1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE

Santiago Gonzalez Dinner At Mr Chow Beverly Hills
    November 16, 2010 - Mr Chow
    Beverly Hills, CA United States

CITAZIONE
    John Carrabino and Jennifer Morrison attend the Santiago Gonzalez Dinner at Mr Chow on November 16, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.

CITAZIONE
    BEVERLY HILLS, CA - NOVEMBER 16: Jennifer Morrison attend the Santiago Gonzalez Dinner at Mr Chow on November 16, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.

image image

Edited by Aleki77 - 17/11/2010, 17:12

2. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

So so CUTE!!

I love the shoes

3. alessandra a
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bellissima.

4. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

woOow and superwoOow!!! she's amazing in red but she's incredible in light colours!!!

one of her best look ever!!! :suici: :stanco:

thanks Aleki

5. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

GORGEOUS! She's looking fab. Thanks for the pics. I hope that more pop out :D

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

HHQ version

CITAZIONE
    BEVERLY HILLS, CA - NOVEMBER 16: Jennifer Morrison and Santiago Gonzalez attend the Santiago Gonzalez Dinner at Mr Chow on November 16, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.

7. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

for once , I'm not fan of the hairdo (I prefere her look at the TV Guide Magazine's Hot List Party)
    but she's really stunning , the dress is beautiful :heart:
    the dress looks like a dress that a ballet dancer might wear for a show (yes I said 3 times dress :D 4 times now)

Edited by aurore - 8/12/2010, 22:33

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (aurore @ 17/11/2010, 17:40) 
    for once , I'm not fan of the hairdo (I prefere her look at the TV Guide Magazine's Hot List Party)
    but she's really stunning , the dress is beautiful :heart:
    the dress looks like a dress that a ballet dancer might wear for a show (yes I said 3 times dress :D 4 times now)

it's me or she's doing too much exercise?

this her look remember me an other event that I loved so much Cocktails and Dinner In Honor of Andrew Bolton

New 2 HHQS and 2 MQ

image image

image image image image

Edited by Aleki77 - 17/11/2010, 19:12

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

ok I'm wrong !!
    When I see the profile, I like the hairdo :rolleyes:

thanks Aleki!

10. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Love these, especially the one of her hugged up next to John Carribino. She does love her high heels ;-) I can't walk in them myself. Love the simple but elegant hairstyle too. Thanks Aleki!

11. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 17/11/2010, 17:04) 

HHQ version

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - NOVEMBER 16: Jennifer Morrison and Santiago Gonzalez attend the Santiago Gonzalez Dinner at Mr Chow on November 16, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.

Oh, I'm pretty sure the woman in the background in Keanu Reeves' mother!

I do love how she looks, it's a beautiful dress. Her hair and make up are as perfect as always. However, I prefer it when she wears more vibrant or darker colors, because she has fair skin. When she wears beige/creme/skin-colored clothes, it makes her look pale.

Thanks for the new additions!

12. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Crocodile love at Mr. Chow
    November 17, 2010 | 2:40 pm

Still on a high from Saturday's fabulous Museum of Contemporary Art happening, the art-fashion crowd gathered again on Tuesday at Mr. Chow to celebrate the launch of men's accessories under the Nancy Gonzalez brand.

The line, which includes duffles and totes, is named after her son Santiago, who was the evening's guest of honor at the dinner hosted by his college pal China Chow, dressed in a stunning gold Chanel collar and black cocktail dress.

All of the ladies were carrying Nancy Gonzalez flap clutches that matched their outfits, including actresses Jennifer Morrison in a cream Max Mara dress, and Tracee Ellis Ross in a vintage nightie paired with a tailored blazer. Cameron Silver was decked out in Lanvin for H&M days before that line hits stores, and artist Rosson Crow rocked a psychedelic print vintage Oscar de la Renta jumpsuit bought at Shareen. (With her platinum hair and her penchant for wearing long dresses, Crow is emerging as quite a stylish figure.)

MOCA's Jeffrey Deitch and LACMA's Michael Govan were also there, enjoying Mr. Chow's famous chicken satay, alongside artists Doug Aitken and Ed Ruscha, gallery owner Honor Fraser, Rodarte designers Kate and Laura Mulleavy, Sharon Stone, James Caan, Shiva Rose and Lisa Eisner.

-- Booth Moore
    LA Times

13. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

oooohhh Max Mara! When I wan to buy me a gift I choose Max&Co. who is the accesible line of the mark. great! :)

14. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

SPOILER (click to view)

image image

Santiago Gonzalez Launches Eponymous Men’s Line
    LOS ANGELES, Nov 17, 2010 / — To celebrate the launch of Santiago Gonzalez’s eponymous collection of men’s crocodile accessories, China Chow, Lisa Eisner and Cameron Silver hosted a dinner in his honor last evening at MR CHOW Beverly Hills.
    President of Nancy Gonzalez, Santiago Gonzalez collection will debut this week at Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills.
    A mixture of art and social guests and celebrities mingled and many women including Patric Reeves, Shiva Rose, Jennifer Morrison and Rosson Crow wore Nancy Gonzalez clutches. Art world attendees included Jeffry Deitch, Ed Ruscha and Michael Govan.
    Celebrities included Sharon Stone, Jennifer Morrison, Stephen Dorff, Rosetta and Balthazar Getty and James Caan.

www.fashionwindows.net/2010/11/sant...mous-mens-line/

www.wwd.com/eyescoop/welcome-to-la-...3385016/3385029

15. Hughluver70
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the whole fabulous photos of the lovely JEN !
    Her dress looks like the one of a ballerina woman but everything fits her !
    She paractises many sports and I can notice that Jennifer can allow herself to wear high heel shoes !
    I wish I could wear these kind of shoes but not anymore ! <_<
    Even though, she is lucky to be tall !

Fabienne

16 replies since 17/11/2010, 14:11   1049 views