2014 - 6 Miranda Drive

« Older   Newer »

1. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

‘Once Upon a Time’ Star Jennifer Morrison Joins Blumhouse Horror Flick '6 Miranda Drive’

Kevin Bacon and Radha Mitchell co-star in the haunted house thriller

“Once Upon a Time” star Jennifer Morrison has joined Kevin Bacon and Radha Mitchell in Blumhouse thriller “6 Miranda Drive.”
    The upcoming film, written and directed by Greg Mclean (“Wolf Creek”), follows a family's struggles with a supernatural presence in their home after it latched on to them during a vacation to the Grand Canyon.

Morrison will play one half of a fun-loving couple that joins Bacon and Mitchell's family on their summer getaway to the Arizona landmark.

Jason Blum of Blumhouse Productions will produce with Matt Kaplan of Chapter One and Bianca Martino of Emu Creek Pictures are producing. Robyn Marshall from Chapter One will co-produce.

Universal Pictures will distribute the film world-wide as part of its first look deal with Blumhouse.
    Morrison is represented by John Carrabino Management and Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder.

http://www.thewrap.com/once-upon-a-time-je...6-miranda-drive

2. MelinaSM
        +1   -1

User deleted

Two Horror Movies OMG!! Thanks for posting Aurore!!

3. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

Wow!! Well, at least Jen is not on the scary movie part.. So all summer fun YAY!!!

4. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the link/info. Sounds interesting and you can rarely go wrong with Kevin Bacon involved.

Our girl is keeping busy this summer.

5. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the update, Aurore. ;)
    I assume this will mean on-site shooting at The Grand Canyon, which will probably be nice 'n toasty warm at this time of year.

I used to get frustrated that Jen rarely snagged larger roles in many of her hiatus projects, but I now understand the wisdom behind such moves: I'm sure that she wants to avoid getting locked into a prolonged shoot that will occupy all of her down time. Sounds like Universal will see that this film gets a theatrical release, too.

"Morrison is represented by John Carrabino Management and Stone, Meyer, Genow, Smelkinson and Binder."

I wonder where Ava and Associates figures in all of this, too. :lol:

6. floorplan
        +1   -1

User deleted

Seems like the filming for the movie is over.

PAVY ‏@Pavyartist 9h
    @jenmorrisonlive such a great pleasure to work with you #lovely #greathair #hairbypavy #6MirandaDrive

Kevin Bacon ‏@kevinbaconMay 21
    I'm a day away from wrapping #6MirandaDrive and I gotta say its been fun. I dig scary movies!!

7. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the update, Floorplan. ;)
    I had the feeling that the movie project had been running for awhile, and that Jen was joining them while it was in production. I think that her roles in this one and the Amityville thing will be of similar duration that she had in Knife Fight. I guess this just leaves the finishing work with the film editor on Warning Labels next week, then she may have the opportunity to attend the TV festival in Monte Carlo in early June. :D

8. JMHBSK
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the info.

Interesting since Jennifer said in those interviews that it was filming in June. Plans obviously changed. Sheesh. When did she find time to film this? Worked on Warning Labels, Amityville, press in NY and a weekend with friends.

It does give me hope that she'll be in Monte Carlo then. I think it's June 8-9? Will have to look that up.

I wonder if she'll have the month of June off or find another project?

9. MelinaSM
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think She will finish all the warning labels things and july will back to Vancouver!

10. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for posting the tweets Floorplan!

QUOTE (JMHBSK @ 22/5/2014, 18:32) 
    It does give me hope that she'll be in Monte Carlo then. I think it's June 8-9? Will have to look that up.

I hope so!! I really want to meet her :D it's June 7-11

Greg Mclean (the director) on "6 Miranda Drive" www.craveonline.com/film/interviews/690275

11. tiuchis
        +1   -1

User deleted

I think in June Jen has to have some kind of holiday...she totally deserves it

12. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (tiuchis @ 22/5/2014, 21:47) 
    I think in June Jen has to have some kind of holiday...she totally deserves it

I agree. My guess is that Jen will mostly set aside the bulk of June and early July for herself. I do hope that she goes to the Monte Carlo event so that all of our French fans -- as well as the whole Jennifer European fandom -- will get a chance to see/meet her. What a treat that would be. :D

11 replies since 14/5/2014, 17:24   421 views