A Brand New “House” for Jennifer Morrison in West Hollywood

« Older   Newer »

1. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 9/2/2012, 20:11) 
    Which leads me to wonder: since the two of them supposedly bought his house together, I hope that Jen is getting back whatever funds she put into that purchase.

Aleki can correct me on this, but I think it was incorrectly printed somewhere that they bought the house together when really Amaury is the sole owner. Based on things Jen said in interviews last year (ie. referring to "our guest bathroom"), I think she moved into his house for a short time (maybe February-ish until they broke up).

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the update....good intel. Operation "Cobra" at work. ;)

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Surely Amaury bought alone his house, I remember that Jennifer said that his house was the new girl of Amaury by the time he devoted it ... or something like that (Hasta el momento, Amaury vive solo, pero no descarta que un futuro su novia, la actriz Jennifer Morrison, se mude con él. "Yo no salgo de la casa; ella dice que ahora mismo la novia mía es la casa", cuenta.).

I think she spent long time in the Amaury's house before their break up, but I do not think she was moved there, I think it was more like something partial. Even the relationship with Jesse was interrupted shortly after they moved in together and she was flown to Paris to film The Murder Of Princess Diana.

Returning to the house, I can assure you that Jennifer has made ​​several changes to the old house, that I hardly recognize her house. Jennifer has renovated the old house and she has improved a lot.

Before it was so.

Immagine9

Now it is.

jpg

4. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

The exterior changes are impressive, and I imagine that she made additional improvements to the interior.

Enjoyable anecdotes about their living arrangements, too. It's so sad that it has evolved this way, though. :(

Grazie, again, Aleki, for this enjoyable glimpse into Jen's lifestyle, including the great pictures. How you find all of this is....wait for it....amazing, as Jen would say. Operation "Cobra" at work again. :B):

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Actress Jennifer Morrison moving out of home in Encino

February 9, 2012 - While housing prices in California remain low, The Los Angeles Times says actress Jennifer Morrison has listed her Encino home for a little less than what she purchased it for a few years back. Records show she purchased the home back in 2005 for $1.059 million and it is currently listed for sale at $979,000.

Morrison is well known for her roles on television series including House M.D., How I Met Your Mother and more recently Once Upon a Time. She can also be seen on the silver screen in films including Warrior.

According to The Times, the Mediterranean-style estate was built in 1966 and offers nearly 2,000 square feet of living space including three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms. Other features of the home listed by the news source include a modern kitchen as well as a built-in barbecue, patio, spa and waterfall on the property's half acre of land.

It remains unknown if Morrison will remain in the Southern California area, but her newest gig on Once Upon a Time should help pay for a moving company.

http://www.relocation.com/news/Moving_News...ent=Real+Estate

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

It remains unknown if Morrison will remain in the Southern California area, but her newest gig on Once Upon a Time should help pay for a moving company.

...from relocation.com

Uh,uh,uuh....pretty poor research on the part of relocation.com :wacko:

7. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I prefer her new house too :D

8. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 10/2/2012, 00:12) 
    Even the relationship with Jesse was interrupted shortly after they moved in together and she was flown to Paris to film The Murder Of Princess Diana.

I didn't realize that she and Jesse ever lived together. I thought she said in the In Style wedding interview that they didn't but they were ready to.

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Some pics inside Jen's old house:

Jennifer_Morrison_Encino

Celebrity Real Estate: House Actress Lists for a Loss in Encino

Back on February 8, 2012, the always informative Lauren Beale at Los Angeles Times Hot Property wrote about Actress Jennifer Morrison listing in Encino for $979,000 on February 6, 2012.

Jennifer Morrison is an actress, model and film producer. She is best known for her role as "Dr. Allison Cameron" in House from 2004 to 2010. She also played a role as Zoey Pierson in the sixth season of How I met Your Mother. She is currently playing the lead role in the television series, Once Upon a Time as Emma Swan.

According to the listing, this 3 Bed/2.25 Bath, 1,956sqft home on 0.45acres (most of it on a hill) built in 1966 states:

Situated in the hills of Encino, this stunning Mediterranean home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms and 1,956 square feet. The floor plan is ideal for both entertaining and relaxing with the bedrooms located upstairs and the public spaces on the main level. With hardwood and stone floors throughout, the home features granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, a water filtration system and tankless water heater. The large master offers a jacuzzi tub in the spa-like bathroom and the 2nd BR has a large balcony overlooking the yard. The private backyard is situated off the living room and is an entertainer's paradise, with a covered patio, built-in BBQ, outdoor spa and waterfall. Close to the Westside and just a short drive to shopping, schools and Ventura Blvd. , this property is a great value.

Jennifer Morrison last purchased this property for $1,059,000 on November 21, 2005. Prior to that purchase, the home was purchased by a flipper on May 25, 2005 for $779,000, flipped, and sold to Jennifer Morrison for a quick $280,000 profit. Not bad for 5 months of work considering that was during the mania days of the housing bubble. If Jennifer Morrison were to sell today at the list price, she would be taking a $80,000 hit not including real estate fees, commissions, and other expenses related to this property. Keep in mind she purchased at the top of the real estate market and only selling at a 7.5% loss when the rest of America is experiencing 30% - 50% losses on their properties. But who are we to judge.

It appears the Jennifer Morrison is leaving the San Fernando Valley for good as she just purchased a 3 Bed/2 Bath home off the Sunset Strip for $2,150,000. We wish Jennifer Morrison luck with selling her Encino home.

th_Jennifer_Morrison_Encino

http://www.sfvalleyblog.com/2012/02/celebr...se-actress.html

10. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I like the new house better. :)

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

more pics from old Jennifer's house

cozycorner

breakfast