ABC Schedule News - Reruns Coming!

ABC finally airs some reruns of OUAT prior to the S2 premiere!

« Older   Newer »

1. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

I read recently that ABC is finally airing some reruns of Once Upon a Time prior to the season two premiere on September 30th. They're supposed to start this weekend (Heart of the Lonely Hunter :wub: ) and then air up until the premiere in September. I also read that they're airing a marathon of the last four episodes on September 9th (The Return, The Stranger, Apple Red as Blood, Land Without Magic) which will be pretty awesome. Just wanted to let you guys know in case you hadn't heard that yet! :D

It figures that the one summer that I wouldn't have minded having some reruns to watch is the one where they don't air any of them until nearly the end of August, LOL :lol:

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the heads up, Heather. I just watched The Heart is a Lonely Hunter tonight, and it just makes one itchy for the start of Season deuce. ;)

They've had a whole lot of beautiful weather in Vancouver recently, so I hope that they've been getting some good exterior shoots.

Am I imagining, or has Robert Carlyle been kind of keeping a low profile? :huh:

3. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Robert had some type of minor surgery over the summer (why he missed Comic-Con this year) so that could be why he's been more under the radar for a while. He's been tweeting lately so he must be feeling better. :)

BTW-The lineup for the marathon has changed as of this afternoon. It's now these four episodes: Pilot, Red Handed, Apple Red as Blood, A Land Without Magic (the day is still the same). I'm still planning on watching no matter what but I like this lineup better since Red Handed is one of my fave episodes. Next week they're airing Desperate Souls at the show's regular time. :)

One week until the DVD comes out!! :wub:

4. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

AHA! So that's why we haven't heard much from "Bobbie." Good intel, Heather. I do hope that he has recovered and that he is able to get back to the set and join the gang -- we need him there to create all kinds of mayhem.

And thanks for the updated schedule of re-runs. I just watched my DVR'd copies of episodes 1 and 2. Does that qualify as therapy until the DVD comes out? ^_^

5. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 21/8/2012, 01:43) 
    AHA! So that's why we haven't heard much from "Bobbie." Good intel, Heather. I do hope that he has recovered and that he is able to get back to the set and join the gang -- we need him there to create all kinds of mayhem.

And thanks for the updated schedule of re-runs. I just watched my DVR'd copies of episodes 1 and 2. Does that qualify as therapy until the DVD comes out? ^_^

Oh Robert is all ready back on set (there were pictures coming out all over the place for a while and he was in quite a few of them) so no worries! He should be just fine and is probably all ready causing mischief in Storybrook as we speak, LOL ;)

And I've watched my five episode DVD several times this summer while waiting anxiously for the full DVD to come out, so yes, I think your action does qualify as therapy for now! One week to go!! :D

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Pre-DVD release therapy administered by Archie...although he gets Emma Swan mixed up with Emma Stone, so maybe he's not the one to seek counsel. :huh:

5 replies since 18/8/2012, 06:21   155 views