OUAT S03E08 - Think Lovely Thoughts

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.08 - Think Lovely Thoughts - Press Release

CITAZIONE

PAN LEADS HENRY TO A SECRET CAVE, CONVINCING HIM THAT HE ALONE CAN SAVE MAGIC AND NEVERLAND ITSELF, AND YOUNG RUMPLESTILTSKIN IS GIVEN A MAGICAL ITEM THAT COULD HELP HIM MAKE A FRESH START WITH HIS FATHER – WHO HAS BEEN ANYTHING BUT A GOOD DAD, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Marilyn Manson Guest Stars as the voice of ‘Shadow’

“Think Lovely Thoughts” – Pan leads Henry to a secret cave, where he has convinced the boy that he alone can save magic and Neverland itself. But a showdown between good and evil is about to go down as Emma, Mary Margaret, David, Regina, Mr. Gold and Hook find themselves directly on a path to Pan in an effort to save Henry. Meanwhile, back in the Fairy Tale Land that was, young Rumplestiltskin is given a magical item that could help him make a fresh start with his father -- who has been anything but a good dad, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Robbie Kay as Pan, Rose McIver as Tinker Bell, Wyatt Oleff as young Rumplestiltskin, Colin Corrigan as thug, Stephen Lord as Malcolm, Lindsay Collins as spinster #1, Glynis Davies as spinster #2, Freya Tingley as Wendy and Marilyn Manson as the voice of Shadow.

”Think Lovely Thoughts” was written by David H. Goodman & Robert Hull and directed by David Solomon.

“Once Upon a Time” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. This program carries a TV-PG,V parental guideline.

For more information on “Once Upon a Time,” visit ABC.com/Once

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Looking at the preview makes me wonder if SKULL ISLAND is the location of the Home Office? :lol:
    Also, how did it become common knowledge across the Internet that Wendy was the person in the second hanging cage? I suspect a leak from the writers' compound. <_<

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Once Upon a Time - S03E08 - Think Lovely Thoughts - Still & BTS HQs

th_OUATS03E08014_zps1dec055c th_OUATS03E08004_zps06495b43 th_OUATS03E08003_zps830cd560 th_OUATS03E08002_zps8554cf0d th_OUATS03E08001_zpsee69a61a th_OUATS03E08008_zpsf3f8cd13 th_OUATS03E08007_zps056c4cda th_OUATS03E08006_zps1d82c322 th_OUATS03E08005_zps19b96973 th_OUATS03E08013_zps84a39c60 th_OUATS03E08012_zpsf252e35d th_OUATS03E08011_zps279f73af th_OUATS03E08010_zps5230a343 th_OUATS03E08009_zps47ae581a th_OUATS03E08017_zps36e14727 th_OUATS03E08016_zps14dad22c th_OUATS03E08015_zpsc3bae6de th_OUATS03E08022_zpsa00522ef th_OUATS03E08023_zps75cf2c3b th_OUATS03E08024_zps6be14686 th_OUATS03E08021_zps60e148ab th_OUATS03E08020_zps9571a33d th_OUATS03E08019_zpsc6453cad th_OUATS03E08018_zps2a29774b th_OUATS03E08025_zps86404ffd th_OUATS03E08029_zps72497646 th_OUATS03E08028_zpsaadebb77 th_OUATS03E08027_zpsd59f9757 th_OUATS03E08026_zps952fdab3 th_OUATS03E08034_zpsea9d5fb9 th_OUATS03E08030_zpsad932ed4 th_OUATS03E08031_zpsb652f6af th_OUATS03E08032_zps7ea1bc95 th_OUATS03E08033_zps2086e232

www.farfarawaysite.com/

Edited by Aleki77 - 14/11/2013, 21:19

4. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for these nice pics, Aleki. ;)

A couple of personal observations from these promo shots....
    ++ It sure is dark in Neverland, isn't it? I'm ready to get back to the daylight adventures in Storybrooke.

++ IMHO, Rose McIver ("Tink") is so very easy on the eyes. ^_^ Emma is still Numero Ono, though. :wub:

5. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 13/11/2013, 08:33) 
    Thanks for these nice pics, Aleki. ;)

A couple of personal observations from these promo shots....
    ++ It sure is dark in Neverland, isn't it? I'm ready to get back to the daylight adventures in Storybrooke.

Yep I've been trying to find out why is it always night in Neverland but I haven't got my answer yet..hehehe

6. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

NOVEMBER 17, 2013 06:41 PM PST

Once Upon a Time Recap: Follow the Laddie

Matt Webb Mitovich

This week on ABC’s Once Upon a Time, a young Rumplestiltskin’s dark daddy issues were brought to light, while in Neverland our heroes stormed Skull Rock in a brave bid to #SaveHenry.

IN THE FAIRYTALE LAND THAT WAS…. | We meet wee Rumplestiltskin’s father Malcolm, a three-card monty-dealing cheat and scalawag. When Malcolm leaves his son with a pair of spinners while he “looks for work,” the ladies urge the lad to run from his father’s rep using a magic bean. Rumple though convinces his father to use the bean to take them both to the magical place he used to visit in his childhood dreams: Neverland. Alas, once transported there, Malcolm is angry to learn that he cannot fly as always envisioned — because as long as his son is with him, he will always be seen as an adult, and Neverland has no use for those. So, Malcolm trades Rumple to the Shadow (voiced by/played by? Marilyn Manson) in exchange for youth, then transforms into the person/eyebrows we now know as Peter Pan.

IN NEVERLAND…. | Having retrieved Pandora’s Box, Rumple and Regina reunite with Emma, the Charmings, Neal, Hook and Tinker Bell. They promptly KO the Lost Boys at their base camp, but Pan and Henry are already en route to Skull Rock, to “save magic.” Upon freeing Wendy from her cage, the group learns Pan’s true agenda: He’s dying, but with the heart of the truest believer, he can achieve immortality… while Henry, you know, croaks. While the Charmings exit stage left to fetch water from Dead Man’s Peak (Rumple has agreed to fashion a curative elixir for David upon their return to Storybrooke), and with Hook and Tink guarding the Lost Boys, Regina, Rumple, Emma and Neal embark for Skull Rock.
    Arriving at the eerie isle, only shadowless Rumple can pass a protection spell cast by Pan, forcing a reunion between son and father (while Henry is conveniently cooling his heels in some soundproof Skull Rock closet, or something). Pan aka Malcolm invites his son to start over with him, but Rumple scoffs at the suggestion. Pan argues that what he did in the past was the same deal Rumple made years ago, trading Neal for a dagger. Rumple points out the difference, in that he kept looking for Bae, that he never forgot his son. (To which Pan offers up a lame, “I took the name of your doll!” excuse.) But when Rumple goes to trap Pan inside Pandora’s Box, he realizes that he’s been the victim of a bit of “Follow the Lady,” that his father swapped in a fake. Pan then uses the real cube to capture Rumple. Oops.
    Henry then emerges from the soundproof Skull Rock arcade, or whatever, to save magic, though he comes to suspect Pan is keeping something from him. Pan lies that yes, there is a “price to pay” — upon proferring his pumper, Henry can never leave Neverland. Henry seems OK with that — heroes must make sacrifices and all. Emma & Co. (having “shed their shadows”) then burst onto the scene and urge Henry not to believe Pan, avowing their belief and love and what not in the boy. But Henry, y’know, he just really wants to save magic, so he transplants his ticker into Pan… and then collapses, dead, while a smug Pan rises in the air, ever powerful.

What did you think of “Think Lovely Thoughts”? Was Rumple’s backstory simply sad, or slightly dull? Pretty great casting with the dad, though — he favors Robert Carlyle and employed some of Rumple’s mannerisms.

http://tvline.com/2013/11/17/once-upon-a-t...cap-henry-dies/

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

I like Matt Mitovich's style: he sums up everything with humorous touches, and gets right to the point, even bringing out things that I missed. For me, this episode required a lot of concentration, or I would miss some important detail. I did find the Rumple back story dull, and I am a little ashamed to admit that, but I am just an Emmaphile, and this episode didn't feature enough of her. Now, we have to wait two more weeks for a fresh episode, but I still have faith that it will be a good one....with lots of Emma! :D

8. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

I haven't seen the episode, but I love when there is a Lot of Emma...specially when she is with Hook or doing magic

9. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 17/11/2013, 21:56) 
    I haven't seen the episode, but I love when there is a Lot of Emma...specially when she is with Hook or doing magic

I'll look forward to your comments when you view the episode, tiuchis.

10. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

TV Ratings Sunday: 'Almost Human' Has Strong Debut + 'Once Upon a Time' Hits Series Low, 'Revenge' & 'Family Guy' Rise

Written By Amanda Kondolojy

November 18th, 2013

NBC was number one among adults 18-49, and with total viewers.

On NBC Sunday Night Football, (Chiefs-Broncos) earned a preliminary 9.1, up from last week's preliminary 7.0 adults 18-49 rating.

On FOX, the premiere of Almost Human notched a 3.1 adults 18-49 rating. Your predictions were too optimistic. The Simpsons matched last week's 1.8 adults 18-49 rating (when it aired at 8PM). Family Guy scored a 2.2, up two tenths from last week's 2.0 adults 18-49 rating.

On CBS, 60 Minutes earned a 1.7, way down from last week's football-inflated 3.1 adults 18-49 rating. The Amazing Race notched a 2.0, down two tenths from last week's 2.2 adults 18-49 rating. The Good Wife earned a 1.4, down three tenths from last week's 1.7. The Mentalist scored a 1.3, down a tenth from last week's 1.4 adults 18-49 rating.

On ABC, America’s Funniest Home Videos garnered a 1.4, up a tenth from last week's 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. Once Upon A Time hit a new series low with a 1.9, down two tenths from last week's season low tying 2.1 adults 18-49 rating. Revenge earned a 1.5, up two tenths from last week's series low 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. Betrayal earned a 0.9, up a tenth from last week's series low 0.8 adults 18-49 rating.

Broadcast primetime ratings for Sunday, November 17, 2013:
    Time Net Show 18-49 Rating 18-49 Share Viewers Live+SD (million)
    7:00PM FOX Football Overrun 6.9 19 20.33
    NBC Football Night in America 2.9 8 8.56
    CBS 60 Minutes 1.7 5 11.87
    ABC America's Funniest Home Videos 1.4 4 6.80

7:30PM NBC Football Night in America 4.4 12 12.27
    FOX The OT 5.4 14 15.20

8:00 PM NBC Football Night in America/ Pre-Kick 6.9 18 20.00
    FOX Almost Human -P 3.1 8 9.10
    CBS The Amazing Race 2.0 5 9.09
    ABC Once Upon A Time 1.9 5 6.60

8:30PM NBC Sunday Night Football (8:30-11PM) 9.1 22 25.06

9:00PM FOX The Simpsons 1.8 4 4.13
    ABC Revenge 1.5 4 5.80
    CBS The Good Wife 1.4 3 9.65

9:30PM FOX Family Guy 2.2 5 4.33

10:00 PM CBS The Mentalist 1.3 3 9.48
    ABC Betrayal 0.9 2 3.40

-
    Nielsen TV Ratings: ©2013 The Nielsen Company. All Rights Reserved.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/11/1...uy-rise/216323/

11. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

These stats, while disappointing, are not unexpected. When I saw earlier in the week that FOX was going to premiere that new turd show (I won't even dignify it by mentioning the title) opposite OUAT, and knowing full well the weird tastes of too many viewers, that this would not be a good night for our favorite series. It is Sunday night -- where ABC has very tough competition.

Still, I think that the DVR+7 numbers will come in strong. I'm also curious as to how OUAT does in other countries. :huh:

12. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Just saw the last Once episode, and I think it was really good, never imagined that Pan was the great grand father and so selfish, totally didn't expect that Rumple could just be tricked again, not him wanting it, but ok it was predicted, a boy was his undoing, in this case Pan, he is a boy right? Then, Emma why we did just only see her starting to perform magic..I want to see her full power in action. Btw, that black flip was astonishing! Hehe but I agree more Emma!! Although I can't complain she was there more than Snow or Charming..my review, a good chapter!

13. MelinaSM
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think ABC Could change Once for a week day, maybe the ratings would be better!!

14. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 18/11/2013, 14:38) 
    Just saw the last Once episode, and I think it was really good, never imagined that Pan was the great grand father and so selfish, totally didn't expect that Rumple could just be tricked again, not him wanting it, but ok it was predicted, a boy was his undoing, in this case Pan, he is a boy right? Then, Emma why we did just only see her starting to perform magic..I want to see her full power in action. Btw, that black flip was astonishing! Hehe but I agree more Emma!! Although I can't complain she was there more than Snow or Charming..my review, a good chapter!

Good review, Tiuchis! ;)
    I know what you mean about the unexpected reveal concerning Pan. Although I wasn't charged up with the Rumple back story, it did produce an astounding result. Pan turns out to be Rumple's undoing....not Henry, as we were led to believe. Yes, that back flip WAS something, but I'm sure it was done by Jen's stunt double. No way the show would endanger her by having Jen even attempt such a feat -- not that she couldn't do that, mind you. Jen is very athletic. I remember her performing a most impressive move on How I Met Your Mother. She was seated on the end of a bed and had to jump up and land on the bed on her knees (after being spooked by a mouse, or something), all in one motion from her seated position. She really rocked that move!

I also want to see Emma doing a lot more with magic, although what price will have to be paid.....well, we shall excitedly await that. :D

Glad that you liked the episode.

QUOTE (MelinaSM @ 18/11/2013, 16:24) 
    I think ABC Could change Once for a week day, maybe the ratings would be better!!

I've thought about that, too, Melina. One reason I don't think that would happen: Disney calls the shots with this show, and I think the powers that be want to keep this family-oriented production on the old traditional Disney hour....Sunday nights. Plus, just moving a show in an attempt to boost ratings doesn't always produce the desired result, and may even harm the show.

I don't think that OUAT is in any trouble this season. It still outperforms several other ABC dramas, and that's its real competition. TPTB want to make sure that it has a fourth season for syndication purposes. After season four.....well, it could go either way. Stay tuned. ;)

15. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

I really enjoyed this episode...mainly because I hadn't read any spoilers ;-)

I do agree there were some plot holes, though. Matt Mittovich mentioned one - where was Henry while Pan and Rumple were having their reunion? Also, how did young Rumple travel from Neverland back to FTL (or wherever he was from)? He only had one bean, and isn't it supposed to be impossible...or at the very least, difficult...to leave Neverland?

Excited about #SaveHenry, although I have seen some of the latest photos floating around, so my adrenaline won't be pumping THAT much :-D

15 replies since 12/11/2013, 01:30   401 views