2012 - Some Girl(s)

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Emily Watson Joins Kristen Bell, Adam Brody in Neil LaBute Adaptation 'Some Girl(s)' (Exclusive)

In LaBute's self-penned adaptation of his stage play, Watson rounds out an ensemble cast that also includes Jennifer Morrison, Zoe Kazan and Mia Maestro.

Leeden Media announced Tuesday that Emily Watson is set to costar with Kristen Bell and Adam Brody in Some Girl(s), an adaptation of Neil LaBute's stage play of the same name. Directed by Jennifer Getzinger, the film follows a man who revisits several of his scorned ex-girlfriends on the eve of his wedding.

In Some Girl(s), Watson plays Lindsay, a married woman with whom Brody's character had an affair. Along with Bell, whose participation was announced Monday, Watson’s hiring completes casting for the feature. Zoe Kazan, Jennifer Morrison and Mia Maestro play the main character’s other exes.

The film is the first for Leeden Media, "an independent production company whose mission is to marry genre-art material with talented emerging filmmakers to create unique, art-house films with universal appeal." LaBute is adapting the play himself, and will serve as one of the film's producers. Leeden Media executives Patty West and Chris Schwartz are also producing, along with Andrew Carlberg.

Watson previously earned Best Actress Academy Award nominations for her performances in Breaking the Waves and Hilary and Jackie. Most recently seen in War Horse, Watson's credits include Synecdoche, NY, Punch-Drunk Love and Gosford Park among others. She will next be seen in Joe Wright's adaptation of Anna Karenina alongside Keira Knightley and Jude Law.

Watson is represented by UTA and Independent Talent Group.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/emil...-maestro-297217

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Her character's name is Sam

3. Darapsjenni
        +1   -1

User deleted

she should have just recorded? back to blonde

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Darapsjenni @ 7/6/2012, 16:11) 
    she should have just recorded? back to blonde

Please could u introduce your self please? Thanks

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

first pic :D

jmosomegirls

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Wow! So beauty

7. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I got so used to her being blonde again that I forgot she went red for this movie, LOL :lol:

Great pic! I can't wait to see this movie! :D

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 23/8/2012, 03:49) 
    Wow! So beauty

I agree, Aleki. She looks a lot more natural in that photo -- the look that I most love of Jennifer.

As with many of her movie roles, I suspect that her screen time will be brief, but -- hey -- I just hope that it actually goes to a theatrical run. Any screen time featuring Jennifer is time well spent, indeed. :)

9. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 23/8/2012, 06:33) 
    She looks a lot more natural in that photo -- the look that I most love of Jennifer.
    As with many of her movie roles, I suspect that her screen time will be brief, but -- hey -- I just hope that it actually goes to a theatrical run. Any screen time featuring Jennifer is time well spent, indeed :)

she looks beautiful :heart:
    I think Kristen Bell has more scenes but if it's like the play, Jennifer has the same screen time as the other girls.

10. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

jmosomegirls2

Taking a break from her ONCE UPON A TIME schedule, Jennifer lays down some dialogue for SOME GIRL(S).

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Wow!! Amazing! Thanks a lot!

12. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (aurore @ 23/8/2012, 13:13) 
    she looks beautiful :heart:
    I think Kristen Bell has more scenes but if it's like the play, Jennifer has the same screen time as the other girls.

Thanks, Aurore. I'll take that as a positive for some good screen time for our Princess. When I saw the first announcement of this project, I knew that this would be a vehicle for Kristen Bell, anyway. And thank you, too, for the additional "pure gold candid photo" of Jennifer in the recording studio. What a smile! :D :heart:

...I think that someone put that Starbucks cup (can one refer to THAT as just a cup ?) there as a prop. NOT! ;)

13. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

lovely pic! thanks :)

and starbucks :heart:

14. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

I hadn't noticed the Starbucks cup :lol:

15. Michelle94
        +1   -1

User deleted