JMO's BDAY 2013

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

This year, for her birthday, I thought, instead of the video where your long messages can sometimes get lost, we could make a greeting card for our Jen. What do you think? You can forward the message by yourself , but if you have any problems do not hesitate to ask. Sign this card and tell your friends to do the same. And then, if you like, we also could print and then send to her for real!

Click here to sign this card

Quest'anno, per il suo compleanno, ho pensato, al posto del video in cui i messaggi lunghi possono andar persi, che potremmo fare un biglietto di auguri per la nostra Jen. Cosa ne pensi? È possibile inoltrare il messaggio autonomamente, ma se avete problemi non esitate a chiedere. Firma il biglietto e dì ai tuoi amici di fare lo stesso. E poi, se lo desiderate, potremmo anche stampare e inviarlo a lei!

Clicca qui per firmare anche tu il biglietto

Edited by Aleki77 - 3/4/2013, 14:24

2. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

done!

3. MelinaSM
        +1   -1

User deleted

i sent my messager Thanks Aleki!!

4. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Done!!, thanks for doing this, great idea!!

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

great idea Aleki :)

6. Buttons
        +1   -1

User deleted

Great ideal Aleki,I love the ideal of a birthday card.I also think we have a much better chance of Jen seeing the card instead of a video.I will tweet and post to my Facebook so all my friends and followers will see and sign the card,Thanks Again Aleki.Xoxo

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Already 49 people have joined at the birthday greeting for Jen. Thanks to everyone for your participation

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Aleki, this is such a grand idea and thoughtful project. Grazie mille for creating this! :D

9. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I appreciate that you like this initiative, in less than two days already 62 people have signed up to it

10. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 4/4/2013, 22:26) 
    I appreciate that you like this initiative, in less than two days already 62 people have signed up to it

...Sì, è popolare! :D

11. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Love this idea! It's been a crazy, insane week for me but I will make sure to sign the card tomorrow night when I have a chance to breathe and actually think about what to write for her! :wub:

Thanks for doing that and I'm sure Jen will love it! :D

12. MelinaSM
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hey Aleki we need check all the messager, because you need delete some messager, because the person sent two times the same!!

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (MelinaSM @ 7/4/2013, 05:29) 
    Hey Aleki we need check all the messager, because you need delete some messager, because the person sent two times the same!!

I'll do it! thanks :D

14. MintMacaroon
        +1   -1

User deleted

I've just signed the card :) I think it's a great idea with what you have decided to do and I'm proud to be a part of it.
    xxx ^_^

15. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Happy Birthday to Jennifer from her fans from Argentina , Uruguay , Perú , Venezuela , Chile , etc

Video

19 replies since 3/4/2013, 13:15   981 views