2012 - with Sebastian Stan in Union Square NYC - 09/07

>Photobucket

« Older   Newer »

1. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Co-Stars Couple Off 'Once' Again

jenniferstan

Once upon a time ... there was a hugely popular TV show that was equally successful at spawning new couples!

Upon A Time love interest Josh Dallas, and now Jennifer Morrison has stepped out with Sebastian Stan, fueling rumors they too are now attempting to live happily ever after.

Of Sebastian, who played The Mad Hatter in three episodes during the drama's freshman season, Jennifer said in March, "He's such an extraordinary actor. It was so great coming to work with him every day."

Jennifer, who was previously engaged to her House co-star Jesse Spencer in 2006, recently split with Prison Break star Amaury Nolasco.

http://www.theinsider.com/gossip/53741_Jen...A_Time_costars/

2. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

3. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

more thanks to Aleki:
    CITAZIONE
    http://www.justjared.com/2012/07/10/jennif...-square-stroll/
    Jennifer Morrison & Sebastian Stan: Union Square Stroll!
    Jennifer Morrison and Sebastian Stan stroll around Union Square on Monday (July 9) in New York City.

The 33-year-old Once Upon A Time actress and the 28-year-old actor, who guest starred on the fantasy series earlier this year, stopped at Moore Brothers to pick up a couple bottles of wine.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Morrison

Sebastian‘s new mini-series Political Animals debuts on USA this Sunday (July 15). He plays the first openly gay kid in the White House and son to Sigourney Weaver‘s character.

4. Michelle94
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks Aleki!

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

we finally got pics :D

6. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

www.imdb.it/name/nm1659221/

13 agosto 1983, Constanta, Romania

is he enough younger to call him... toyboy? LOL

Australia, Portorico, Romania... funny isnt it?! :P

7. bluelucille
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (MVitto @ 11/7/2012, 15:36) 
    13 agosto 1983, Constanta, Romania

is he enough younger to call him... toyboy? LOL

Australia, Portorico, Romania... funny isnt it?! :P

Lol, I guess,since AN was much older than her she is trying out someone younger. I Hope she has a lot of fun and is happy :clapper:

and yes she seems to be attracted to foreign men ;)

8. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

And we finally get some pictures! Sebastian needs to find a style (hot men still need a style, LOL ;)) but Jen looks comfy and casual. They're pretty cute together. :) Totally random age comment that I just learned today: Jen may have gone younger with dating Sebastian but Jesse Spencer's current girl is even younger than him. She's only 25 (she's a surfer) so I guess they're both aiming younger right now, LOL :D

BTW-For someone who doesn't like to fly all that much, Jen has sure flown a heck of a lot this summer! Just these past few weeks alone, she went from the east coast, to the west coast for Event 15, and now she's back on the east coast for a bit but has to be in San Diego this weekend for Comic-Con. I sure hope this dude is worth it for her! That's a lot of flying and boy do I also hope she has some serious Air or Skymile points from all this traveling, LOL :D

Has she dated anyone from the good old USA yet??! Not that it's any of my business but I find this ongoing pattern hilarious, LOL :lol:

9. Michelle94
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 12/7/2012, 05:38) 
    And we finally get some pictures! Sebastian needs to find a style (hot men still need a style, LOL ;)) but Jen looks comfy and casual. They're pretty cute together. :) Totally random age comment that I just learned today: Jen may have gone younger with dating Sebastian but Jesse Spencer's current girl is even younger than him. She's only 25 (she's a surfer) so I guess they're both aiming younger right now, LOL :D

BTW-For someone who doesn't like to fly all that much, Jen has sure flown a heck of a lot this summer! Just these past few weeks alone, she went from the east coast, to the west coast for Event 15, and now she's back on the east coast for a bit but has to be in San Diego this weekend for Comic-Con. I sure hope this dude is worth it for her! That's a lot of flying and boy do I also hope she has some serious Air or Skymile points from all this traveling, LOL :D

Has she dated anyone from the good old USA yet??! Not that it's any of my business but I find this ongoing pattern hilarious, LOL :lol:

On the HIMYM Podcast Jen said that Ian Brennan was her high school boyfriend. So does Ian Brennan count? LOL :D

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison and Sebastian Stan walk together in Union Square after shopping together at Moore Brothers Wine
    July 9, 2012

th_JenandSebastian004 th_JenandSebastian003 th_JenandSebastian002 th_JenandSebastian001

9 replies since 10/7/2012, 14:40   1161 views