Hello from SamPamike

« Older   Newer »

1. SamPamike
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hey everyone! I have been trying in vain for the last hour to introduce myself in my own thread rather than someone else's but I have no clue how to overcome the restriction, so I'm posting here instead.

My name is Samantha and I am a huge Once Upon A Time fan, which has led me to become unnaturally obsessed with Jennifer. I have so much respect for this woman. I've been lurking around here for a few weeks now so I thought I'd finally introduce myself and get involved. :)

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello Samantha! Welcome here! I'm glad you introduce yourself, usually we not bit ... so much :mucca: :lol: :P
    We love Jennifer a lot and we are very happy to share news, pics and some other with other her fans :welcome:

3. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi Samantha! Welcome here :ciao:

4. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hey, Samantha! A very warm welcome to Club Jennifer :D .
    It's good that you persevered through all of the technical hurdles, just to make your introduction. In that regard, you are much like Emma!

We all love true Jennifer fans (as well as OUAT followers), and I notice that you share the same name as Jen's character in her next film, Some Girl(s). ;)

5. SamPamike
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :)

Haha, Aleki77 I'm well used to forum 'bites' but I can't see this being that kind of board at all. You all seem very nice! :)

Comotion, I wasn't aware that Jennifer's character in Some Girls was called Samantha, you have no idea how much I just freaked out over that (massive geek). Also, comparing me to Emma, emm...you're my favourite person ever. Haha.

6. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 20/4/2012, 13:44) 
    usually we not bite ... so much :mucca: :lol: :P

LOL...usually ;-) ;-)

Hi and :welcome:

7. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Welcome Samantha!!! This is one of the best boards out there and I look forward to getting to know you! *waves* :ciao:

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 20/4/2012, 19:44) 
    usually we not bit ... so much :mucca: :lol: :P

....although, I have to admit, I sometimes forget to put on my muzzle before posting. ^_^
    BTW, Samantha, we learned of Jen's character's name in Some Girl(s) from Aurore (at least I did), another one of our many, alert contributors to the Forum.
    We look forward to hearing from you often, "Sam-ma" ;) .

7 replies since 20/4/2012, 16:34   73 views