2012 - Max Mara Cocktail Party Honoring The 2012 Women In Film Face Of The Future - 12/06

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Max Mara Cocktail Party Honoring The 2012 Women In Film Face Of The Future Chloe Moretz

candids with Chloe Moretz and Jennifer Morrison

th_MaxMaraWomenInFilm006 th_MaxMaraWomenInFilm005 th_MaxMaraWomenInFilm004 th_MaxMaraWomenInFilm003 th_MaxMaraWomenInFilm002 th_MaxMaraWomenInFilm001

CITAZIONE
    WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - JUNE 11: Jennifer Morrison arrive at Max Mara Cocktail Party Honoring The 2012 Women In Film Face Of The Future Chloe Moretz at Sunset Tower on June 11, 2012 in West Hollywood, California.

2. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the pics.
    She looks stunning! Love the dress, the hair, the earrings but not the shoes :P
    Her make up is perfect :heart:

3. pandora1308
        +1   -1

User deleted

Looking great, Ms Morrison :wub:

4. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the new pictures, Aleki. It's nice to see that she's back home in L.A. Although I wish that she could have attended the upcoming TV festival in Monte Carlo, I now understand why that was impractical, what with the projected start of shooting Event 15 next Monday.

5. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I'm so happy she's remembered how to wear color again, LOL :lol:

She looks fantastic! Thanks for the new pics! :D

6. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards, Max Mara Cocktail Party

http://youtu.be/HpBAYEufsQc

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Women in Film Fetes Chloë Grace Moretz
    By Marcy Medina

Women in Film hosted its annual cocktail party Monday night at Sunset Tower West Hollywood, where the nonprofit honored Chloë Grace Moretz, this year’s recipient of its Women in Film Max Mara Face of the Future Award. While past honorees have ranged from twentysomething to thirtysomething, Moretz is the youngest by far. At just 15, the actress already has an arsenal of red-carpet looks under her belt, ranging from Yves Saint Laurent to Dolce & Gabbana to vintage Ossie Clark.
    She was joined by pint-sized starlets such as Ariel Winter and Kiernan Shipka, who mingled in the crowd, which also included statuesque actresses like Nina Dobrev, Jennifer Morrison and Maggie Grace, all of whom were dressed in Max Mara.

The younger contingent had stylist George Kotsiopoulos waxing philosophical on current red-carpet trends among the teenage set.

“It’s too young for these girls to be going out and wearing couture,” he opined. “I ask young girls who they’re wearing and they shrug, ‘Oh, it’s Valentino couture.’ It seems a bit much. I mean, models are 15, but they look 25.”

Hate or love the trend, it certainly hasn’t hurt Moretz, who has no less than seven projects in the pipeline. Other guests at the party, held on the hotel’s terrace and featuring an ear-splitting DJ and plenty of drinks, seemed just as busy.

“I’m waiting to hear this week about two cool movies,” said Marisol Nichols, whose series “GCB” didn’t make next year’s cut. “I’m already reading for another pilot,” she added. Cody Horn, meanwhile, stars opposite Channing Tatum in “Magic Mike,” Steven Soderbergh’s male stripper dramedy which premieres next week and “End of Watch” in September. Jenna Elfman is about to start filming season five of “Damages” and the new NBC series “1600 Penn,” in which she plays the first lady.

“Bill Pullman and I have a bunch of kids,” she said. “That’s all I can tell you so far.”

Late arrival Olivia Munn was still in a bit of a daze from her recent trip to Hawaii.

“I haven’t taken a vacation since 2005,” she said. “It’s amazing when you realize that life just goes on without you while you’re away.”

http://www.wwd.com/eye/parties/women-in-fi...-moretz-5958615

8. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

jennifer-morrison-06-2012_zps8e63a739

www.lagos.com/press.php

7 replies since 12/6/2012, 10:42   891 views