« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

‘House’s Jennifer Morrison Nabs A ‘Mother’ Of A Role

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Is she… or isn’t she?

Frankly, I gave up long, long ago on suggesting/intimating/teasing that the latest Pretty Actress Of A Certain Age to land a role on CBS’ ‘How I Met Your Mother‘ will turn out to be the titular progenitor.

But damn if the evidence isn’t pointing to ‘House‘ alum Jennifer Morrison having been cast as, yes, that girl.

For one, Deadline.com says that Morrison’s ‘Mother’ run is set to last at least five and perhaps as many as 13 episodes.

Now add to that what exec producer Craig Thomas told EW.com about Morrison’s character.

A historical preservationist type who protests the destruction of an old hotel to make way for the GNB tower designed by one Ted Mosby, Zooey is “the biggest female character we’ve maybe ever added to the show in Ted’s life,” Thomas says. “This is… a huge arc… a big overarching story that will take Ted on a journey that we’re really excited about.”

Anvil alert!

So I ask you: Is she, or isn’t she? (Or did you lose interest in the yellow umbrella-toting mother a season or so ago?)

'HIMYM” premieres its sixth season on Monday, September 20, at 8/7c.

www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/...ther-of-a-role/

CITAZIONE

'How I Met Your Mother' casts Jennifer Morrison. Finally, a real love interest for Ted!

by Margaret Lyons

I am so ready for fall TV to be in full swing. Among my most anticipated returns? How I Met Your Mother. And now with news that Jennifer Morrison has a long-term arc on the show? Well, be still my heart. Anyone who could make the judge-y, uptight Cameron on House as lovable as Morrison made her can definitely win over Ted Mosby, architect.

Last season of HIMYM was a mixed bag, and one thing the show has had a hard time with as of late was making Ted the romantic hero we’ve longed for him to be. Early on, the show gave us reason to believe that Ted really would be a good husband and father — Victoria? Robin? These seemed like lucky ladies. But we haven’t seen enough of that side of Ted recently; his relationship with Stella and subsequent jilting never felt fully earned, and his flirtation with Rachel Bilson was more frustrating than anything else. I’m officially ready to root for Ted in a romantic capacity. Really, really ready.

What about you, PopWatchers? Do you think Morrison is up to the task? What do you hope happens this season on HIMYM

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/09/10/how-i-me...comment-1260855

485 replies since 10/9/2010, 01:46   22267 views