« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

SHAPE Exclusive: Bringing Down the House with Jennifer Morrison

How the Once Upon a Time star lives happily—and healthfully ever after

By Claire Connors

Bringing Down the House with Jennifer Morrison
    It’s hard to believe it’s been two years since Jennifer Morrison, 32, appeared on House M.D., locking stethoscopes with that grumpy but brilliant diagnostician. Well, Jennifer has traded in her scrubs for a tiara to play the modern-day daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming on the new ABC fairy-tale drama, Once Upon a Time. The enchanting actress spoke with us on the phone from the Vancouver, Canada, set where the show is shot and revealed a few of her magic tricks for living happily (and healthfully) ever after.

intross_0

House Call
    “When I was on House, my skin got pretty bad. Then I discovered Koh Gen Do, a Japanese makeup line that calmed everything down. It really works.”

Keep it Simple
    “I keep my diet simple by sticking to mostly fruits and vegetables all day and then having whatever I want for dinner. I end up making healthy choices, like sushi or grilled fish, because I feel so good from eating well.”

Stress Less
    “Cleaning is my favorite way to relax. I clear things out and get rid of the stuff I don’t need. When the food pantry and the refrigerator are organized, I feel less stressed.”

To Dye For
    “I’m a natural blonde, but my hair has been almost every color you can imagine. As an actor, I like to get into my character as much as I can, and often that starts with the color of my hair.”

Craving Coconuts
    “I drink coconut water before my workouts. It has just the right amount of calories and electrolytes to get me going. My body has actually started craving it.”

Lean Legs
    “I used to box and strength- train, but now I alternate between yoga and running three or four times a week. Cardio is the only thing that keeps my legs lean.”

Theater Teacher
    “My parents are teachers. I might have gone that route if I hadn’t become an actress. I’ve taught theater, dance, and acting—it’s very fulfilling.”

http://www.shape.com/celebrities/celebrity...nnifer-morrison

17 replies since 26/12/2011, 23:46   3594 views