Hi there! (:

« Older   Newer »

1. ninasarabia
        +1   -1

User deleted

Long time viewer of this forum but never joined until recently, and even never posted until just now when I saw my photo with Jennifer posted in the candids section! :P

Hi! My name is Nina. I'm 18 and proudly represent Once Upon a Time's real life home of Vancouver, hahah. I've been a fan of Jennifer long before OUAT though, back when she was Allison Cameron (I mean, who couldn't love her in House? She was amazing!) Then of course, there was Zoey in HIMYM, Tess in Warrior and even that short cameo in Star Trek, ah.. phenomenal!

I'm really glad to say that I've had the pleasure of meeting her twice now during OUAT filming (March 5 and 22). The first time was more personal since there was barely any other fans/locals left at the set, so I managed to mumble out "From Cameron, to Zoey, to Emma ...ohmygod, I love you so much!" I wish that I was in a much more composed state to maybe say something more, or at least better, but I was definitely way too excited and also, I'm really honored that she took that time to take photos since filming must take so much energy out of someone.

I'm really excited to get to know you guys, really proud and dedicated fans too I'm sure.

Again, hello! (:

2. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello Nina :D Welcome here! :welcome:

I went in Vancouver last year and I love your amazing city, I hope to back very soon :D

again, Welcome here

3. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

welcome!!!

share your pics (if you have more than the one you already commented) with us please! you can post them and the story here: https://jmolove.forumfree.it/?t=45136455

:heart:

4. jennwithapen
        +1   -1

User deleted

You're lovely! Thanks for sharing your pics, and welcome here!

5. aurore
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi Nina! welcome here :ciao:

6. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Welcome, Nina. :) , you are a true, loyal Jennifer fan.
    I loved your anecdote about meeting Jen. For those of us lucky enough to have been in her thrall, it is quite natural to get star struck. As you noted in the Candids thread, the fact that she was not feeling great, and still took the time to be photographed, just exemplifies what a very good person she is.

You realize, of course, that being from beautiful Vancouver, we are going to rely on you to feed us lots of material on her activities whenever she is there (only partially serious). :lol:

7. HeatherC12
        +1   -1

User deleted

Welcome Nina!! I look forward to getting to know you and thanks for sharing your Jen story and pic with us! :D

8. ninasarabia
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I do have another photo with her but I was kindly asked by someone on set to hold off on posting photos from that day of shooting until the finale airdate. So if you don't mind, I'll make that post on a later date (:

and @comotion - i'll try my best to keep you guys posted when season two shoots comes around ;) because with only two days left in the finale shoot, i don't know how much we'll hear over here since theyre shooting in the woods :P

9. MVitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

THANKS SO MUCH, I... we really appreciate your contributes :heart:

10. comotion
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you, Nina -- you've already made some great contributions! ;)

9 replies since 28/3/2012, 10:16   152 views