OUAT S03E08 - Think Lovely Thoughts

« Older   Newer »

1. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 18/11/2013, 14:38) 
    Just saw the last Once episode, and I think it was really good, never imagined that Pan was the great grand father and so selfish, totally didn't expect that Rumple could just be tricked again, not him wanting it, but ok it was predicted, a boy was his undoing, in this case Pan, he is a boy right? Then, Emma why we did just only see her starting to perform magic..I want to see her full power in action. Btw, that black flip was astonishing! Hehe but I agree more Emma!! Although I can't complain she was there more than Snow or Charming..my review, a good chapter!

Good review, Tiuchis! ;)
    I know what you mean about the unexpected reveal concerning Pan. Although I wasn't charged up with the Rumple back story, it did produce an astounding result. Pan turns out to be Rumple's undoing....not Henry, as we were led to believe. Yes, that back flip WAS something, but I'm sure it was done by Jen's stunt double. No way the show would endanger her by having Jen even attempt such a feat -- not that she couldn't do that, mind you. Jen is very athletic. I remember her performing a most impressive move on How I Met Your Mother. She was seated on the end of a bed and had to jump up and land on the bed on her knees (after being spooked by a mouse, or something), all in one motion from her seated position. She really rocked that move!

I also want to see Emma doing a lot more with magic, although what price will have to be paid.....well, we shall excitedly await that. :D

Glad that you liked the episode.

QUOTE (MelinaSM @ 18/11/2013, 16:24) 
    I think ABC Could change Once for a week day, maybe the ratings would be better!!

I've thought about that, too, Melina. One reason I don't think that would happen: Disney calls the shots with this show, and I think the powers that be want to keep this family-oriented production on the old traditional Disney hour....Sunday nights. Plus, just moving a show in an attempt to boost ratings doesn't always produce the desired result, and may even harm the show.

I don't think that OUAT is in any trouble this season. It still outperforms several other ABC dramas, and that's its real competition. TPTB want to make sure that it has a fourth season for syndication purposes. After season four.....well, it could go either way. Stay tuned. ;)

15 replies since 12/11/2013, 01:30   405 views