hey y'alllllll.

« Older   Newer »

1. ecrdancer
        +1   -1

User deleted

coming to ya from the deep south USA, y'all.

i've stalked this forum for quite a long time. finally ballsing up and joining. i kind of had online forums take over my life about five years ago, and started doing bad in school. so i had to back off and be cautious. but it's been a long enough break. and plus its almost summer for me now, so it's okay! :P

I love Jennifer Morrison, like everyone else here… obviously! everything… house, how i met your mother, etc. etc. etc.

sad random story… i was at Warner Brothers studios in Burbank, CA last month for something else the same day Jennifer was there filming Ellen… but I didn't see her. (my luck, of course. :cry: ) It was a little depressing. So close, yet so far!

Anyways, nice to meet y'all! you guys seem really chill here. hopefully i can stay around and post!

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Welcome, ecrdancer! :) This is THE PLACE for all lovers of JMo, as you obviously know from visiting the Forum. That's a shame about not getting to see her on your trip to La-La Land, but that just means that you're destined to meet her, sometime in the future. Looking forward to reading some posts from you. Cheers :D

3. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

nice to meet you too :) welcome here and dont lose hope, you'll have more chance to see her all around the world with her intense career ;)

:heart:

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Heilà ecrdancer! Welcome here :welcome:
    I'm always glad when someone decide to join to us :D Happy Easter!!

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

welcome here ecrdancer :ciao:

6. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi ecrdancer, I'm from the south too (North Carolina...not too deep ;-) Awesome to have another southerner around ;-) And I can empathize with the forums taking over so much of your life; this is the only one I go to regularly but I still have to be careful. Always great stuff here, always so much to see...I can stay on it for days lol. But then my kids wouldn't eat, so...haha. Anyway, welcome!

7. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Welcome to the forum! *waves* :ciao:

8. ecrdancer
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks everyone! nice to meet you all! :)

7 replies since 8/4/2012, 00:35   122 views