Jennifer Morrison 'would return to House'

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Exclusive: Jennifer Morrison 'would return to House'

Sunday, July 24 2011, 23:22 BST
    By Morgan Jeffery, TV Reporter

Jennifer Morrison has revealed that she is willing to return to House in the future.

The actress played Dr. Allison Cameron on the Fox medical drama from 2004 to 2010, but made her final appearance during the sixth season.

Morrison told Digital Spy at the San Diego Comic-Con: "I love Cameron and I'll always have an affection for [that character] so if I were given the opportunity to [come back], of course I would."

She added: "House is a show that changed my life in so many ways. Not just an actor and performer, but as a human being. Six years... is a huge chunk of your life and [it's] a lovely group of actors to get to work with."

Morrison also praised her former co-star Hugh Laurie, calling the show's lead actor "inspirational",

"Working with him every day has informed my work," she explained.

The eighth season of House begins on October 3 on Fox. Jennifer Morrison's new ABC series Once Upon a Time premieres on October 23.

> Comic-Con 2011: Jennifer Morrison talks Once Upon a Time

Watch Jennifer Morrison discuss a possible House return below:

www.megavideo.com/?v=BZ2QBGKG

http://bcove.me/yqjzmhu0

www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s58/house...n-to-house.html

Edited by Aleki77 - 25/7/2011, 02:08

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I want to see her in the last episode but the producers don't care about her so.........
    she's always so nice when she talks about House
    she's too classy for them

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I have loved so much Cameron and I'd like to see her back on the screen, but only under certain conditions because I'm not longer willing to see Cameron and Jennifer underutilized and poorly used like in 4,5 and 6 season.
    The Cameron's character has so high potential that it has not been used and therefore a story line about her character could be very interesting, but as a fan I feel betrayed by the authors of House so many times that I'm not longer willing to give them more chances to disappoint me AGAIN.
    I prefer to look ahead and Once Upon A Time is right in front of me (us) like so many other great projects that she did and she will do, so I don't want to look back.
    I love Cameron and I really miss the inspiration that she gave me and for this reason I prefer to not be disappointed with an indecent and preposterous story line.

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison willing to return to House

Jennifer Morrison has said that she is willing to return to House in the future.

The actress played Dr. Allison Cameron on the Fox medical drama from 2004 to 2010, but made her final appearance during the sixth season.

She told Digital Spy at the San Diego Comic-Con: “I love Cameron and I’ll always have an affection for [that character] so if I were given the opportunity to [come back], of course I would.”

Morrison added: “House is a show that changed my life in so many ways. Not just as an actor and performer, but as a human being. Six years… is a huge chunk of your life and [it's] a lovely group of actors to get to work with.”

The actress also praised her former co-star Hugh Laurie, calling the show’s lead actor “inspirational”. She explained, “Working with him every day has informed my work.”

The eighth season of House begins on October 3 on Fox.

http://tonicgossip.com/2011/07/24/jennifer...eturn-to-house/

5. -ELY-
        +1   -1

User deleted

WHAT??? No, please Jen, no!

House has become so awful that going away was maybe the best thing that ever happen to her and coming back now would be a big mistake according to me. The show is dead, she should forget about it because it's not the same House that used to be. She really should move along, be grateful to House, but never look back and surely NOT come back!

6. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

I totally agree with Aleki comment.

I would ONLY see her back on HOUSE MD under a combination of good elements for the storyline and the direction... so Bryan Singer and maybe Hugh Laurie. And for a special episode not connected with S4-5-6-7. A unique episode.
    The best Cameron the writers wrote was the one in the Hameron moments so only a Hameron storyline would fit my quality-standards.

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 25/7/2011, 01:37) 
    I have loved so much Cameron and I'd like to see her back on the screen, but only under certain conditions because I'm not longer willing to see Cameron and Jennifer underutilized and poorly used like in 4,5 and 6 season.
    The Cameron's character has so high potential that it has not been used and therefore a story line about her character could be very interesting, but as a fan I feel betrayed by the authors of House so many times that I'm not longer willing to give them more chances to disappoint me AGAIN.
    I prefer to look ahead and Once Upon A Time is right in front of me (us) like so many other great projects that she did and she will do, so I don't want to look back.
    I love Cameron and I really miss the inspiration that she gave me and for this reason I prefer to not be disappointed with an indecent and preposterous story line.

It no longer matters, the show has now been cancelled, effective at the end of this season.

6 replies since 24/7/2011, 23:28   356 views