Jennifer Morrison 'doubts House return'

« Older   Newer »

1. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Question: Any news about Jennifer Morrison coming back to House? —Tanya
    Ausiello: It’s definitely not happening this season. “I have not been contacted by anyone over there,” Morrison tells TVLine. “I would do whatever they wanted me to do… Cameron is a fabulous character and it changed my life to play her… But it’s not in my control. People seem to think it is. I feel bad because fans really want answers and I don’t have them. I wish I did. My guess would be that I will probably never be on [House] again.” Morrison is hardly hurting for work these days. In addition to her recurring gig on How I Met Your Mother, she has a starring role in ABC’s fairytale-themed pilot Once Upon a Time. “Honestly, it’s not a sore subject for me,” she says of her House departure. “My life has gone on. I’m thrilled I was available to be [in HIMYM]. I’m thrilled I was available to do the new pilot. These are really exciting new things.”

http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/ask-ausiello...le-glee-castle/

2. Bru_na
        +1   -1

User deleted

She doesn´t need be worried about us. Of course I would like to Know why they stopped to write to Cameron, But the guilt is not her.

We love her. I hope she understands this. Don´t matter what she is doing =)

Thanks Aurore for the note!
    javascript:;

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison 'doubts House return'

Wednesday, April 6 2011, 11:57 BST
    By Catriona Wightman, TV Reporter

Jennifer Morrison has admitted that she does not think she will be able to return to House in the future.

Morrison played Cameron in the Fox drama but was written out for creative reasons last year.

She returned last April to wrap up her storyline but has now told TV Line that she does not think she will be making any more appearances.

"I have not been contacted by anyone over there," she said. "I would do whatever they wanted me to do... Cameron is a fabulous character and it changed my life to play her... But it's not in my control. People seem to think it is."

She continued: "I feel bad because fans really want answers and I don't have them. I wish I did. My guess would be that I will probably never be on [House] again."

Morrison also insisted that her departure from House is "not a sore subject" because it allowed her to appear in How I Met Your Mother and sign up for a new pilot.

"My life has gone on," she said. "I'm thrilled I was available to be [in How I Met Your Mother]. I'm thrilled I was available to do the new pilot. These are really exciting new things."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s58/house...return.html?rss

4. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

It only adds to Jennifer's character how appreciative she is of House and what that job did for her and her career. But I really hope she doesn't go back even for a 2 minutes stunt.
    House PTB don't appreciate her. The other day it just hit me what a horrible person Katie Jacobs is, how many times she lied about JM. Remember how she said that they were going to the spa together? And how months after Jennifer's exit, when Jennifer started to work on Broadway, KJ claimed that leaving the show was Jennifer's decision because she wanted to play on Broadway?? Such a big fat liar, that's what KJ is.

But even if that was the case (but we all know it wasn't) couldn't they have given Jennifer a couple of months off to do another project?
    I mean, they did it for Olivia Wilde. They gave OW the time off to make movies, but they fired JM because "she wanted to play other roles". Oh pleeeeaaase.

Sorry for rambling...Just...all my dvd's are displayed on shelves above and around my TV set. However, a couple of days ago after I read something about House and it hit me how unfair they have treated Jennifer, it irked me so much that I put the House DVD boxes behind closed doors, so that I don't have to see them daily.
    Childish? Sure, but I felt better afterwards :lol:

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

agree with everything you said!!
    they don't deserve her after what they done !!

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I bought only the first three seasons of House, but I can hardly get past the second and certainly I have not watched them recently.

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (pandora1308 @ 7/4/2011, 20:46) 
    Sorry for rambling...Just...all my dvd's are displayed on shelves above and around my TV set. However, a couple of days ago after I read something about House and it hit me how unfair they have treated Jennifer, it irked me so much that I put the House DVD boxes behind closed doors, so that I don't have to see them daily.
    Childish? Sure, but I felt better afterwards :lol:

No need to feel sorry for any of this, Pandora. I believe that many of us fully agree with you–I know I do!

Jennifer has waaay more class and integrity than any of the HOUSE crew. Cameron was the only reason I watched the show, and her dismissal was the reason I fired the show.

Now, wouldn't it be sweet if RSL decided to stay on Broadway and give HOUSE the bird? ;)

8. Sky_Angel
        +1   -1

User deleted

When I read that I thought it was a really good idea to hide my House DVD boxes but when I stood in front of my shelf I noticed that I had already (subconciously?) put my Battlestar Galactica DVD boxes in front of them. I'd heard before that Battlestar Galactica was a good show but I only checked it out because Jen said she was a fan. Now it's my new obsession! Jen has really great taste. :)

9. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

Now, wouldn't it be sweet if RSL decided to stay on Broadway and give HOUSE the bird?

Ha, yes I'd love to see that. I think he's waisting his talent on House. And just like with Cameron, the writers have maimed his character in order to spread the Huddy. A shame, really.

QUOTE (Sky_Angel @ 8/4/2011, 11:29) 

When I read that I thought it was a really good idea to hide my House DVD boxes but when I stood in front of my shelf I noticed that I had already (subconciously?) put my Battlestar Galactica DVD boxes in front of them. I'd heard before that Battlestar Galactica was a good show but I only checked it out because Jen said she was a fan. Now it's my new obsession! Jen has really great taste. :)

I kept moving the boxes. Usually they were second to my X Files collection, but with each horrible season of House, I kept moving the boxes until they were at the very bottom of my shelf. Now, I've moved them to a cupboard that I don't open much. It's full of VCR cassettes :lol:

I love BSG!! I watched the show from the beginning. The complete series is proudly showcased next to my X Files, Chuck and Castle DVD boxes :woot:

8 replies since 5/4/2011, 22:59   364 views