2013 - Jennifer Morrison on Jimmy Kimmel Live - 16/04

« Older   Newer »

1. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello!! I just found the interview video, but I don't really know hoe to only post the video, so here is the Page link for Tumbrl where I found it..scroll down to see it.. So Funny...
    www.tumblr.com/tagged/jennifer%20morrison

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Video

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Better Quality!!!

Jimmy Kimmel Live - Interview with Jennifer Morrison - 2013, April 16

Video

Video

4. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks, tiuchis and Aleki, for getting these out to us so fast. :)

Jennifer is always so perky and fun. Kimmel is good with her, too. I was most interested in Jen's account of her drive with her Mom from Vancouver to LA. Apparently, they left right after shooting on that Friday, and then spent the night at the Four Seasons Hotel (a very swanky place) in Seattle. Ahh, the life of a celebrity. :)

5. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hehehe thanks for the videos!!!
    The interview was great, hahaha loved when Jimmy didn't let her see the magazine hehehe..she was so blushed when she saw the pic hahaha

6. MelinaSM
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for Sharing the photos i love it!!

7. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

great interview :D Thanks for posting the vids!

8. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison Reveals Unique Way She Keeps Warm On Set Of 'Once Upon A Time'

Jennifer Morrison revealed an unexpected secret from the set of "Once Upon a Time." In doing so, she created a possible fun new game for viewers. Apparently, she and series co-star Ginnifer Goodwin have come up with a unique way to stay warm on the cold Vancouver set.

They use warmers called "Hotshots." Only the women don't always use them on their hands. Instead, they put them anywhere they can hide them -- and they do mean anywhere!

"Ginnifer Goodwin came to me one day and she goes, ‘I’ve discovered a new way to stay warm,'" Morison said. She went on to explain, "As long as you’re wearing underwear and tights, you can find a special spot so that it’s not touching your skin and it keeps you very warm."

There is a hazard to this technique, though. "There are times where all of a sudden they get really hot and it doesn’t matter, like, if we’re in a take. It doesn’t matter if we’re talking. Like, you’re getting that Hotshot out of your pants as fast as possible," she said.

So viewers can now try and guess when Goodwin and Morrison are sporting their discreet Hotshots on-screen, as well as when they might be getting too hot to handle.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/j...r=Los%20Angeles

9. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Loved the interview last night and I'm glad it's all ready up on You Tube so others can see it! I stayed up to watch live last night (and paid for it a little bit today because she was on a bit late but hey, this is what we do for Jen, LOL) and I really enjoyed her chat with Jimmy. She always seems so relaxed and comfortable on these late night shows and I'm very amused that she was there to promote OUAT and they didn't even talk about the show! She's so much fun. I loved her story about the Hot Shots too! Wonder if Ginny will have a comeback for that one when she's on Craig Ferguson's show tomorrow night, LOL :lol:

10. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Well she talked about the now famous hotshots used in OUAT hahaha so there she talked a little bit about it... Hahaha

11. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (HeatherC12 @ 18/4/2013, 04:30) 
    " Wonder if Ginny will have a comeback for that one when she's on Craig Ferguson's show tomorrow night, LOL" :lol:

I just got through watching Ginny G. on Craig Ferguson's show. She didn't come up with any comeback to Jennifer's cute story. She did, however, make an ironic connection to the #UglyDucklings by engaging Craig in conversation about a parade of ducks that regularly goes through the lobby of the Peabody Hotel in Memphis, which is Ginny's hometown. She wondered, along with Craig F., .."what that parade of ducks should be called?" Tsk, tsk. ;) I know that Jennifer was on Craig's show many years ago and she was a hit. I almost prefer Craig to any of the other night time hosts, and I wish that Jennifer could return some day.

10 replies since 17/4/2013, 06:49   771 views