1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 1.06 - The Shepherd - Press Release

CITAZIONE

DAVID - AKA JOHN DOE - MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN STAYING WITH KATHRYN
    OR MARY MARGARET, AND PRINCE CHARMING ENCOUNTERS A LIFE-CHANGING
    EVENT THAT WILL FOREVER ALTER HIS DESTINY, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

"The Shepherd" - David - aka John Doe - must choose between staying with Kathryn or leaving her to be with Mary Margaret, with whom he's fallen deeply, and inexplicably, in love; and Emma catches Sheriff Graham in a lie. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale world that was, Prince Charming is about to encounter a life-changing event that will forever alter his destiny, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper.

Guest starring are Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham, Anastasia Griffith as Kathryn/regal blonde, David Anders as Dr. Whale, Alex Zahara as Midas/nobleman, Alan Dale as King George, Ian Butcher as burly knight, Gabrielle Rose as Ruth/peasant woman, Demord Dann as aide, Matthew MacCaull as knight no. 1 and Robert Maillet as Behemoth.

"The Shepherd" was written by Andrew Chambliss & Ian Goldberg and directed by Victor Nelli.

"Once Upon a Time" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

For more information on "Once Upon a Time," visit ABC.com

th_OUATS01E06016 th_OUATS01E06015 th_OUATS01E06010 th_OUATS01E06009 th_OUATS01E06008 th_OUATS01E06007 th_OUATS01E06006 th_OUATS01E06005 th_OUATS01E06004 th_OUATS01E06003 th_OUATS01E06002 th_OUATS01E06001 th_OUATS01E06014 th_OUATS01E06013 th_OUATS01E06012 th_OUATS01E06011

BTS

th_OUATS01E06bts036 th_OUATS01E06bts035 th_OUATS01E06bts034 th_OUATS01E06bts033 th_OUATS01E06bts032 th_OUATS01E06bts031 th_OUATS01E06bts030 th_OUATS01E06bts029 th_OUATS01E06bts028 th_OUATS01E06bts027 th_OUATS01E06bts026 th_OUATS01E06bts025 th_OUATS01E06bts024 th_OUATS01E06bts023 th_OUATS01E06bts022 th_OUATS01E06bts021 th_OUATS01E06bts020 th_OUATS01E06bts019 th_OUATS01E06bts018 th_OUATS01E06bts017 th_OUATS01E06bts037

Edited by Aleki77 - 10/12/2011, 05:46

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

"Behind the Scenes" Photos

theShepherd010

theShepherd009

theShepherd008

theShepherd007

theShepherd006

theShepherd005

theShepherd004

theShepherd003

theShepherd002

theShepherd001

theShepherd016

theShepherd015

theShepherd014

theShepherd013

theShepherd012

theShepherd011

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-t...hind-the-scenes

Edited by Aleki77 - 5/12/2011, 21:33

3. povar33
        +1   -1

User deleted

+16 HQs

w_2b671502w_4b8b21fcw_6ffc17baw_062a5f17
    w_77a01e38w_263f1a6bw_36093cfa w_66756350w_96131014 w_a8f879a2w_bc1d3830w_ca343771w_de78160f w_fcc10de1w_ff92a25f

Edited by Aleki77 - 5/12/2011, 18:03

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

wow! thanks povar33 for this HQs, could you introduce yourself here ? thanks a lot and wlecome here :welcome:

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

TV Ratings Sunday: 'Simpsons,' 'Family Guy' Get A Big Boost; 'Once Upon A Time,' 'Pan Am' Hit Lows; As Of Course 'Sunday Night Football' Wins

Written By Bill Gorman

December 5th, 2011

NBC won the night with Sunday Night Football, but an close afternnon game between the Packers and NY Giants that ran into primetime gave Fox a big boost to their nightly averages.

Because it was a mix of live NFL and post game show, the preliminary results for Fox's 7pm hour will be substantially adjusted. With a big NFL tailwind, The Simpsons soared 53% vs. last week to a 4.0 adults 18-49 rating matching its season high. The now defacto canceled Allen Gregory even joined in the party shooting up 60% to a 2.4 adults 18-49 rating. Family Guy kept up the increases, rising 25% vs. last week to a 3.5 adults 18-49 rating and and moving to 9:30 The Cleveland Show scored a 2.5 adults 18-49 rating.

ABC's Once Upon A Time kept falling, down another 9%, setting a new season/series low 3.1 adults 18-49 rating. Desperate Housewives, back after a 3 week gap, fell 14% to a 2.6 adults 18-49 rating. Also back after 3 weeks, the canceled for all but the crazy, Pan Am dipped 11% to a series low 1.6 adults 18-49 rating.

CBS had a 15 minute NFL overrun into primetime in a handful of metro areas* so these results are more likely than usual to be adjusted in the final ratings. 60 Minutes crashed back to earth from its football boosted episode last week down 51% to a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating.The Amazing Race was down 7% to a 2.7 adults 18-49 rating. After a week off, The Good Wife steady vs. its last new episode's 1.9 adults 18-49 rating. Also back from a break last week, CSI: Miami rose 16% to a 2.2 adults 18-49 rating.

*Cleveland, Baltimore, Charlotte, Harrisburg, Atlanta, Houston, Minneapolis.

Broadcast primetime ratings for Sunday, December 4, 2011:
    Time Net Show 18-49 Rating 18-49 Share Viewers Live+SD (million)

7:00PM FOX NFL Football/ The OT 9.0 23 24.551
    CBS 60 Minutes 1.8 5 11.938
    NBC Football Night In America 1.7 5 5.277
    ABC America's Funniest Home Videos 1.4 4 5.955
    tvbythenumbers.com
    7:30PM NBC Football Night In America 2.6 7 7.417
    tvbythenumbers.com
    8:00PM NBC Football Night In America 5.1 12 14.166
    FOX The Simpsons 4.0 10 9.010
    ABC Once Upon A Time 3.1 7 9.611
    CBS The Amazing Race 2.7 6 9.637
    tvbythenumbers.com
    8:30PM NBC NBC Sunday Night Football (8:30-11p) tbd tbd tbd
    FOX Allen Gregory 2.4 6 5.219
    tvbythenumbers.com
    9:00PM FOX Family Guy 3.5 8 7.051
    ABC Desperate Housewives 2.6 6 8.089
    CBS The Good Wife 1.9 4 9.793
    tvbythenumbers.com
    9:30PM FOX The Cleveland Show 2.5 6 5.431
    tvbythenumbers.com
    10:00PM CBS CSI:Miami 2.2 5 10.366
    ABC Pan Am 1.6 4 4.673

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/12/0..._source=twitter

6. briteen
        +1   -1

User deleted

why are ratings so low? why is the Simpsons getting more ratings than OUAT when OUAT always won that timeslot? :bb:

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon A Time: The Shepherd

December 5th, 2011 at 12:18 am | by Amy Lindorff

Kathryn and Coma Charming (henceforth known as ‘David’ since that is actually his name, and he is no longer in a coma, or very charming) stare at their house as he comes home and he doesn’t seem overjoyed. They head inside to a big welcome home party full of people he doesn’t recognize, aside from the doctor who has some encouraging words. Henry and Emma are being anti-social, whispering in the corner about how to convince him he’s Charming and he interrupts. He asks about Mary-Margaret, who can’t make it.

In the kitchen, Kathryn chats with the mayor about losing people they love and somewhere in here Kathryn says “I lost him once and now I have him back but I still don’t have him back,” which is not my favorite line of dialogue. In any case, Kathryn and the mayor are besties now, so that’s lovely.

David really doesn’t like the party, ditching it to go visit Mary-Margaret, who is hanging a birdhouse. This is obviously why she couldn’t make the party – she’s very busy. She has also resigned from her hospital volunteer duties. He still loves her and wants her, not his wife, but she isn’t into dating a married man. She tries to convince him that the connection he feels to her is because she saved his life. Nothing more.

But I’m thinking she isn’t really buying this either, as the next morning, she takes out her frustration on the dirty dishes. She then has a discussion with Emma about what to do. Emma suggests having a drink. She would be a morning drinker. Emma is the least romantic person ever, saying basically “if you think it’s wrong, it is, so buck up and he’ll have to figure his shit out.” Nice.

At the house, Kathryn isn’t beating around the bush, very nearly just asking David to have sex with her. But he just wants to talk and say things like “this isn’t right.” These two are headed for trouble.

The doctor thinks that Mary-Margaret resigned from the hospital because he never called her after their date. Dude, PRINCE CHARMING has a crush on her. She so doesn’t care about that awful date you guys had. Then the mayor comes in to spread her special brand of cheer. She wants to discuss “my friend” Kathryn and David. Apparently David has left Kathryn and the mayor wants to make it clear that Mary-Margaret and David are NOT meant for each other. Lana Parilla is really mastering this scowl!

David didn’t get the message though, as he goes to the school to see Mary-Margaret, who does her best to get rid of him. He wants one more chance – she can meet him at the toll bridge at eight o’clock and if she doesn’t he’ll give up.

Sheriff Graham continues to flirt with Emma, bringing donuts. And by flirting, I mean, asking her to work late. Mary-Margaret comes to the station to update Emma on the David situation. Emma has a change of heart and tells her to meet him. Ladies, if he left her for you, he’ll leave you for another her. Be careful, Mary-Margaret. Oh wait; this is actually a fairy tale. Carry on.

The mayor finds David and tries to change his mind. He isn’t having this; he just wants directions to the toll bridge. She gives them, but he’s an idiot if he actually follows them. Mary-Margaret is there, but David and his bad directions aren’t (let’s pause for a moment here to wonder why in the hell he didn’t pick a meeting place that he actually knew how to find). They are in Mr. Gold’s pawnshop, where he gets real directions, but is distracted by a windmill, which was once on his and Kathryn’s front lawn. His memory is jogged, and poor Mary-Margaret is about to get some heartbreak.

David makes it to the toll bridge, with the terrible news that he remembers everything. But he still feels all those intense feelings for her. Of course, they aren’t intense enough to not leave his wife. He tries to apologize, but Mary-Margaret’s tears are already flowing and she leaves.

Emma’s on the night shift, but catches Sheriff Graham sneaking out the window of the mayor’s house. She is horrified that they “do this” with Henry in the house. So horrified that she quits. (I kind of forgot about Henry this week – and I’m not sure I minded!)

David goes home, telling Kathryn everything he remembers. Including that they need to work things out. They both apologize and agree to try things out again.

Mary-Margaret does her crying in public where the doctor can see her and creep a little more. She gives a speech about making bad decisions and punishing yourself, and girl, we’ve all been there! The doctor takes advantage of her tender state and asks her out again, which she agrees to.

This week we also get Prince Charming’s fairy tale land story. Here are the highlights:

Prince Charming has a big old fight with some kind of giant. He wins, impressing two kings: his father (who Lost fans will remember as Charles Widmore), and Midas. Midas is all “that was great but can you kill a DRAGON?” He agrees and is giving a little thank you speech to Midas, when the giant, who wasn’t all the way dead, impales him. Oops. Widmore cries a real tear.
    With Charming dead, Rumplestiltskin shows up to help find a solution. Widmore needed the dragon slain so that Midas would give him a bunch of gold, helping to save his kingdom. Rumples has good news! He gave Widmore the son because he couldn’t conceive, and he was a twin! So there is another Prince Charming out there, perfect for dragon slaying duties.
    The twin Charming in a bad wig, and the shepherd in the title. His mother is trying to marry him off for money, but he’s a true love kind of guy. Rumples shows up and explains the king’s dragon slayer needs and guilts him into going along.
    The knights inform Twin Charming that he won’t be doing any slaying, he’s just along for appearances for Midas. Like a dummy, he runs into the battle anyway when things start to go south. Like a bigger dummy, he grabs for a sword that was recently inside a ball of flames and burns his hand. Like a very smart warrior, he actually manages to chop the head off the dragon.
    Midas is pleased with the dragon head, and will pass along the gold, as promised. Additionally, he would like to offer up his daughter for marriage, to unite their kingdoms. You guessed it, it’s Kathryn. So all that “it was some other man who chose Kathryn” was literal. Twin Charming isn’t into this plan, but Widmore says “do it, or die,” which is fairly convincing.
    Twin Charming goes home to give his mother the news. She doesn’t want him to leave, but he’s already accepted. They have a tearful goodbye during which she gives him her ring, saying “true love follows this ring wherever it goes.” Lady, has certainly changed her matchmaking for money tune! It’s obviously the ring that Mary-Margaret has.
    He marries Midas’ daughter and I am still waiting for the greenscreen, and special effects in general to improve on this little show.
    Is it just me, or is Josh Dallas looking an awful lot like Chris O’Dowd (Rhodes in Bridesmaids) in this episode?

Next week: Emma and Sheriff Graham kiss, he remembers the fairy tale land, and someone loses their life. BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING. Also, there was a Bachelor promo that shouldn’t go unmentioned: it was just an interview shot of one of the girls crying. No music, no voice over. Just. Crying. It was amazing and based on that, I CANNOT WAIT for this season to start.

http://www.picktainment.com/blog/2011/12/o...e-the-shepherd/

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ratings: Once, Housewives and Pan Am Hit Series Lows, Fox 'Toons Rebound

‘Twas a cloudy Sunday for ABC this week, as all three of its dramas hit all-time lows in the coveted 18-49 demo.

Leading off the night, Once Upon a Time dipped 9 percent to deliver 9.6 million viewers while scoring a 3.1 demo rating. Desperate Housewives (8.1 mil/2.6) followed with drops of 13 percent, and then Pan Am (4.7 mil/1.6) descended double digits as well.

The news was far sunnier over at Fox, which thanks to a robust football lead-in saw all of its animated entries surge. The Simpsons (9 mil/4.0) topped all scripted series in the demo as it matched its season high, while drawing its largest audience since January. Allen Gregory (5.2 mil/2.4) in turn was up 60 percent, Family Guy (7.1 mil/3.5) gained 25 percent, and The Cleveland Show (5.4 mil/2.5) improved on American Dad by double digits.

NBC Sunday Night Football of course dominated the night, though the Saints-Lions overnight rating is the franchise’s lowest since the Oct. 23 Saints-Colts blowout.

Lastly, on CBS: The Amazing Race (9.6 mil/2.7) was down a few percentage points yet matched Once‘s audience this week; The Good Wife (9.8 mil/1.9) was rock-steady; and CSI: Miami was Sunday’s most-watched scripted show with 10.4 million viewers (while netting a 2.2 rating). Due to marginal NFL overrun, the CBS tallies could change slightly.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/12/ratings-desp...es-pan-am-lows/

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon a Time' recap: Becoming David Nolan

John Doe finally makes his choice. Also -- dragons!

By Shaunna Murphy

Why do Ginnifer Goodwin's tears always make me drop my innate snarky cynicism and hug whatever fluffy stuffed animal is waiting nearby? When Margene Heffman had to give up her fledgling jewelry business on Big Love, I was this close to marching over to Utah to teach that no-good Bill Henrickson a lesson myself. I even wanted her to seduce Justin Long in that horrible hot mess He's Just Not That Into You, which probably makes me insane. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that Goodwin is an impossibly likable actress, so watching her heart break last night was an emotionally troubling experience. I've got your number, John Doe David Nolan.

Anywho, the opening credits for last night's Once Upon A Time included a dragon, so there was no way that this wasn't going to be a top-notch episode. We also had a visit from the phenomenally petrifying Alan Dale, and that MacCutcheon Scotch whiskey his Charles Widmore loved oh-so-very-much. $120 a glass! But the episode ultimately belonged to Josh Dallas' Prince Charming/David Nolan, who wound up being not quite as princely as we initially thought.

We began at John Doe's welcome home party. Except now his name is officially David Nolan, so I guess we began at David Nolan's welcome home party. It was a rager, but all David could do was pout because Mary Margaret "lost her invitation." Kathryn tried to jog his hazy memory by mentioning a mini-windmill that used to sit in their front yard, while Henry attempted the exact opposite.

According to Henry, the reason that the curse was not affecting David -- the reason he still loved Mary Margaret -- was that his amnesiac brain couldn't handle it. Everyone else's brain was filled with fake stories, but in David's they just wouldn't stick. If Henry is right, and it would certainly appear that he is, then Kathryn is officially exonerated of any guilt. In her mind, she really did lose her beloved husband, who was now running around town with a beautiful brunette. Lucky for her, her new "friend" Regina was on the case.

David managed to escape the festivities, and he found his Mary Margaret inexplicably hanging a birdhouse in a tree in the middle of the night. Seriously, who does that? It's dangerous, and could definitely wait until morning. He told her that he loved her, and that he was officially choosing her over Kathryn. The David who married Kathryn was a stranger to him, while the David who was here today was permanently stuck on Mary Margaret. She was undoubtedly thrilled to hear this, but held her cool. Because, you know, he's married.

In Fairytale, Prince Charming was fighting a battle of a different sort. Charming ass-kicked and eventually slew an evil baddie with a particularly nasty-looking weapon, to monstrous applause. His father, King George (Dale), was thrilled to see his son slay this seemingly unkillable creature, but King Midas was still unsure. Could this handsome young lad really slay a dragon? "Do fairies sprinkle dust?" George replied. "Do trolls live under bridges?" Ha, I love that this is Fairytale's equivalent of "Is the Pope Catholic?" Fairytale is a wacky place, y'all.

George and Midas struck a deal -- if Charming could kill this ridiculously unslayable dragon, then his father's kingdom would be showered with gold. A fair trade, but Charming was hesitant to accept his knights' heavy praise. "Just because I was easily able to kill this brute doesn't mean..."

Holy crap! The previously killed "brute" in question sprung back to life, stabbing Charming right through the heart. He was dead, dead, dead. At the funeral, King George decided to skip mourning for his son in favor of stressing out about cash flow. Midas apparently missed the news of Charming's death, and if he found out, their lucrative deal would be over. I thought this was strange as Midas had only left the scene about 20 seconds before Charming's death, and he surely couldn't have missed it. But hey, let's suspend our disbelief.

Rumpelstiltskin arrived to creep us out and steal the scene, as usual. He even showed us his jazz hands! Wonderful. "So this is how you treat my gifts," he giggled over Charming's lifeless body. "You really must be more careful." We then learned that King George and his now-deceased wife couldn't have children, so Rumpel, the adoption agent of the rich and famous, gave him Charming. Rumpel couldn't bring Charming back to life, but he could find Charming's twin brother, even-more-Charming, for a price: the location of the Fairy Godmother Rumpel killed two episodes ago. He needed her wand, and now I'm hoping that another Rumpel-centric episode will come quickly so we can find out what he needed it for. (Rumpel-centric episodes are quickly becoming the John Locke-centric episodes of Once Upon A Time. Luckily, we still don't have a Kate.)

Speaking of that other flashback-focused ABC show, Mary Margaret and Emma drowned their sorrows in the Widmore-approved bottle of of MacCutcheon. Mary Margaret wanted to hook up with David, but Emma assured her that this was a terrible idea. "If you think something you want to do is wrong, it is," she said. "You have to stay strong, and he has to figure out his life." Hilariously, David figuring out his life was not going to include sex with Kathryn. She tried her best moves that night, to no avail. "I was going to go to bed," she cooed. "Do you want to join me?" Errr. "Why don't we just sit and talk some more?" he replied.

The next day, Mary Margaret was still in agony over her screwed-up love life. And to make things even worse, Dr. Whale interrupted her breakfast to act like a cocky jerk. "I heard you resigned," he said. "I hope it wasn't because of me." Say what? "Our date. I never called you after." Mary Margaret looked at him like he was ridiculous, which he is. (Also -- do we assume that Dr. Whale is the Whale from Pinocchio? This is the most logical-slash-obvious guess, but it's also a hard sell for two very important reasons. One is that we haven't seen Dr. Whale interact with Hopper or Marco, and two is that the whale from Pinocchio is a whale.) Regina showed up to further ruin her peaceful meal with some carefully worded threats. David had apparently left Kathryn, and Regina was fightin' mad. She defended the sanctity of marriage, and warned MM that bad things would happen if she hooked up with David. "So before you do something that can't be undone, let him remember who he was," she sneered.

Unfortunately, David wasn't making this easy. He showed up to Mary Margaret's classroom, where he again professed his love. At this point, Mary Margaret was wavering. He asked her to meet him at the troll toll bridge at eight. If she didn't show he would know it was over. Mary Margaret ran to Emma to see what she should do, and this time Emma actually told her to go for it -- he had already left his wife, and more importantly, it would piss off Regina. David anxiously stared at the clock, awaiting MM's final decision.

Back in Fairytale, our Charming laboriously labored on his mother's farm. Mother wanted to set him up with a local lady for financial reasons. The optimistic Charming insisted that he needed to marry for love. "You can't have everything," she sighed. "Perhaps he can!" said Rumpelstiltskin, who again appeared out of nowhere with a wonderfully girlish giggle. He offered up the dragon-slaying deal, which Charming hesitantly accepted. He was no warrior, though a mother-loving farmboy could maybe do just fine.

Lucky for us, the dragon-slaying sequence was actually pretty cool. The original plan was to have Charming stand by while his knights did all of the work, but things changed when the knights were burned alive one by one. Charming masterfully led the beast to a narrow canyon in the rocks, where he was able to trap and eventually behead him. Midas turned the head to solid gold, and King George was eager to accept their prize -- even more gold! Tons and tons of gold! Unfortunately, Midas had a different plan in mind. The whole dragon thing was actually a cruelly elaborate test designed to find the perfect mate for his daughter -- Kathryn. Charming, who still wanted to marry for love, told George that he wouldn't do it. "Marry this girl or I'll kill you and your mother," he replied. This made Charming's decision rather easy. Mom wins every time.

My only question is this -- why haven't we seen Midas and/or George in Storybrooke? They are both pivotal pieces to the puzzle over in Fairytale, and seem to be perfect candidates for Regina's band of ne'er-do-wells. I assume we'll be seeing more of Dale in the near future, so let's hope they come up with something juicy for him over on our side.

When the big night finally arrived back in Storybrooke, Mary Margaret decided to wait at the bridge for her lov-ah after all. What joy! Unfortunately David had not been awake for very long, and his brain was still a bit fuzzy. He got lost on the way to the bridge, running right-smack into Regina. "So you made your choice?" she asked. He said yes, of course, but he needed some help finding his way. Regina pointed him right to Mr. Gold's shop, where you knew things were about to go horribly wrong. I noticed Aladdin's magic lamp and a set of teacups that probably belonged to Alice, but David could only stare at the windmill that used to live in his front yard. Crap. "Charming!" Gold squealed. David agreed. "This belonged to me," he said in a semi-trance. Then -- "I remember!" And just like that, David is cursed like the rest of them.

He arrived at the bridge, where Mary Margaret was eagerly anticipating a romantic evening. She could tell right away that something was up, and it was heartbreaking. "I remember everything," he said. "....And you love her," she replied. He said no, but he knew he loved her once, and now he had to honor that. It was simply the right thing to do. "The right thing to do was not to lead me on," Mary Margaret said. She turned around and left in tears, and my heart broke. Seriously, how smokin-hot is their chemistry right now? Maybe it's because of those rings: In Fairytale, Charming's mother said that "true love follows this ring wherever it goes," and David was clearly still wearing it over in Storybrooke. Hmm.

Mary Margaret ran straight to the diner, where everyone in Storybrooke hangs out at least three times a day. There she ran into Dr. Whale, who offered to buy her a drink. "You can buy me two," she responded. I don't like where this is going.

Elsewhere in Storybrooke, Emma cruised around in her fancy cop car, unhappily working the night shift for hipster Sheriff Graham. (His excuse? Volunteering at the animal shelter.) She conveniently passed Regina's house at the exact moment when Graham jumped out the window, presumably after sex with Regina. Emma was rightly grossed out, and concerned for Henry. This showed us that her motherly instincts were finally kicking in, but also that she was sort of crushing on Sheriff Graham. "This is disgusting," she said. "I do work at the animal shelter," he replied sheepishly.

In Fairytale, true love fared much better. Charming was all set for his wedding to Kathryn, known here as Abigail. She was a miserable human being, so Charming didn't look pleased when it was time to leave for Midas' palace. "I thought we might take the scenic route," he said, trying to delay the inevitable. "Smile son -- you're on the road to true love!" King George replied. At this point it became crystal-clear that this was the very same scenic route that would lead Charming to Snow White, who was waiting sneakily in her tree. So things are truly terrible over in Storybrooke, but hey, there's always the fairy tales. Because this can't be all there is, right?

So, viewers -- what did you think of tonight's episode? Were you happy with Charming's backstory, or were you hoping for some more "Oh my God" moments that would add to the show's mysterious mythology? Where do you hope to see Alan Dale in Storybrooke? Can you believe that MacCutcheon Scotch whiskey costs $120 a glass? Sound off in the comments!

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/once-upon-a-t...rince-charming/

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

theShepherd031

theShepherd030

theShepherd029

theShepherd028

theShepherd027

theShepherd026

theShepherd025

theShepherd024

theShepherd022

theShepherd021

theShepherd020

theShepherd019

theShepherd018

theShepherd017

theShepherd033

theShepherd032

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon A Time,' 'Housewives,' 'Family Guy,' 'CSI: Miami' Adjusted Up; 'Pan Am,' '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down

Written By Bill Gorman

December 6th, 2011

Once Upon A Time, Family Guy, CSI: Miami and Desperate Housewives were each adjusted up a tenth of a point with adults 18-49 compared to Sunday's preliminary ratings. 60 Minutes and Pan Am were each adjusted down a tenth of a point. Also, the NBC final line up's ratings are below.

Sunday's Final Broadcast Ratings:

ABC Once Upon A Time 3.2 7 9.660

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/12/0...ed-down/112765/

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Recap: Episode 1.06 – The Shepherd

This week we finally learn Charming/James/David’s back story. Come to find out he’s not who we thought he was. Mary Margaret finds a short-lived happiness, then gets really bummed out again and Emma discovers one of Graham’s secrets. There wasn’t much Henry to be seen this week either. Actually, aside from the major players we didn’t see much of anyone else.

For once we don’t start off in Fairy Tale Land, we actually start in Storybrooke. Kathryn brings David home from the hospital and after looking at the outside of the house, he still doesn’t remember anything, not even when she asks him about a windmill that had but he hated. Once inside he’s introduced to friends and neighbors that he can’t recall and he has a chat with Emma and Henry asking about Mary Margaret. When Emma tells him that she wasn’t able to make it he seems a bit sad.

Regina actually plays nice with Kathryn in the kitchen and the two seem to have become friends. Regina tells Kathryn that she knows what it’s like to love someone and lose them, but we still don’t know who this person is. Kathryn goes to find David only to learn that he left the party. Cut to Mary Margaret trying to hang a bird house (at night…who does that??) when David shows up. He tells her that the man who married Kathryn isn’t him and that he’s got serious feeling for MM instead. She’s feeling conflicted but does the right thing and asks him to leave.

In FTL, James is fighting a brute twice his size and slays him. His father, a king who’s in need of gold for his kingdom, and King Midas watch with an audience. (Sidebar: My only complaint with this episode is the duel between James and the brute. Quick cut doesn’t even describe how this scene was filmed. It cut so quickly from shot to shot it looked like a strobe light.) Once the brute is dead, King Midas enlists James’ help to slay a dragon that has been terrorizing his kingdom in exchange for gold. James accepts the challenge but when the kings take their leave, James takes a spear to the chest from the brute, who apparently was only mostly dead. Luckily King Midas is none the wiser but James’ father now must find someone else to slay the dragon so that he can get the gold.

Enter Rumpelstiltskin. Of course he has his hand in this. Rump chastises the king saying he should be more careful with the toys that Rump provides. The king asks Rump to bring him back but Rump says that it’s not possible because he’s dead. The king says that he’ll give Rump anything. Rump asks for the wand of a fairy godmother that is attached to the King, to which the King replies “Done.” This would be the fairy godmother that helped Cinderella. Rump tells the King that he can’t bring back James, but he can get his twin. Cut to a meadow where we see James’ doppelgänger as a shepherd.

In Storybrooke Mary Margaret is taking her conflicted emotions out on her dishes by scrubbing them frantically. Enter Emma who tells her to take a load off and have a drink. MM tells her about the conversation she had with David, to which Emma replies “Generally speaking, if you think something you want to do is wrong, it is.” Cut to David sitting on his couch looking through old pictures. Kathyn sits next to him asking him if he wants to go to bed. The two kiss, but David pulls away saying it doesn’t feel right.

Back in FTL, the shepherd is doing his shepherding duties when his mother comes home to tell him she’s found a girl with a large dowry for him to court. He declines saying that he will only marry for love. Rumpelstiltskin appears and tells him about the twin brother, the quest to slay the dragon, and if he does this, it’ll save their farm. The shepherd reluctantly agrees to take James’ place.

Mary Margaret sits in the diner reading the paper when Regina storms in and makes herself at home at MM’s table. Regina proceed to lay into her about leaving David alone, and how they aren’t meant to be together. MM is confused and claims that she hasn’t done anything. Regina informs her that David left Kathryn, which leaves MM a bit stunned.

In FTL, James2 is preparing to battle the dragon. He leaves with his brother’s men to the dragon’s lair but is told that he’s only there for appearance, and that they will actually do the fighting. Once the dragon lights up one of the soldiers however, things change. In a surprising move, James2 is able to defeat the dragon by cutting off its head.

David shows up at Mary Margaret’s class telling her that he left Kathryn because he’s not the man who married her and that the worst thing he could do to her is pretend. He asks MM to meet him at the toll bridge where she found him at 8pm. She doesn’t commit but he tells her that if she shows, he’ll know her answer and if she doesn’t then he’ll respect that leave her alone.

Emma sits at the Sheriff’s department reading a paper when Graham shows up with a box of donuts. She’s suddenly suspicious and asks what he wants. He tells her that he needs her to work the night shift because he volunteers at an animal shelter and has to work there. She agrees to cover, but isn’t happy about it. Mary Margaret rushes in telling Emma about her conversation with David and asks what she should do. Emma says go because he made the decision to leave his wife for her.

King Midas has turned the head of the dragon gold, and agrees to payment for services rendered. He explains that he thinks long-term and offers his daughter’s hand in marriage. James2 isn’t really interested but when his “father” whispers that he better accept, or his mother will die and their farm will burn, he agrees.

In Storybrooke, David tries to find his way back to the toll bridge. Regina asks him if he’s lost and he says yes, and asks her for direction. He tells her that he’s meeting someone (stupid move buddy) so she gives him directions that take him past Mr. Gold’s shop (not good). He follows but finds out that the directions are wrong. He enters Mr. Gold’s shop to ask him for directions. After he enters he sees a mobile with crystal unicorns (Emma’s mobile from FTL). He asks Mr. Gold for directions telling him that the ones Regina gave him aren’t accurate. Mr. Gold gives him the directions and as David goes to leave, he spots the windmill that used to be in the front yard of his and Kathryn’s house. Just then, his memory returns.

In FTL, James2 goes to say goodbye to his mother. He explains what he has to do and she tells him not to go through with it and that she should have never suggested he marry for money. He comforts her and tells her that he just came to say goodbye. She gives him her ring (the one he chased Snow White for and the one that Mary Margaret currently wears) and tells him that she knows whoever he gives it to will bring love.

Mary Margaret waits at the toll bridge when David runs out of the darkness. He tells her that he remembers. He remembers how he felt with Kathryn and that he has to do the right thing and go back to her. Before walking away, she tells him that right thing would have been to not lead her on. Poor MM.

Emma is pulling the night shift and is out and about in the cruiser looking for any strange goings on. She spies someone coming out of the window at the mayor’s house and stops to catch the intruder. When she does, she’s shocked to see that it’s Graham. He admits to the affair with Regina and tells her that he snuck out because they don’t want Henry to know. Disgusted, Emma throws the car keys at him telling him to finish her shift, she’s going home.

David goes back home and tells Kathryn that she was right, he did hate that windmill that used to be in the front yard but now sits in Mr. Gold’s shop. He tells her that he remembers that they weren’t in a good place and he left to get some space, but then he had his accident. He tells her that he’d like to give them a shot.

In FTL, James2 is presented with Abigail, King Midas’ daughter. She’s snooty and says that “he’ll do.” His father tells him to be happy and that he’s on the road to love. Little do any of them know it’s the same road he has his first confrontation with Snow White. This all leads back to Snow’s origin episode.

Poor Mary Margaret. After she left David at the toll bridge, she headed to the diner. She’s upset, and crying when Dr. Whale from the hospital shows up. The same doc that she had a horrible date with a few episodes ago. He asks if she wants to talk about it, and then asks if he can buy her a drink. She tells him he can buy her two.

I guess it was a little too much hoping that MM and David would realize that they are meant to be together. It’s still early in the season so I’m sure there’s much more angst coming. As I mentioned before, I hated the scene where James slayed the brute and I really hope there aren’t any others filmed in that manner. Next week it looks like Graham is remembering his past and he may hook up with Emma. I like that pairing but I don’t think it’s going to last. Especially not with him shagging Regina. There is also going to death, though I don’t know who it is. I have my suspicions, but I won’t voice them until next week.

http://www.reelgoddess.com/2011/12/05/time...herd/#more-5442

11 replies since 14/11/2011, 23:40   657 views