2014 - SiriusXM Studios - 7/03

« Older   Newer »

1. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison and Once Upon A Time cast at SiriusXM Studios on March 7, 2014 in New York City.

21ac338aa61111e3a75c120cbd337ba5_8_zps300e728d

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/67099...97615_198875060

th_SiriusXMStudios04_zps0ada772c th_SiriusXMStudios08_zpsf8966e74 th_SiriusXMStudios07_zps7e02b1ec th_SiriusXMStudios06_zpsfb228b39 th_SiriusXMStudios01_zps3ca406f4 th_SiriusXMStudios05_zps6fdc1eec th_SiriusXMStudios03_zps94219135 th_SiriusXMStudios02_zps5686e252

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

TV Editor’s Hour on Entertainment Weekly Radio w/ Once Upon A Time Cast

Once Upon a Time Cast w/ EWRadio “TV Editor’s Hour” Sirius XM 105

EW: Who Decorates Emma’s apartment, like I feel like Emma has a great apartment, and it’s very well decorated, but Emma doesn’t seem like a decorator does she?

JMo: I know it’s interesting cuz I was thinking about that when I was in there because it’s not something they consult us over. It’s not, like how do you think Emma’s apartment would look…um and wow I thought she’s got this amazing art…and all this stuff. I found it interesting to think about the fact that this is the first moment in her life that she was settled in a way where she could pay attention to the finer things in life. She’s never really had the chance to do that. So I think that she would have had that attention to detail in that moment in her life and wanted to have things where…

(Colin Interupts)

Colin:”She also must be loaded…because that apartment’s REALLY nice.”

JMo “Yeah…she must make a lot of money with this bail bondsmen stuff…”

EW “I love it” as we’re talking about fine tastes…of course Regina’s mansion is beautiful…Lana, how does it feel to finally have Regina, well we’re gonna see Regina’s love interest this year, we’re gonna see Robin Hood. So how does it feel to have a love interest that doesn’t immediately die-as far as we know…

Josh: “Or that she kills…”

Lana: “It’s actually refreshing because the relationship doesn’t…it’s not love at first sight…It develops over time and um…(and so we tell that story-slow burn)It slowly builds into something pretty cool. Um…and you’ll have to see, cuz it’s…I don’t even know if I can…well there’s…”

trails off-she doesn’t want to spoil anything

Josh:”easy easy…”

Lana:*sighs*

EW: I’ll use my imagination…

Lana: Yeah..she’s ah…it’s not a Daniel relationship…it’s a much more mature adult relationship for her, and her first.”

EW: Do you like playing Regina when she’s at her meanest or is it refreshing to play her when she’s nice Regina?”

Lana: Both really, both. Yeah, I think it can get a bit stale if she’s just too mean all the time. But I love her vulnerable side, I love her soft sensitive side.

EW: And Colin Same question to you actually…cuz now Hook is nice, we have a nice Hook-for the most part he’s nice…

Colin: He’s a nice Hook ..well I think he’s sort of-you know he was pretty…he’s a product of the circumstances …you know he was in love with somebody who obviously was killed. Rumplestiltskin killed his wife and Hook loved him …or loved her …Loved him? (stumbling over him/her) uh…(laughing)..It’s a different show!

But ah…he sort of has been living w/ vengeance in his heart for so long that I think now he’s finally ready to sort of move on, and I think that he sort of sees that in Emma. You know that that’s who he thinks that he can do that with. I mean it’s difficult because you live with that type of hatred and all that stuff for so long-you know it’s hard to let go of that. But he’s ready to do that now.

So I guess he’s kind of a good Hook.

EW: I think that’s what this show does well because it’s not so cut and dry…this character’s a villain…done deal with it. No they all have different dimensions, and that must be fun for you guys as actors to play…It means you’re a real person”

JMo: For sure. I mean that’s why we feel very lucky with the writers (Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz) who are the creators of the show. I mean they do constantly surprise us with twists and turns of things that we would never see coming, and sometimes that is the emotional stuff within the characters. Where you’re like “Oh of course that’s why Regina is furious about this…” Oh my gosh I though Snow White was so pure…but she did all these terrible things that we didn’t realize…

Josh “Yeah”

JMo: Yeah, so it’s nice that we get to play real people that are actually living in the grey and it’s not all black and white.

EW: Totally. Alright, I’m going to throw it over to my friend Josh over there…Where is Charming going this year? Or where would you like to see Charming go?”

Josh: Where is he going this year…you know I think he’s always fighting. He’s always fighting for his family. He’s always fighting for ultimately his happy ending and his family’s happy ending and I think it’s interesting because at the beginning of this season and at the end of the last part of the season when Storybrooke disappears and they kind of let Emma go. They let Emma go back to NY, or they know that they’re not going to be able to get back together or at least they don’t think they are. And I think in that moment because Snow and Charming have always tried to be you know their ideal of what a mother and father would be to her and they were never allowed to do that. I think they were trying, and trying to figure out how they could be that and it was just never going to be possible because it was just never going to be that kind of relationship with her. So I think when they were able to let her go, that was like the first moment where they felt (and for Charming for sure) that she could have happiness for the first time, and I think that was their time to say Now, that’s the kind of parent we can be-is that we can be sure that you can be happy.

So of course you know as our show goes, happiness doesn’t last very long and things get thrown into the works, but I think he’s gonna just keep on fighting

EW:I shouldn’t reveal… I’ve seen the first episode…and there’s a fun surprise…I’ll leave it at that.

Host plays a game w/ the cast:

Once Upon a Dwarf Based Superlative

Who it fits most for

Happy: Josh

Sleepy: Ginny (she’s making lungs…)

Sneezy: All of us (sick all time)

Bashful: Colin (until he gets the leather pants on)

“I’m Hook now” I have Josh sitting in to say that to me..

Grumpy: Jen and Lana share. JMo tries to get to bed by 10pm (but usually it’s midnight)

Doc: Helga (producer on set…)

Dopey: Jared (Awhh!)

http://zengoalie.tumblr.com/post/788684522...ly-radio-w-once

3. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thnks for the script,,,

4. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the pics and the script :)

5. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Here is the audio..put your headphones on...u are gonna laugh!! It was sent to me today on twitter.. Enjoy!!
    http://misscamthenorwegian.tumblr.com/post...na-parrilla-and

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 9/3/2014, 00:34) 
    Here is the audio..put your headphones on...u are gonna laugh!! It was sent to me today on twitter.. Enjoy!!
    http://misscamthenorwegian.tumblr.com/post...na-parrilla-and

Thanks for posting this, Tiuchis. ;)
    Jennifer said in another interview that they all had colds, and she sounded like she was still kind of suffering from that in this audio. No wonder, though, if she really doesn't get to sleep until midnight, and then has to get up super early for 0430 cast calls. The poor woman is seriously robbing herself of recuperative sleep.

7. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yeah, I can imagine..the weather not helping and then all the sleep deprived days...defenses tend to go down down... I loved the fact she was not wearing contacts..so basically if she wasn't wearing her eyeglasses show must hVe been as Jen put it once.. "Blind as a bat"

8. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 9/3/2014, 01:26) 
    Yeah, I can imagine..the weather not helping and then all the sleep deprived days...defenses tend to go down down... I loved the fact she was not wearing contacts..so basically if she wasn't wearing her eyeglasses show must hVe been as Jen put it once.. "Blind as a bat"

Ha,ha, yes, I remember that "blind as a bat" description of herself from an earlier interview. I thought that her eyes looked tired throughout all of these appearances. Of course, the GMA event mandated a very early rise from bed, the various events were non-stop moving around, and there is always the brutal jet lag from flying west to east. Add in the heavy work schedule back in Vancouver PLUS a probable cold, and it's a wonder to me how she can continue to look so gorgeous.

9. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (comotion @ 9/3/2014, 10:39) 
    QUOTE (tiuchis @ 9/3/2014, 01:26) 

Ha,ha, yes, I remember that "blind as a bat" description of herself from an earlier interview. I thought that her eyes looked tired throughout all of these appearances. Of course, the GMA event mandated a very early rise from bed, the various events were non-stop moving around, and there is always the brutal jet lag from flying west to east. Add in the heavy work schedule back in Vancouver PLUS a probable cold, and it's a wonder to me how she can continue to look so gorgeous.

Exactly, so basically, maybe she is coming out of a cold, and she no wearing her contacts, maybe her eyes were really tired..hahaha and the jet lag

10. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison - Signing Autographs in New York City

Video

11. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Awesome! thanks :D

12. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the video.

Jen's adorable mentioning how she can't see a thing without her contacts.

13. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

ahahahahah!!! that's an hard work from here XD love it!!!

14. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the new video, Aurore.

15. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the video hahaha as we said earlier she couldn't see that well hehehehe she should have worn her regular glasses...

14 replies since 7/3/2014, 23:13   685 views