Met Your Mother back to its roots and and get down and dirty in remembering that Ted is the I in How I Met Your Mother. They expect that Morrison’s character will take Ted on a much deeper journey and really take him back to his real mission: finding his future wife.

http://shamelesstv.wordpress.com/2010/09/0...et-your-mother/

Edited by Aleki77 - 10/9/2010, 03:51

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22266 views