#askJen interview by fans 15-06-13

« Older   Newer »

1. tiuchis
        +2   +1   -1

User deleted

So here are all the fan questions for Jen this afternoon..it lasted a whole hour..3:30 til 4:30 Jen was really punctual on starting and finishing the chat.
    Enjoy!!!

@stadkel: favorite words of wisdom to live by?
    @jenmorrisonlive: always have fun when possible!
    @reesedi: favorite fairy tale ?
    @jenmorrisonlive: cinerella and alice in wonderland
    @LaraCroft0143: Your character here is very different compared to House. Which role do you prefer more? :) Thanks
    @jenmorrisonlive: I love playing as many different characters as possible. i love them both equally
    @TotalStuntman: Hey, Jennifer! How much fun did you have filming #Grind? I love that movie, sooooo much, it's 1 of my favorites! #AskJen :D
    @jenmorrisonlive: that was so much fun! i love that i am still friends with so many people from that film!
    @allonsy_amy: what's it like to work with @KarenGillan2?
    @jenmorrisonlive: I absolutely adore her! one of my all time favorites!
    @wildperry: Describe Meghan Ory in one word
    @jenmorrisonlive: breathtaking
    @e_vanquill: Of all the roles you have done thus far, which has been your favorite?
    @jenmorrisonlive: Tess in WARRIOR
    @Rebeca_DV7: Hi Jen! Can you say "Hola" to the spanish oncers? We love you :)
    @jenmorrisonlive: hola!!
    @trollginamills: Is there a reason for Emma's wrist tattoo?
    @jenmorrisonlive: nothing like that is ever an accident or without meaning. its day will come :)
    @mileymyrainbow: what made you accept the role of “emma“?
    @jenmorrisonlive: the outstanding writing
    @oncenewgleek: Will you be attending the Chicago screening of Some Girls on June 26?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i will be in LA filming THE LIST and I will attend the premier of SOME GIRLS in LA
    @TalyshaBrooke: what's your favourite coffee? :)
    @jenmorrisonlive: i always love my starbucks!
    @RuiKay: stolen/took any prop from the ONCE set yet? Or have any that you really want?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i asked for a painting. i haven't found out if i can have it yet.
    @Sleeping_Red: are you a downton abbey fan like @ginnygoodwin ?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i am. i love it!
    @jenmorrisons: There's something u have from your baby times, that you can't throw away??
    @jenmorrisonlive: i have the first doll that I bought for myself with my allowance money
    @ClaudiaSpanu2: I want to go to bed but I want also your reply :) How was your day?
    @jenmorrisonlive: busy but good. lots of LA sunshine today!
    @emmarswan: If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
    @jenmorrisonlive: spagetti and meatballs.
    @sydneypond: did you ever watch LOST? if so who was your favorite character?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i am watching it now. i am on season 5. i love it! #uglyducklings
    @chelseallen12: Hey Jen I've wanted to know this since S1 where does Emma get her jeans from ...Levi's maybe? I want a pair :)
    @jenmorrisonlive: JBRAND always JBRAND #uglyducklings
    @GracieWRose: did you like London?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i loved it. I had a wonderful time there.
    @TLACKiki: is there a line Emma says that you say yourself allot? Or think allot?
    @jenmorrisonlive: here's the thing...
    @Maressa_ONCE: what’s your favorite thing about your fans?
    @jenmorrisonlive: everything!
    @itslaceylove: Do you go to Disney as often as @ginnygoodwin ?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i don't think anyone can compete with Ginny on that :)
    @dlrockvato: One word to describe Emma.
    @jenmorrisonlive: complicated
    @hvavrus: Favorite jacket of Emma's?
    @jenmorrisonlive: red, of course!
    @Caskett4always: have you ever been to Amsterdam? or would you like to visit it?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i backpacked in college through Europe and I stopped in Amsterdam #uglyducklings
    @TI_Easy_Going: How about Hugh Laurie?
    @jenmorrisonlive: One of my greatest inspirations!
    @HappyOncer: What reminds you of your childhood the most?
    @jenmorrisonlive: marching band
    @toledo_mariana: do you know play any instruments?
    @jenmorrisonlive: clarinet and piano
    @filipsse: hello Jennifer,how you motivate yourself,when you don't want to do something,but you have to?Lot of hugs,big fan!
    @jenmorrisonlive: usually coffee...
    @Oncer4Life29: were you girly as a child or more tomboy??
    @jenmorrisonlive: a mixture of both i think
    @AnnaK_hey: Biggest dream come true??
    @jenmorrisonlive: getting to act everyday!
    @Tyler_Cull3n: What do you enjoy most about working with @MRaymondJames?
    @jenmorrisonlive: he always makes me laugh. ALWAYS
    @reesedi: what's it like to have @ginnygoodwin and @joshdallas for parents?
    @jenmorrisonlive: absolutely wonderful! #uglyducklings
    @thedevilyouc: will we be seeing Emma kick some major ass to get Henry back?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i don't know for sure. but i feel like that is an excellent guess.
    @RoseRed_Art: How do you relax after a day of filming?
    @jenmorrisonlive: a glass of wine and a great movie on apple tv
    @Julia_Sq: Do you like The beatles?
    @jenmorrisonlive: absolutely yes!
    @katyskittenxo: did you like working with @katyperry?
    @jenmorrisonlive: we had such a great time working on that episode of HIMYM. she is awesome!
    @e_vanquill: Would you want to guest star in the final season of HIMYM if they asked you?
    @jenmorrisonlive: yes yes yes
    @stephsanchez26: what did you think when you read on the script that Emma was going to say I love you To Neal??????????
    @jenmorrisonlive: i wasn't expecting it but i thought it was perfect. when the stakes are so high the truth tends to come out.
    @OuaterBox: -your favorite Magic Kingdom ride??
    @jenmorrisonlive: space mountain #uglyducklings
    @MirzaOliveira: what you enjoy most about working with Barbara Hershey?
    @jenmorrisonlive: everything! she is a stunning talent and a wonderful person. just saw BOXCAR BERTHA she was only 18 and already extraordinary
    @emmaruthswan: do you miss @JamieDornan1 as sheriff graham because I sure do
    @jenmorrisonlive: I do! we all do!!
    @thatsabiathing: if you weren't actress, what would be your job?
    @jenmorrisonlive: possibly an interior decorator or a teacher #uglyducklings
    @stephsanchez26: would you like to direct someday???
    @jenmorrisonlive: for sure! its in the works!
    @hahs4hahs4: what's your diet and exercise?How do you stay so fit
    @jenmorrisonlive: I run and do hot yoga. #uglyducklings
    @GLeigh: what is your favorite kind of flower
    @jenmorrisonlive: lilies!
    @abbeyro4ds: do you like audrey hepburn?
    @jenmorrisonlive: she is the ultimate classic. truly captivating in every way!
    @maaggiie: What's the meaning behind Emma's necklace?Not the one with the Swan,the Circle one. Is there a meaning at all?
    @jenmorrisonlive: in ancient celtic art swans are pictured with rings around their neck to represent the connection between divinity and humanity , i chose that necklace with that in mind knowing that emma is the connection between fairytale and reality
    @jenmorrisonlive: thank you to all the fans! I wish i could answer every single person. I appreciate you all. Have a wonderful weekend! lots of love to you!

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

And a HUGE 'thank you' to you, tiuchis, for this compilation of the #AskJen questions. I missed the hour, although I was aware of it. I checked my home computer at 10A.M. for any news of the start time, but there was nothing then on Jen's Twitter -- that came later when I was out. This was one of those times when I so wished that I had a smartphone. :(

Jen was so good to do this, and she is so quick and thoughtful with her answers. I loved the answer of "spaghetti and meatballs" as her favorite food -- mine, too. And being in my high school marching band, I can click with her similar childhood flashback. Also cute: she saved the first doll that she bought herself with her allowance money -- I really love that one. I wonder what that thing about directing "being in the works," means? Interesting. I didn't know that she backpacked through Europe while in college -- neat. The fact that she will still be working on "The List" in late June (that will make it a month on the project) is a good sign that this could be her biggest movie since her 2009 work on "Warrior." And wasn't that interesting that her favorite character role was Tess from "Warrior?"

3. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks!!! :heart:

4. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

You are welcome..
    The director thing that is the works!!! So I hope that means she is going to direct something soon wow..the only thing missing will be singing?...

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 16/6/2013, 19:58) 
    You are welcome..
    The director thing that is the works!!! So I hope that means she is going to direct something soon wow..the only thing missing will be singing?...

Yes -- singing! I've written about that before -- I would love to see/hear Jen in some kind of singing role. :wub: And add 'riding a horse' in there, too. :D

As for the possible directing gig -- that is something that a lot of actors do at some time in their careers. Personally, I wish her luck with that, but I think that Jennifer belongs in front of the camera, always. ;)

Also, I don't know if the question was asked of her, but I wanted to find out if she knows anything more about a possible release date for "Event 15." She probably doesn't know the answer, herself. And I'd like to know more about the "Grand Avenue" project, although the lack of information indicates that it's going the way of "My Golden Year."

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

wow tiuchis! thanks a lot

7. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks tiuchis ;)

8. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

U are welcome!!! 😉