+1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.05 - Good Form - Press Release

CITAZIONE

HOOK TAKES A DYING DAVID ON A JOURNEY TO FIND A MAP THAT COULD LEAD THEM

OFF NEVERLAND, AND IN THE FAIRY TALE LAND OF THE PAST, HOOK AND HIS BROTHER

SAIL TO AN UNCHARTED LAND TO FIND A POWERFUL HEALING PLANT,

ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

“Good Form” – With the deadly Dreamshade coursing through David’s body and close to death, Hook takes him on one last journey to find a sextant that could help them decipher a map that would lead them off Neverland. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was, Killian Jones – aka Hook – and his brother, Captain Liam, sail off under orders of the King to find a powerful indigenous plant on an uncharted land that could help heal any injury, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Robbie Kay as Pan, Skyler Gisondo as Devin, Bernard Curry as Liam, Parker Croft as Felix and Jordan Schartner as sailor.

”Good Form” was written by Christine Boylan & Daniel T. Thomsen and directed by Jon Amiel.

“Once Upon a Time” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

For more information on “Once Upon a Time,” visit ABC.com/Once

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - S03E05 - Good Form - Still HQs and BTS

th_OuatS03e05004_zpsc4c55d85 th_OuatS03e05003_zpse855ffda th_OuatS03e05002_zps09b17e48 th_OuatS03e05001_zps770a056c th_OuatS03e05008_zps0d19338a th_OuatS03e05007_zps25510411 th_OuatS03e05006_zps4cfd5d97 th_OuatS03e05005_zps08c039eb th_OuatS03e05011_zps2b94f566 th_OuatS03e05009_zps94707cb5 th_OuatS03e05010_zpsd945911b th_OuatS03e05016_zpsccf6368e th_OuatS03e05015_zps431203ae th_OuatS03e05014_zpsf3b4b5c6 th_OuatS03e05013_zps3bbadb20 th_OuatS03e05012_zpsb769514c th_OuatS03e05020_zps9ac03bf7 th_OuatS03e05019_zps4848a32a th_OuatS03e05018_zpse04dfc17 th_OuatS03e05017_zps970e8ff0 th_OuatS03e05028_zps4d62d6e6 th_OuatS03e05027_zps49c72b42 th_OuatS03e05026_zps4a1dcf72 th_OuatS03e05025_zpsd39c6e74 th_OuatS03e05032_zps0f3e2f11 th_OuatS03e05031_zpscf23a80c th_OuatS03e05030_zpsef2db5ef th_OuatS03e05029_zpse3af9744

Edited by Aleki77 - 26/10/2013, 05:40

3. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thnks!! Get ready for Hook and kissy kiss time!!

Sneak Peek...
    Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.05 - Good Form - Sneak Peek:http://cms.springboard.gorillanation.com/embed_iframe/677/video/816493/sotv036/Spoilertv.com/10

4. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

JENNIFER MORRISON and COLIN O'DONOGHUE as Emma Swan ans Captain Hook - The Kiss HQs
    the Good Form - Once Upon a Time S03E05

th_OuatS03e05033_zps5412344a th_OuatS03e05034_zps6bac142e th_OuatS03e05035_zps25b80ef6

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

October 27, 2013 07:03 PM PDT

Once Upon a Time Recap: Prelude to a Kiss

Matt Webb Mitovich

Once Upon a Time Recap Emma Hook KissThis week on ABC’s Once Upon a Time, we saw how a noble Navy lieutnanet became a dreaded pirate, while in Neverland Emma crossed a line in the name of offering Henry some hope.

IN THE FAIRYTALE LAND THAT WAS…. | Navy lieutenant Killian Jones addresses the crew of “The Jewel of the Sea,” imparting the importance of “good form.” His brother Liam, the captain, then aarrives carrying a new sextant that will lead them to a mysterious new realm to locate a plant that can cure anything. Using a sail made of Pegasus feathers, the ship literally flies to Neverland, where the Jones brothers immediately make the acquaintance of Peter Pan. Pan warns them that the Dreamshade plant does not cure but in fact poisons, but Liam doubts their king would seek such an unholy weapon. To prove his faith, Liam exposes himself to the plant, only to quickly die. Killian begs Pan for help, and is guided to a spring whose water can cure all — but in doing so, comes with a price. Liam sure enough is quickly cured by the water, but dies, again, once they have landed back home. Incensed that their king led them on such a sketchy mission, one that ultimately cost him his brother, Killian leads the crew to denounce their allegiance to the Navy and join him as pirates, aboard the rechristened “Jolly Roger.”

IN NEVERLAND…. | Finding evidence that Neal lost hope during his days in Neverland, Emma resolves to get word to Henry that his family is near. And while she, Snow and Regina set out to capture a Lost Boy, Hook leads Charming to Deadman’s Peak, under the ruse of finding his brother’s sextant up there. In actuality, Hook wants to give David the spring water — though in curing him, it comes with the catch that he can never leave Neverland. Charming says that’s a small price to pay for having a chance to save his grandson, and imbibes/heals.

Meanwhile, upon capturing the Lost Boy that Henry nicked during swordplay, Emma holds back Snow so that Regina can pluck out the lad’s heart and use it to control him. As such, the Lost Boy returns to Henry and provides him with the half of a compact mirror by which Emma & Co. can communicate with him. Henry at first suspect trickery, but an “Operation Cobra” mention convinces him otherwise. Henry dispatches with the mirror, lest Pan find out about it.

When the men reunite with the women, Charming plants a big one on his Mrs., then spins a version of the truth that still casts Hook as a life-saver. After Emma thanks the pirate for saving her father’s life, Hook smiles, “Perhaps gratitude is in order now,” hinting at a kiss. Emma rebuffs: “Yeah, that’s what the ‘thank you’ is for.” Besides, she teases, “You couldn’t handle it.” (And you believe her.) When Hook counters that she’s the one who couldn’t handle it, Emma initiates a long, ultimately heated liplock. With steam practically escaping his collar, Hook utters, “That was….” “A one-time thing,” Emma insists/claims/kids herself. Visibly flustered, she send him off to get some wood (don’t say it, anyone!), to which he responds, “As you wish.” (Ergo my tweet: “Emma is Buttercup!”)

Alone and sipping his rum, Hook is approached by Pan with a secret: “Baelfire… the guy Emma loves, Henry’s father…. He’s alive. and he’s in Neverland.” But the lad leaves it up to Hook to tell Emma. Or not. “Let’s see what kind of man you really are.” Back at camp, Pan tells the Lost Boys to hang caged Neal up “next to the other one,” leaving us to wonder who’s in the other cage….

Notable quotables:

* “There were two of you? I can barely stomach one.”
    * “What I wouldnt give for another sleeping curse….”
    * “She’s finally starting to see me for the man I am.” “A one-handed pirate with a drinking problem? I’m no grown-up, but I’m pretty sure that’s less than appealing.”

http://tvline.com/2013/10/27/once-upon-a-t...emma-hook-kiss/

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I REALLY liked this episode. As I mentioned earlier, this season has been great, and this chapter epitomizes that, IMO.

THE KISS, of course, was sensational, and I think that Jennifer looks gorgeous with the lighting on these staged sets and with minimal makeup -- again, just my take.

Lana can pull off some snarky, villainous lines and looks like nobody else.

What is David going to have to take to ever get out of Neverland? Squid ink? #Aurafluff? A #bowlofsoup? A venti Starbucks? :huh:

Don't you think that Ariel (Jen's friend, JoAnna Garcia Swisher -- who I didn't realize is married to baseball player Nick Swisher) could have been switched at birth with Amy Adams?

Who's in that other hanging basket, the one next to the basket containing Neal? I think that it's Mr. Gold.

7. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

TV Ratings Sunday: 'Once Upon A Time', 'Betrayal' & 'The Mentalist' Rise, 'The Good Wife' & 'Revenge' Flat as 'Sunday Night Football' Beats World Series

Written By Sara Bibel

October 28th, 2013

FOX was number one among adults 18-49 and with total viewers.

On FOX, the end of the Broncos/Redskins football game notched a preliminary 7.8 adults 18-49 rating. Game 4 of the World Series garnered a preliminary 4.4 adults 18-49 rating up 10 percent from a 4.0 for last year’s game 4.

On NBC Sunday Night Football, which featured a match-up between the Vikings and the Packers earned a preliminary 5.6 down 46 percent from last week's preliminary 9.5 adults 18-49 rating from 8:30-11PM.

On ABC, America’s Funniest Home Videos earned a season high 1.4 up 27 percent from last week's series low 1.1 adults 18-49 rating. Once Upon A Time scored a 2.2 up 5 percent from last week's 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. Your predictions were too pessimistic. Revenge matched last week's season low 1.5 adults 18-49 rating. Betrayal notched a 1.0 up 11 percent from last week's 0.9 adults 18-49 rating.

On CBS, the start of primetime was delayed in many East Coast markets so these numbers are likely to change in the finals. 60 Minutes scored a 1.5 down 46 percent from last week's 2.8 adults 18-49 rating. The Amazing Race earned a series low 1.7 down 11 percent from last week's 1.9. A heavily promoted episode of The Good Wife matched last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating. The Mentalist garnered a 1.3 up 8 percent from last week's series low 1.2 adults 18-49 rating.

Broadcast primetime ratings for Sunday, October 27, 2013:
    Time Net Show 18-49 Rating/Share Viewers (Millions)
    7:00 FOX NFL Football (Redskins/Broncos) - Live 7.8/23 22.78
    NBC Football Night in America Part 1 - Live 1.6/5 5.11
    CBS 60 Minutes 1.5/4 10.31
    ABC America's Funniest Home Videos 1.4/4 6.12

7:30 FOX NFL Football/The OT - Live 6.2/17 18.37
    NBC Football Night in America Part 2 - Live 2.5/7 6.96

8:00 FOX World Series Game 4 (8-11PM) - Live 4.4/11 15.39
    NBC Football Night in America Part 3 - Live 4.3/11 11.88
    ABC Once Upon A Time 2.2/5 7.00
    CBS The Amazing Race 1.7/4 8.23

8:30 NBC Sunday Night Football: Packers/Vikings (8:30-11PM) -Live 5.6/13 14.91

9:00 ABC Revenge 1.5/3 5.65
    CBS The Good Wife 1.40 9.09

10:00 CBS The Mentalist 1.30 8.81
    ABC Betrayal 1.0/2 3.42

-
    Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/10/2...-series/211649/

8. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Loved this episode.. As a Hook and Emma fan, obviously, loved the kiss, which leaves me wondering if Emma also wanted that kiss...since she looked like she did..anyway, a good episode!!

9. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

Really enjoyed this episode but no surprise since I'm a big Hook fan. I did feel this was part 1 of his story though. I thought he was more Robin Hood in that final speech but somewhere along the way he became Hook. I hope we get that flashback to where things really changed.

I'm for Captain Swan so I've been loving how they've been developing. And that kiss. Just wow. That was no thank you kiss and they certainly have some things to think about.

Pan you evil little brat. LOL.

Best moment? Hook made Emma smile. She has the most beautiful smile and she's had very little to smile about. So more of that please.

Loved the hug with Charming. And the hug and apologizing to Snow. I just adore those family moments.

10. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (JMHBSK @ 28/10/2013, 20:39) 
    Pan you evil little brat. LOL.

:lol: :lol: ...that just cracks me up....GREAT comment. ;)

11. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 28/10/2013, 20:51) 

I'm loving Peter Pan. What a terrific actor. But yeah, I had other words I was going to use instead of brat. :lol:

12. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (JMHBSK @ 28/10/2013, 21:50) 
    QUOTE (comotion @ 28/10/2013, 20:51) 

I'm loving Peter Pan. What a terrific actor. But yeah, I had other words I was going to use instead of brat. :lol:

I agree, Jamie. Robbie Kay is excellent as Pan. It's another example of why I love this show so much -- they do a superb job of casting creative, entertaining actors. :)

13. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time – ‘As You Wish’ Good Form aftermath ~ Emma, Hook & Neal

Posted by: Nikki De Graeve in News, Once Upon A Time, US TV October 28, 2013

The Once Upon a Time Hook-centric episode “Good Form” proved to be a huge hit with viewers, as the episode explored the tragic past of Killian Jones played by an outstanding Colin O’Donoghue. Furthermore the CaptainSwan shippers were treated to Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and Kllian’s first kiss, which left you grinning and breathless and was undeniably the hottest kiss yet to air on the show.
    Moment of Clarity

We’ve known for quite some time that the sexy guyliner, innuendo loving pirate ‘had a thing’ for the saviour, but it was Emma’s father Charming (Josh Dallas) who made him confront his feelings for Emma head on.

The episode didn’t start all too well for the couple, with Emma brushing away Hook’s attempt to bond over knowing what it feels like to lose all hope. Yet Hook has faced as much tragedy, sorrow, loss and pain as any of the other characters on the Island, but he chooses to remain silent.

With the poison coursing through Charming’s veins, about to reach his heart – Hook devises a clever plan to save his life. Charming hasn’t been blind and seen the way Hook has been looking at his daughter, not liking it one bit, as to him Hook is nothing but a pirate.

This is when we’re introduced to young Officer Killian Jones, Lieutenant in the naval army serving under his brother Captain Liam Jones (Bernard Curry). Killian Jones is optimistic, believes in a strict code and a true man of honor. No rum on his watch! The Jones brothers get tasked by the King to find a miraculous plant which could heal any injury, to be found in Neverland.

Tragedy is never far away in Once Upon a Time and Killian ends up losing his brother Liam to the Dreamshade. Their King deceived the pair, as he wanted to use the deadly poison to win a war. Heartbroken and without any family left, Captain Killian Jones takes charge of the ship and its crew, becoming a pirate overnight as he could no longer follow orders from a corrupt and cowardice King, who’s responsible for his brother’s death.

Back in present-day Neverland. After yet another snarky remark from Charming, Hook tells him that he’s come to the Island to help, knowing it would be dangerous for him to return to Neverland.

This is the moment the pirate has to face his feelings, as Charming tells him that he knows full well he only came here for Emma…

Throughout the course of their journey, the duo start to bond as Hook tells Charming about the loss of his brother, while he mentions his own dead twin. By the end of the trip, with Hook having saved the Prince’s life - Charming changes his opinion about the pirate, and sees the real hero and traces of Killian Jones coming through. You can see it means a lot to him, to get this kind of credit from Emma’s father.

For the first time in what must be hundreds of years, Killian starts to feel hope again. Emma genuinely thanks him for saving her father’s life and after some very flirtatious banter telling the other one ‘they couldn’t handle it‘ were they to kiss, it’s Emma who takes charge of the situation and decides to kiss Killian.

Both end up not being able ‘to handle it‘, as Emma clearly needs a moment to deal with her feelings, while Killian looks utterly awestruck. He’s in love with Emma, and to have her initiate the kiss takes literally his breath away.

The moment between them is about to pass, with Emma instructing him to wait before following her back to camp – but not before Killian says the memorable three words ‘As You Wish ‘.

You can actually see Emma smile as she hears it, before walking out of sight.

It has been confirmed by Colin O’Donoghue and creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis that this is a deliberate parallel with the film The Princess Bride (1987) where ‘As You Wish ‘ means ‘I Love You ‘ said by Westley the Dread Pirate Roberts to Princess Buttercup. With O’Donoghue fleshing out his Hook character with elements from The Dread Pirate Roberts, this is a really nice touch.

300 years since Milah’s death, and Killian is finally able to love again. Just as Killian feels hope for a future with Emma, Pan pays him a visit and casually mentions that Neal (Michael Raymond-James) is still very much alive and is in Neverland. And so the master manipulator Pan leaves him with a dilemma to either tell the others and Emma about Neal or remain silent… What would a man of honor do?

There’s no doubt that Emma still has strong feelings for Neal, she still loves him and his return will force her to confront her feelings for both men. Emma doesn’t just end up kissing anyone, her decision to kiss Killian may have surprised the both of them – yet they’ve been bonding ever since 2.06 episode ‘Tallahassee”. There has always been a mutual form of respect and attraction between them.

This is however not just another ‘love-triangle’.

Killian was ready to give up everything for the boy Bae, the son of his beloved Milah – give him a home and become a father figure in his life. Bae rejected the offer on grounds he believed the pirate to be responsible for his mother’s death – when in reality it was the Dark One (Robert Carlyle) who crushed her heart for choosing a life with Jones. The two did however spent quite a reasonable time together in Neverland before they parted ways, as Hook taught him how to sail the Jolly Roger, read the stars and map charts.

At SDCC both Colin O’Donoghue and Michael Raymond-James raised the issue, and were adamant that their characters’ relationship although very complicated, wasn’t therefore necessarily acrimonious. Bae – Neal remains Milah’s son, and Hook will always have strong feelings for him, wanting nothing but the best for him.

If Killian does tell Emma the truth, it’s therefore quite a strong possibility that he will step back, leaving Neal and Emma to sort their relationship out. Neal meanwhile must first find a way out of that cage he’s been captured in, before he can be reunited with Emma.

Jennifer Morrison has hinted at NYCC that Emma won’t be running straight into Neal’s arms however. She still bares the scars of the last 10 years, while he was ready to move on and marry Tamara – who ended up being a nasty piece of work, as she was secretly working for Pan since the moment they met.

In conclusion ‘As You Wish’ only marks the beginning of what will be a very complicated situation, one where it will be up to Emma to make a choice.

Once Upon a Time continues on Sundays at 8/7C on ABC

http://www.entertainmentoutlook.com/2013/1...wish-aftermath/

12 replies since 21/10/2013, 19:24   414 views