+1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 1.20 - The Stranger - Press Release

CITAZIONE

AUGUST TRIES TO ENLIGHTEN EMMA ON WAYS SHE CAN BEAT REGINA AND
    POSSIBLY TAKE CUSTODY OF HENRY, AND GEPPETTO AGREES TO A PLAN TO
    SAVE SNOW WHITE AND PRINCE CHARMING'S DAUGHTER -- WITH A PROVISO
    THAT COULD ALSO SAVE HIS OWN SON -- ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

"The Stranger" - August promises to enlighten Emma and take her on a journey that will show her how she can beat Regina, and possibly take custody of Henry; and with Mary Margaret returning to work, Regina puts a plan in motion to seduce David. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, with the Evil Queen's curse about to strike, Geppetto agrees to a plan that will save Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter, but with a proviso that could also save his own son, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, APRIL 29 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Eion Bailey as August, Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills and Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Archie Hopper.

Guest starring are Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior/Blue Fairy, Jakob Davies as Pinocchio, Rick Dobran as Raskind and Isaiah Lehtinen as Gordie.

"The Stranger" was written by Ian Goldberg & Andrew Chambliss and directed by Gwyneth Horder-Payton.

"Once Upon a Time" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

For more information on "Once Upon a Time," visit ABC.com/Once

source: ABC

Promotional Still & BTS

th_OUATS01E20006 th_OUATS01E20005 th_OUATS01E20004 th_OUATS01E20003 th_OUATS01E20002 th_OUATS01E20001 th_OUATS01E20027 th_OUATS01E20026 th_OUATS01E20025 th_OUATS01E20024 th_OUATS01E20023 th_OUATS01E20022 th_OUATS01E20021 th_OUATS01E20020 th_OUATS01E20019 th_OUATS01E20018 th_OUATS01E20017 th_OUATS01E20016 th_OUATS01E20015 th_OUATS01E20014 th_OUATS01E20013 th_OUATS01E20012 th_OUATS01E20011 th_OUATS01E20010 th_OUATS01E20009 th_OUATS01E20008 th_OUATS01E20007

Edited by Aleki77 - 10/4/2012, 08:54

2. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

David is still a bit of an idiot but at least he didn't let Regina get to him while he was in the house. Charming needs to come out soon or else I'm going to go bonkers. Those scenes were just way weird but boy did Regina break the heck out of that mirror at the end, LOL :lol:

Somebody posted this on another board and I totally agree with it: Emma has a great head on her shoulders, she can definitely take care of herself, but if you push her even just a little bit too far, she just falls apart and starts making bad decisions. :( That's probably a result of how she grew up having to basically learn all about life without the benefit of a family but it makes it hard to watch some scenes without wanting to cry for her. She's basically been lost for 28 years and now all this stuff is being thrown at her and she can't handle it all. Running away with Henry is SO not the answer but I can understand why she's so fearful of him staying with Regina (who has acted like a sociopath most of the time, at least in Emma's eyes). That scene of her and August in the forest was so powerful and it really emphasized what the FT characters are asking of her and what a big task that is to do. She's right, she didn't ask for any of this, and no one's been able to prove anything to her so why should she believe them? What a powerful scene when August was trying to show her his wooden leg and she didn't see it. She's the only hope for these characters but she doesn't even know what that means because she hasn't had any hope her whole life. :(

Pinocchio and Geppetto's story was a little heartbreaking too. I thought Geppetto was selfish for wanting to save his son over saving Snow/Charming/Emma but I didn't even think about what it would mean for Pinocchio to be in the real world ('the world without magic' which is the only thing that made him a real boy) and what it could do to him. Parents are willing to do crazy things to save their kids when they feel like they're being threatened so I can see how he would do anything to save his son's life. Seeing how August found Emma in the tree and tried to keep his promise but then left her behind made me SO sad. :( He's partially responsible for how horrible her life turned out because he left her behind and alone. He's probably feeling guilty now on top of everything else because he's lied, broken his promise to his father, and wasn't there early enough to help Emma believe, and now look at where they're all stuck. I was glad to see him spend some time with Geppetto at the end though. Maybe he can find his way back, become the man his father wanted him to be, and somehow still help Emma believe and become their hero.

BTW-One line in the promo for next week stood out to me...the one Henry said to Emma. "You may not believe in the curse, but I believe in you." Powerful words from a little boy. :) Emma really hasn't had anyone believe in her, she basically feels like her life hasn't been worth anything, and now this little boy is telling her that he believes in her. I'm starting to think that the key to Emma believing might not be from another character in Storybrooke but somehow in her relationship with Henry. I think something is going to happen there that will make this whole thing click with Emma. Just a hunch on my part....I have no spoiler info about this at all. Next week should be a great episode again! This show really did turn it up a notch these last two weeks! :wub:

3. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

I also thought this was a really special episode. My only complaint is that for someone who does not seek out spoilers, none of last night's reveals surprised me. All the "big secrets" had been revealed already, either in promo pictures or trailers for this episode. But I thought this episode definitely moved the story along more, and we saw some of Jen's best acting to date on ONCE.

I've realized now that every scene on this show is important - nothing is added "just because" - so I think we will eventually learn the FT identities of the other children in Emma's foster home. I suspect one of them might be Rumple's son, Baelfire.

I saw that ABC submitted their Emmy nominations - pretty much the whole cast - so I look forward to seeing who makes the cut!

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

TV Ratings Sunday: 'GCB' Rises & 'Once Upon a Time' Steady-ish; 'The Good Wife' Falls to Lows, 'NYC 22' Falls Too; 'Harry's Law' Steady

Written By Sara Bibel

April 30th, 2012

ABC won the night with adults 18-49 and CBS led with total viewers. America's Funniest Videos was down 13% from last week to a 1.4 rating while Once Upon A Time was down 3% from last week to a 2.9 adults 18-49 rating. Desperate Housewives was also down a tenth from its last original four weeks ago to a 2.5 adults 18-49 rating. GCB was up 27% from its lows two weeks ago to a 1.9 adults 18-49 rating.

On Fox, the 7:30pm Cleveland Show was up three tenths from four weeks ago to a 1.5 adults 18-49 rating, but at a 1.9 adults 18-49 rating the 9:30p 'Cleveland' was down a tenth from the last original of American Dad in the timeslot. The Simpsons and Bob's Burgers were teady vs. their last originals with 2.3 and 1.9 adults 18-49 ratings respectively. Family Guy was up 12% from its last original with a 2.8 adults 18-49 rating.

CBS's Amazing Race fell 15% from last week to tie a season low with a 2.2 adults 18-49 rating. In its season final The Good Wife was down 11% to a to a season low tying 1.7 adults 18-49 rating. NYC 22 fell two-tenths from last week to a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.

On NBC, Harry's Law was steady with another 0.9 adults 18-49 rating. From 9-11p Celebrity Apprentice dropped two tenths vs. last week to a 1.9 adults 18-49 rating.

Broadcast primetime ratings for Sunday, April 29, 2012:
    Time Net Show 18-49 Rating/Sh Viewers (Millions)
    7:00 ABC America's Funniest Home Videos 1.4/5 6.66
    CBS 60 Minutes 1.2/4 9.88
    FOX The Simpsons (R) 1.1/4 2.55
    NBC Dateline NBC 0.8/3 3.38

7:30 FOX The Cleveland Show 1.5/5 3.11

8:00 ABC Once Upon A Time 2.9/8 9.07
    FOX The Simpsons 2.3/7 5.00
    CBS Amazing Race 2.2/6 8.42
    NBC Harry's Law 0.9/2 7.36

8:30 FOX Bob's Burgers 1.9/5 3.94

9:00 FOX Family Guy 2.8/7 5.66
    ABC Desperate Housewives 2.5/6 8.09
    CBS The Good Wife (Season Finale) 1.7/4 9.83
    NBC Celebrity Apprentice 1.7/4 5.67

9:30 FOX The Cleveland Show 1.9/5 4.04

10:00 NBC Celebrity Apprentice 2.2/6 6.88
    ABC GCB 1.95 5.66
    CBS NYC 22 1.2/3 7.55

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/04/3...-steady/131325/

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sometimes, I don't get the ratings' synopsis. The text claimed that OUAT was down some 3% with this episode (in the v.important 18-49 demo category) from last week's The Return. Yet, the ratings article from last week clearly shows the exact same figure--2.9 :huh: . It could be that the figures were later adjusted up, which quite often happens with OUAT, and I just missed that.

Regardless, our favorite show still led the pack on Sunday night in that 18-49 group, and it also garnered more total viewers than last week. So, it's all good. :D

These next two eps should be juicy.

6. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

The figures were adjusted up last week to a 3.0 in the demo so that's why it looks like OUAT went down this week. I bet it gets adjusted up again this week which would be fantastic. I love that the ratings are so strong again! :D

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 1/5/2012, 05:39) 
    The figures were adjusted up last week to a 3.0 in the demo so that's why it looks like OUAT went down this week. I bet it gets adjusted up again this week which would be fantastic. I love that the ratings are so strong again! :D

So do I, Heather. Thanks for the updated intel. ;) :D

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Amazing Race,' 'Celebrity Apprentice,' 'Cleveland' Adjusted Up; 'Harry's Law,' 'GCB' Adjusted Down

Written By Sara Bibel

May 1st, 2012

America's Funniest Home Videos, Once Upon A Time, Amazing Race, Celebrity Apprentice and the 9:30p The Cleveland Show were each adjusted up a tenth of an adults 18-49 rating versus the preliminary Sunday broadcast ratings. Harry's Law & GCB were each adjusted down a tenth of a ratings point with adults 18-49.

Sunday's Final Broadcast Ratings for April 29, 2012:
    Time Net Show 18-49 Rating/Sh Viewers (Millions)
    7:00 ABC America's Funniest Home Videos 1.5/5 6.75
    CBS 60 Minutes 1.2/4 10.01
    FOX The Simpsons (R) 1.1/4 2.57
    NBC Dateline NBC 0.8/3 3.40

7:30 FOX The Cleveland Show 1.5/5 3.12

8:00 ABC Once Upon A Time 3.0/8 9.20
    CBS Amazing Race 2.3/7 8.60
    FOX The Simpsons 2.3/7 5.00
    NBC Harry's Law 0.8/2 7.33

8:30 FOX Bob's Burgers 1.9/5 3.92

9:00 FOX Family Guy 2.8/7 5.63
    ABC Desperate Housewives 2.5/6 8.02
    CBS The Good Wife (Season Finale) 1.7/4 9.97
    NBC Celebrity Apprentice 9-11p 2.0/5 6.38

9:30 FOX The Cleveland Show 2.0/5 4.06

10:00 ABC GCB 1.8/5 5.52
    CBS NYC 22 1.2/3 7.44

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/0..._source=twitter

9. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

8:00 ABC Once Upon A Time 3.0/8 9.20

Ahh, there's that magic 3.0. Thanks for the updated figures, Aleki. :)

10. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Woot!!!! I love seeing these ratings adjustments, especially when they make Once's ratings higher. Hoping for 3.0 or higher for the next two episodes too! :clapper: :kisses:

9 replies since 9/4/2012, 19:24   425 views