Hey!

I'm new here :)

« Older   Newer »

1. GreenTeam
        +1   -1

User deleted

My name is Irina, 20 and I'm from Russia. I'm a big fan of OUAT. And although I have only seen a couple of films with Jennifer, I think Emma Swan is her best role! Besides I just love Jen's blonde hair, it suits her well.
    The thing I like the most is probably reading fanfiction. Oh, and listening to the music goes without saying :)
    English is not my native language, but I really love it, and I'm always glad to communicate with people who share my interests, 'cos that way I'm not only getting to know a lovely person (no doubt), but at the same time practising my language skills.
    One of my dreams is to visit Canada (Vancouver in particular) after I graduate and earn enough money to do it! :) Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and see my favourite cast here!
    P.S. The nickname was the 1st thing that came into my mind, 'cos I'm also a Chlollie shipper [Smalville],so.. :) And right now I'm really enjoying TVD.
    Glad to be here!

2. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

:welcome:

Love your avatar!

3. GreenTeam
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (jennwithapen @ 27/3/2012, 21:39) 
    :welcome:

Love your avatar!

Thank you! I don't know the author, but I think I need to say it's not mine ;)

4. Aly Cameron
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi Irina! :)
    :welcome: and have fun! It's true, your avatar is great! ^_^

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello Irina :D

Welcome here :welcome:

6. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Welcome here :ciao:

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi, Irina (aka, GreenTeam), and a warm welcome from the JenTeam. I'm sure you will have fun here, and you have already made an entertaining impression with your lively comments.

I do hope that you achieve your dream and get to Canada. It is one of my very favourite countries and British Columbia is, arguably, it's most beautiful Province. :)

8. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

great intro! thanks for joining us :) have fun!!!

9. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Welcome!!! :D

8 replies since 27/3/2012, 18:20   96 views