#askJen from 24-01-2014

« Older   Newer »

1. tiuchis
        +2   +1   -1

User deleted

Hello!! So, Jen reached 300k followers and she did a #askJen for an hour! She answered various fans, and I think, she tried not to answer the same people, all the time, which is great of her!! She favourited 19 tweets and answered a lot!! Here is the whole chat, or live tweeting, I did not put, the like 10 or 12 #quackattacks and like 2 only sending greetings to countries, which I think they were Ensenada, Mexico and Australia..since they were not an actual questions.. So relax and enjoy!!

1.-@ionaralima_: if you have to choose other character to play, which one you would choose?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i truly only wanted to play Emma. I feel very lucky to play her

2.-@matthew_glasco: which season is your favorite in ouat 1,2,3?
    @jenmorrisonlive: So far my favorite season of OUAT is season 3

3.-@yathory: What is the difficulty you found for interpreting Emma?
    @jenmorrisonlive: . I wish emma had more reasons to smile

4.-@skagengiirl: I DID IT!!!!! I stayed up until 2am for #AskJen despite complete exhaustion and majo lack of sleep. Yay! =D
    @jenmorrisonlive: . well done! i hope you can take a nap

5.-@PixieNeverland1: any acting advice you can give me on becoming a actress?!
    @jenmorrisonlive: only do it, if it is the only thing in the world that would make you happy as a career

6.-@emskueatsworld: what is your fav song right now? 💕 Love you
    @jenmorrisonlive: i am loving EMELIANA TORRINI'S new album right now ME AND ARMINI

7.-@DreamFary: Could you say "hi" for your French fans. It's 2am in France. 😊
    @jenmorrisonlive: greetings to all the french fans!

8.-@Anafan2: what kind of project would you like to direct??
    @jenmorrisonlive: I am directing a short film that is a comedy in the hiatus

9.-@jennmorrson: what do you usually do on the set of once upon a time?
    @jenmorrisonlive: when i am not concentrating on my lines and performance, i usually read

10.-@theMagicalTweet: What is you favorite indulgent when it comes to food
    @jenmorrisonlive: i love love pasta and pizza

11.-@ShannonStuckey: do you know what's going to happen in the finale? If so what were your thoughts after reading it?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i don't know what is happening in the finale yet. they haven't told us

12.-@Evil_Pandaa: Have u seen the musical Wicked
    @jenmorrisonlive: yes! love it !

13.-@sparineldeserto: do you like Johnny Depp? ?
    @jenmorrisonlive: Yes of course! who doesn't love johnny depp!

14.-@Evilregalmaddy: hi Jen! It's 1am for me and my friend we just want to know what's your favourite drink at Starbucks?🐣💛
    @jenmorrisonlive: I have switched to non fat chai latte's

15.-@whokp: What tv series are you watching? we love you ❤️ @katyparrilla @katymannequin @benzobrev
    @jenmorrisonlive: I am loving @Scandal right now. love that @kerrywashington

16.-@SerenaCole7: I heard a rumor that you and Colin have used the same eye liner... Is that true? :)
    @jenmorrisonlive: haha no. but that's a funny rumor

17.-@JaiAllDay26: who made your twitter icon it's beautiful?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i believe @ignciaOK made it. Such an incredible talent

18.-@ebb1998: what one word can you describe for @MRaymondJames
    @jenmorrisonlive: COMPLETELYUNIQUE

19.-@REDundaaaant: what's your ideal vacation?
    @jenmorrisonlive: right now i would love to lay on a beach for a while anywhere there is a beach and warm weather

20.-@TimelordForADay: DO YOU LIKE THE SMITHS?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i am a fan of the SMITHS

21.-@fckngkatic: What do you think of your fans?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i am always so grateful for the passion of the fans!

22.-@suckswine: Do you miss Cameron?
    @jenmorrisonlive: Cameron feels like an old friend that i really miss seeing

23.-@Super_Sheng: Are you going to watch the #Oscars this year with @TheEllenShow hosting?
    @jenmorrisonlive: I hope so. @TheEllenShow is such an outstanding host. she always makes me laugh

24.-@eilee3: could you wish me goodnight? i love uuu
    @jenmorrisonlive: sleep well

25.-@Yorlenisama: Would you give one of your hugs to a fan from Venezuela? I love your work! You're an amazing actress!
    @jenmorrisonlive: lots f love to venezuela

26.-@jenmorrisonlive: . @Ketrin_Slavich i have so many favorites but ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE is pretty perfect.

27.-@MulherDoLoki: hey Jen, what's your favorite episode of House?
    @jenmorrisonlive: it was pretty fun when cameron lost it for bit and took drugs and slept with Chase

28.-@DreamOutLoud31: Was it a bit weird filming as an Emma who didn't know Hook, or anything for that matter?
    @jenmorrisonlive: its always fun to deal with new twists and turns in the plot

29.-@RitaMusic143: Do you and Emma have something in common?
    @jenmorrisonlive: we re both very determined

30.-@thaistms: You like John Mayer?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i think his music is amazing

31.-@Lauryn2uk: my sis Emma is 7 she loves you and wanted me to tweet u #lovefromscotland
    @jenmorrisonlive: hi there! you are so adorable! thanks for watching!

32.-@emanu_cristina_: Jen, how do you prepare to interpret their characters?
    @MeMirellaVieira
    @jenmorrisonlive: every character is diff, but I always tend to read a lot of memoirs pertaining to the characters life

33.-@Ash_storr: have you been to England & what did you like about it? Massive fan of you since you was in House
    @jenmorrisonlive: I love how much history you feel when you walk through the street of London

34.-@Fight4Swanfire: Jen My birthday is January 31 you could send me a happy birthday? @UmaRumbelle 33
    @jenmorrisonlive: Happy birthday! you share the same birthday as my little ava

35.-@inlovewithcamz: what's something you're endlessly fascinated by?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i am endlessly fascinated by people in general. i think that's why i love acting

36.-@Aleki77: @jenmorrisonlive with your fans you could move the world! WorldWilde Trends at the 1st place #AskJen ( this was an RT)

37.-@gagaxparrilla: HEY DO YOU LIKE ARCTIC MONKEYS?
    @jenmorrisonlive: is that a band? i don't know about the arctic monkeys

38.-@wildperrys: Do you enjoyed working with Cobie Smulders in HIMYM?
    @jenmorrisonlive: YES YES YES she is one of my favorite people ever

39.-@jenmorrisonlive: . @rockman182 absolutely a beatles fan

40.-@EvilRegalLily: YOU'RE BEATING THE JUSTIN BIEBER TAG HOW DOES IT FEEL?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i am not gonna lie… thats pretty funny and amazing

41.-@_OnceAgain_: Can you play an instrument or would you want to learn?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i can play piano and clarinet and i am working on guitar

42.-@EvilRegal_Gis: you would like to work with Jessica Lagne??
    @jenmorrisonlive: i would lot ego work with jessica lange. she is extraordinary

43.-@_SwiftOurQueen: you look very sexy in that shirt of Neverland.
    @jenmorrisonlive: thanks!

44.-@moura_mai: JMO, how long does it take you to film a new episode?
    @jenmorrisonlive: it takes 8 sometimes 9 days

45.-@jensduckling: Have you ever been to germany or would you like to go? xx
    @jenmorrisonlive: I backpacked in germany when i was in college

46.-@shesweetaspie: did you like @katyperry? @katymyhaven I love you!
    @jenmorrisonlive:of course!! i have to love my cousin from HIMYM

47.-@benzobrev: favorite fast food? @katyparrilla @katymannequin @whokp
    @jenmorrisonlive: IN AND OUT BURGER!

48.-@HookiMenta: hi!! what do u think about The Wicked Witch? ♥
    @jenmorrisonlive: i think @bexmader is doing an amazing job!

49.-@fckscharlie: answer my friend @delreyfcks PLEASE, would you like to visit Brazil?
    @jenmorrisonlive:I have visited brazil and i loved it!

50.-@loversidols: We support you since house @foryoujmo, please send a virtual hug for us? I BEG YOU! ❤️
    @jenmorrisonlive: sending hugs!

51.-@Oncer4Life29: are you a daddy's girl on set to @joshdallas
    @jenmorrisonlive: I am 100% daddy's girl on set. but mom is pretty great too!

52.-@berry_sck: if you had the chance to choose ANYONE from ANYTIME to kiss, who would you choose? ;)
    @jenmorrisonlive: now that is a secret only for me know :)

53.-@maaggiie: Im still sad I couldn't meet you when I went to Vancouver last november :( It was a long trip from Uruguay.♥
    @jenmorrisonlive: wow! uraguay is a long way away

54.-@empirestateofRK: Would you like to come to the Fairy Tales 2 Convention in Paris ?? @Xivent
    @jenmorrisonlive: i am working on it. depends on my schedule

55.-@AnneClment: How can u stay alive during u playing:without your HUGE jacket in Vancouver? xoxo What is your secret?
    @jenmorrisonlive: the wardrobe dept is amazing and they do everything they can to keep us warm. i love them all

56.-@charmingdallas: What do you miss the most right now?
    @jenmorrisonlive: home

57.-@fckjbros: “@ashIeyz: “ if you tweet me i will probably die ”
    @jenmorrisonlive: please don't die #quackatatck

58.-@butmorrison: Describe your #UglyDucklings in one word. @capteinhook @wokaty @ittshathaway @katyskittenxo @jenmorrisons
    @jenmorrisonlive: all perfect swans

59.-@T_Stark_Reality: someone hack you? tooooo many posts
    @jenmorrisonlive: no its all good as far as i can tell

60.@sophiebear98: Could you please wish @ANSanger a happy birthday? It's her Sweet16!! xxxx We Love You!!
    @jenmorrisonlive: happy birthday

61.-@Anafan2: are you still working out at 3:30 am?!? #myrolemodel
    @jenmorrisonlive: sometimes. depends on my call time

62.-@teah_saraa: who is your best friend?
    @jenmorrisonlive: my sister @JuliaMoSum

63.-@beckahmarie_: what do you do when you're having a bad day?
    @jenmorrisonlive: take a bath and have a glass of red wine

64.-@i_allyson: how was it working with @sophiabush ??I loved you two together in Table For Three.
    @jenmorrisonlive: she is so sweet! i am so happy for her with her new show. it looks great!

65.-@ReginasApple_: how are you even typing this fast? We're actually amazed! @lucasscotts
    @jenmorrisonlive: doing my best!

66.-@ouatsaddiction: if you had to choose one tv serie to act which serie would it be?
    @jenmorrisonlive: HOUSE OF CARDS

67.-@DredPirateJones: with everybody tweeting u I probably won’t get a tweet back but thank you for taking ur time to do this
    @jenmorrisonlive: thank you for your support!

68.-@SabrinaRowanFan: If you weren't an actress, what would you be? PLEASE ANSWER US JEN! @istayforDove @RitaMusic143
    @jenmorrisonlive: i really can't imagine doing anything else. i truly love it

69.-@HeelMyAttitude: Would you ever skydive or bungee jump?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i have an old neck injury that would not make that possible

70.-@QueenJmoSwan: wine or pasta?
    @jenmorrisonlive: both and together!

71.-@butmorrison: are you reading any book in the moment? @capteinhook
    @jenmorrisonlive: I am about half way through THE LUMINARIES by Eleanor
    Catton

72.-@armedevilregal: I know Emma had her memories changed but does she still have her red leather jacket?
    @jenmorrisonlive: yes she still has it bc she left town in it.

73.-@ibreatheleo: what about tweeting me something in french ? :)
    @jenmorrisonlive: i wish i spoke french. i need to learn

74.-@Super_Nadine: what's it like working with @colinodonoghue1? He seems like a real sweetheart.
    @jenmorrisonlive: he is lovely. i am grateful to have him and his whole family in my life

75.-@fairytales4life: do you consider @ginnygoodwin and you best friends??
    @jenmorrisonlive: she is absolutely one of my best friends

76.-@Sofia_EvilRegal: what is the best thing about being an actress?
    @Parrifection
    @jenmorrisonlive: discovering empathy for people you might not already understand

77.-@thanksjmo: Do you enjoy cook?
    @jenmorrisonlive: i really enjoy cooking when i have the time

78.-@stephmck: Pleasseeee send me a tweet, this is to celebrtate 300k followers and ive been following you since your 3rd tweet!! xoxo
    @jenmorrisonlive: thank you for your continued support!

79.-@SQMovement: Could you say goodnight to everyone who stayed up late tweeting you, please?
    @jenmorrisonlive: good night all! thanks for the fun chat!

80.-@JulianaAbud_: what's your favorite Meryl Streep movie?
    @jenmorrisonlive: sophie's choice. heartbreaking but amazing!

81.-@jenmorrisonlive: thank you everyone for all the great questions! i am off to work. lots of love to you all and hugs for all! #askjen #uglyducklings

2. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

To use a Jen-ism....AMAZING! That applies to you, Tiuchis, for doing all the work in getting this transcript out for us, and to Jennifer for doing such a thorough and thoughtful job in replying to so many tweets. This was the first #AskJen that I witnessed all the way through, and I am overjoyed by all the love, support and interest that she generates. As Aleki (who also asked many good questions with her tweets) pointed out, Jen's fans could "move the world," as this Q&A was a top trender.
    I especially loved Jennifer's answers to Cameron comments. I think that many of us have a permanent Cameron-crush. :D

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

thanks tiuchis! Good Job! :D

4. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

You are welcome!! I think Jen tries to spread her to to her fans in soo many ways..

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks tiuchis :D

4 replies since 25/1/2014, 07:16   193 views