OUAT S03E06 - Ariel

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

I believe that during the birth of Henry we saw a demonstration of the magical power of Emma, unconscious of course. These authors do not leave anything to the random and I think we could get more information... in the future!

CITAZIONE (comotion @ 6/11/2013, 01:57) 
    Do you have some connection with the OUAT writers' room? :D

Not yet ... maybe in the future ... :D LOL! :wicca:

Remember the difference in the teaching of Mr. Gold and Regina? Mr. Gold said to Emma who was to come from within, from her deep emotions, from all the emotions, while Regina uses only anger. I think the Prince Charming has every reason to be concerned about Emma.

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Aleki77 @ 6/11/2013, 21:43) 
    I believe that during the birth of Henry we saw a demonstration of the magical power of Emma, unconscious of course. These authors do not leave anything to the random and I think we could get more information... in the future!

QUOTE (comotion @ 6/11/2013, 01:57) 
    Do you have some connection with the OUAT writers' room? :D

Not yet ... maybe in the future ... :D LOL! :wicca:

Remember the difference in the teaching of Mr. Gold and Regina? Mr. Gold said to Emma who was to come from within, from her deep emotions, from all the emotions, while Regina uses only anger. I think the Prince Charming has every reason to be concerned about Emma.

Ahhh, excellent points. And we have barely started to explore the deep, delicious emotions of our beloved Emma -- more exciting territory for Jennifer to use her wonderful acting chops. I love the continuing, contrasting traits between Emma and Regina, and what intriguing struggles lie ahead.

And wasn't that Winona Kirk birthing scene in the opening moment of S3E01 something else? Yes, there definitely was magic there, and it remains one of my favorite scenes from the whole series, to date. ;)

With the introduction of OUAT in Wonderland, I was a little concerned that the writing talent might be stretched too thin, but I don't think so anymore. This season on the Mother Ship (OUAT) has been special, so far.

16 replies since 29/10/2013, 07:57   420 views