Season One - DVD Sneak Peaks

Some sneak peaks from the DVD set that comes out August 28th!

« Older   Newer »

1. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

ABC released a few sneak peaks from the DVD that comes out later this month! Check some of them out below (I'm only posting the ones with Jen featured in them but anyone can feel free to post the others if you want) and holy crap, the scene with Emma & MM will totally make you cry. Why was that scene cut??! :(

Video

Video

Emma & MM deleted scene :(
    Video

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for these "sneakies," Heather. I'm anxiously awaiting the DVD release. :) BTW, I must have missed the announcement, but is it correct that the debut episode of Season 2 is set for Sept. 30?

3. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 10/8/2012, 06:34) 
    holy crap, the scene with Emma & MM will totally make you cry. Why was that scene cut??! :(

I don't know :( that scene is so good!!!

but is it correct that the debut episode of Season 2 is set for Sept. 30?

that's correct :)

Video

http://youtu.be/pBZFKGrHsn0

Video

http://youtu.be/y8g7MKHToGE

Video

http://youtu.be/9vmiBN0_ViE

4. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

That scene with David and Regina makes me hate her even more....and also makes me want to break that darn mirror (Sidney), LOL :lol: ;)

I cannot wait for the DVD! :D

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 12/8/2012, 02:30) 
    That scene with David and Regina makes me hate her even more....and also makes me want to break that darn mirror (Sidney), LOL :lol: ;)

You may indeed have your wish regarding breaking "El Sid" -- or, El Syd, whatever floats your boat. I thought I saw that the estimable actor, Giancarlo Esposito, will have a leading role in NBC's new series, Revolution. IMHO, that will be a loss for OUAT. I also agree with you about Regina, but she remains hugely popular with fans, and I don't understand why. :huh:

6. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 12/8/2012, 00:52) 
    QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 12/8/2012, 02:30) 

You may indeed have your wish regarding breaking "El Sid" -- or, El Syd, whatever floats your boat. I thought I saw that the estimable actor, Giancarlo Esposito, will have a leading role in NBC's new series, Revolution. IMHO, that will be a loss for OUAT. I also agree with you about Regina, but she remains hugely popular with fans, and I don't understand why. :huh:

Yes, Giancarlo Esposito is one of the leads in Revolution (which I will be checking out because it looks fascinating to me) but IIRC, Eddie & Adam haven't ruled out having him back when they can to keep Sidney involved in OUAT. The scheduling just got a little harder for everything, LOL ;)

I don't always understand the crazy fandom for Regina either (nor do I understand the Rumple obsession though I do adore both actors). I do think a lot of people love to hate Regina (and I fall into that category somewhat myself because she is a pretty good villain) but while the character does have a tragic past which we're supposed to learn more about this year, I can't excuse what all she's done to the Charming family in addition to the devastation she wrecked over everyone else. She really does need to pay for what she did by unleashing the curse on the Enchanted Forest. Her past right now doesn't give her a good enough reason to hate Snow White this much either. We'll see what's coming next but they do have to explain a few more things this coming season. Emma will always be my favorite person on this show and not just because I adore Jen so much but I'll spare you my fandom gushing about Emma for this evening, LOL ;)

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Very well stated, Heather. We're paddling the same canoe through these waters. I also admire the abilities of Lana and Robert, but I thoroughly dislike their characters (again, praise for their acting skills to inflame those emotions) and I really wonder about the life value systems of fans who adore such characters.

As for Giancarlo (he has a wonderful name) returning to OUAT, I wonder how the A and E will be able to swing that, since Revolution has the makings of becoming a solid hit on a rival network.

8. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 12/8/2012, 02:14) 
    Very well stated, Heather. We're paddling the same canoe through these waters. I also admire the abilities of Lana and Robert, but I thoroughly dislike their characters (again, praise for their acting skills to inflame those emotions) and I really wonder about the life value systems of fans who adore such characters.

As for Giancarlo (he has a wonderful name) returning to OUAT, I wonder how the A and E will be able to swing that, since Revolution has the makings of becoming a solid hit on a rival network.

Slightly off topic but Revolution may be a victim of it's time slot no matter how well it's received by critics and fans. It has to go up against Castle on ABC and Hawaii Five-O on CBS and both shows have rabid and passionate fan bases. I think that time slot battle will be one of the most fascinating ones to watch this fall. Even I'll have to record Hawaii Five-O just so I can check out Revolution this fall! ;)

I also wonder about the folks who love the evil characters so much. Is it because they're just zealous fans of the actors or do they really not see all the evil and selfish stuff they've done??! I just don't get it and EEK either way, LOL :lol:

9. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 12/8/2012, 21:45) 
    I also wonder about the folks who love the evil characters so much. Is it because they're just zealous fans of the actors or do they really not see all the evil and selfish stuff they've done??! I just don't get it and EEK either way, LOL :lol:

My take is that they -- the "over-the-top" fans -- are zealots for evil; the particular actors are less important to them, they just have a "thing" for evil characters, and that is the most scary prospect of all. :sick:

Just to keep this on topic, I am also pumped for the DVD release. I do hope that we get to see lots of juicy deleted scenes and bloopers, we have to have bloopers. :D

10. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I will be mad bummed out if there are not a ton of bloopers on this DVD set, LOL ;)

11. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Your First Look at a Season 1, Snow White-Centric DVD Extra!

http://youtu.be/ltJ-sEwbDCA

Video

Once Upon a Time’s first season isn’t out on DVD and Blu-ray until next week, but we’ve got an exclusive – and enchanting – sneak peek right now In the clip, several of your Storybrooke favorites – including Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Jennifer Morrison and Jared Gilmore – reminisce about their pre-series experience with the Snow White story.

Among the musings: Morrison confesses to confusing Snow’s tale with that of another fairy-tale female, and Goodwin clues us in to the evil queen’s true (and somewhat gross) intentions for Snow White’s heart.

Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season DVD and Blu-ray will be available on Tuesday, Aug. 28. Press PLAY on the preview below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts: What scenes from the first season are you looking forward to watching over and over?

http://tvline.com/2012/08/22/once-upon-a-time-dvd-season-1/

12. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ohhh so cute! I want the DVD!!

13. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

14. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 23/8/2012, 19:54) 
    Ohhh so cute! I want the DVD!!

me too! I hope someone will upload the featurettes on youtube :)

15. Aly Cameron
        +1   -1

User deleted

'Once Upon a Time' season 1 DVD teaser -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/08/24/once-upo...time-dvd-video/

The second season of ABC’s Once Upon A Time doesn’t kick-off until Sept. 30, but fans in need of a fairy tale fix can find some solace in our exclusive clip from the season 1 DVD and Blu-ray out next week.

In the preview below, exec producers and cast members talk about creating a fairytale within a fairytale and the significance of each character’s journey to find love. Says star Jennifer Morrison about her character, Emma: “There’s still that little flicker of hope in her that wants to believe in the fairytale and that there could be a happy ending in reality.”

Well, if that season one finale was any indication, she’ll be believing real soon…

23 replies since 10/8/2012, 05:34   640 views