OUAT - S01E09 - True North

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

In this episode, I loved the gingerbread house. The cupcakes, the cakes and the other things, were laid out as a confectionery, were a great temptation.
    Even in this time I loved the parallel stories whose main theme was the father and that one hidden, the mother.
    The white lie of Emma to not hurt Henry, I think it has multiple meanings. Emma feels really Henry's mother and then she tries to protect him from everything, but in the long run I think that Henry will suffer for this lie and he's going to lose trust, in at least part, in Emma.
    The search for the father of Hansel and Gretel is passing by the suffering and the hope to Emma to find her parents. She still does not believe that Mary Margaret is her mother, but for a moment it seemed to perceive "ther hope" that was so.
    Mary Margaret, who sniffs the baby Emma's blanket, I think it's my favorite moment.
    The special effects are still a far cry from the Matrix but they are definitely getting better.
    Who will be the foreigner just arrived in town? That is the same child who found Emma 28 years ago? I'm waiting for the next shiny pebble.

ps: I love the fact that ultimately every (or almost) stories are linked between them.

6 replies since 23/12/2011, 22:46   611 views