OUAT S03E06 - Ariel

« Older   Newer »

1. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Great reviews guys and I loved this episode too! I also love the fact that after Matt joked on Twitter about how every show needs an Echo Cave, I commented this to him, "I agree as long as they all end with @jenmorrisonlive being totally awesome!" and JEN favorited my tweet!! That's never happened to me before so I was kind of stoked to find out that she liked my totally random comment! Made my night for sure. :wub:

Anyway, I agree that Wendy seems like the most logical choice of someone important who could be in that second cage. I wonder when we're going to find that out? Neal may never have known that someone was hanging next to him since he was out cold for most of that time hanging in the trees.

I LOVED all the SwanFire moments in the episode and Emma's speech to Neal was so heartbreaking. Two things stuck out to me though: one, Neal's comment, "You can tell me anything" and then him actually LISTENING intently while she spoke to him, and two, after she admitted her sad secret to him, he didn't waste a moment drawing her into his arms and hugging her tightly. I felt like he was saying to her, "It's okay" but also not forcing her into any decisions right then either. I agree that they have to be endgame somehow and their journey back to each other will hopefully be all kinds of awesome (which I trust that it will be because Eddie & Adam are also awesome). :wub:

I could ramble more but I really need to go to bed. Sorry I haven't been around much...I'm trying to fix that now! I miss all you guys so much!!! :)

16 replies since 29/10/2013, 07:57   424 views