Lucky - Star Style: 4 Chic TV Actresses Share Their Fashion Musts

« Older   Newer »

1. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Star Style: 4 Chic TV Actresses Share Their Fashion Musts

jmolucky

Sure, there are plots to keep up with, amazing characters and award-worthy acting, but sometimes all TV makes us think about is shopping. We're often so distracted by say, Blair Waldorf's skirts or Emily Thorne's party dresses, that it's hard to remain focused and not immediately start trolling ShopBop looking for similar pieces.

So in our December issue, we chose to celebrate four of our favorite stylish TV actresses—Hannah Simone who plays Cece on Fox’s New Girl; Jennifer Morrison known as Emma Swan on ABC’s Once Upon a Time; Morena Baccarin who is Jessica Brody on Showtime’s Homeland and Troian Bellisario who plays Spencer on ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars—by asking them to model their on-screen AND off-screen style. (Pick up the issue for the whole story!) From Spencer’s preppy sweater vests to Cece’s form-fitting dresses, their characters’ looks certainly define their on-screen personalities. But, as we found out, these stars are hardly slackers when it it comes to off-duty dressing. Read on..

Jennifer Morrison's Personal Pick:
    "I'm trying to incorporate color into my life. Until recently, everything in my closet was black, white, gray, navy or olive."

"I have a closet full of blazers and more striped shirts than any human could possibly wear. Somehow I think that I don’t have striped shirts, and then I look at my closet and go, 'Oh, I have ten.' But then you always end up with your favorite striped shirt of the moment, and you don’t end up wearing any of the other ones."

"I'm on an Isabel Marant kick. She does an amazing job of making things that are everyday-wearable but also special and a little bit different. I definitely like that she has a '70s western vibe. There’s something that’s very fun and vintage in what she’s doing."

Jennifer Morrison's Pick for Emma
    “We wanted Emma to be a pop of color in Storybrooke. When she comes into Storybrooke they’re depressed and down. There’s no hope, so we visually wanted her to be a pop of color in a very gray world. That season, Balmain had this absolutely sick red leather jacket and it was in all their ads. And I was like ‘It might be crazy but what about a red leather jacket?’ Clearly I can’t afford a Balmain jacket, but a variation of that one was what we were thinking, and when we began doing the camera tests, that pop of color in that world really worked.”

"Lucky definitely featured the runway version of Emma! It was just a variation of her same look, and it’s amazing to see how you can still identify the look but how drastically different it really can be. The jeans were these Current/Elliot jeans with a tuxedo stripe down the leg which I though were very cool. I’ve actually been looking for them now!"

"Emma is someone who has great attachment to specific things. She wears the same jewelry everyday. And you’re actually about to find out in an episode we’re about to shoot where her swan pendant came from."

www.luckymag.com/blogs/luckyrightno...-Great#slide=10

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

awesome pic! thanks

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once more pic ;)

lucky01

Lucky02

Lucky03

4. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

You guys have NO idea how happy I am to read that she's trying to incorporate more color into her life! I think I've been ranting about that for months, LOL :lol:

Love this article and the pics are super cute. I'm excited that we're going to find out where Emma got that swan necklace from in a future episode (another Emma-centric ep????! :D) and hopefully we find out about her tattoo this weekend! :D

5. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

supercute, thanks!

4 replies since 30/10/2012, 20:37   401 views